Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 (60449 Views)

Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On August 28 2021 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 7th December 2019 / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 19th August 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Rayendowed007(m): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ijeleigbo:
ManUtd was solid at defense today and they need to improve on it with this result against an amazing Chelsea side. ManUtd have conceded too much goals and must learn how to be tight at the back. They can still make it to the top four if they are consistent.

To those blaming Tuchel and some players, this was a team that just thrashed Juventus 4-0 and still topping the premier league so calm down! You can't win all games and as I said earlier, ManUtd was exceptional at the back. Kudos to Carrick! He got his game plan right!

YOU ARE A MAN OF WISDOM JARE...
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by CSTRR: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
United were second best all game..

A point flattered them.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by openmine(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hespee93:

Aprt from the mistake that Joginho did that led to you scoring, do you think you'll smell ina gingle shot on target.

Just thank your goodness that Kante had injury
Yawn Yawn yen yen yen
All i read are hilarious excuses for playing 'draw soup' against a currently disjointed and calamitous united team that were recently pounded by watford!
If your club can't beat them at their worse moments,how would you be able to beat them at their best? grin grin
grin grin
So in a nutshell,Chelsea cant win a football game without Kante in the midfield?
If i may ask...did kante play the game at stanford bridge against Manchester city which chelsea lost?
Please take your draw soup with shaki and pormor in peace and stop to dey shalaye! grin grin

If not for the overzealousness of Fred who should have quickly given lingard the ball to score the winning goal in the dying minute of the game after a mistake pass by mendy,you won't even have the fingers to type all these flimsy excuses for your almighty Chelsea grin grin grin

FYI i'm an LFC fan! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by bankrich4real: 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Oga give me instances.
Don't come and bring one stupid league match where no important. You can see all the matches I called for you were important matches to advance Madrid, Juve, and man united. Not one stupid league match because if it was I won't have brought it up cause after all even lingard has done it. Bruno has done it. Rashford has done it.

I'm simply looking for an important champions league match just like the one against Roma, Liverpool that Barca needed.just one goal to qualify and yet nothing

U don't have to allow your hatred for someone overshadow what they have done sir. How on earth can anyone say Messi has never won an important match for his side once?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Olam09(m): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Chelsea blew their chances

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Yhungsarm(m): 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
bankrich4real:

U don't have to allow your hatred for someone overshadow what they have done sir. How on earth can anyone say Messi has never won an important match for his side once?
Is like this person no understand English, Jst give any example or instance if you know abeg.
Like Barcelona versus Madrid in Champions League final, something like that is what he his asking of stop beating around the Bush
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Yhungsarm(m): 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
bankrich4real:

Is like this person no understand English, Jst give any example or instance if you know abeg.
Like Barcelona versus Man United in Champions League final, something like that is what he his asking of... stop beating around the Bush
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Lamasta(m): 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
fergie001:
geestunnar andrewfarms ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine numerouno94 silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyoalt

This is United.......
It was an interesting match but disappointed United had to settled for a draw
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by bankrich4real: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
Yhungsarm:

Like Barcelona versus Madrid in Champions League final, something like that is what he his asking of stop beating around the Bush

Barca Vs United, scored the champions League final goal
Barca Vs Real Mad, Spanish super cup 2011, scored two goals and assist to win
Barca Vs Arsenal, 2010 chamipons league, Messi scored 4 goals

The ones that readily comes to mind, I can give u more if u want.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Tobiaz: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
Felabrity:
assisted by Ballon Dor Jorginho grin
Don't mind him jaree
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Ofunaofu: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
Iceberghill:
*MANCHESTER UNITED MANAGERS SINCE 1986*
1. Sir Alex Ferguson
2. David Moyes
3. Louis Van Gaal
4.Giggs
5.Jose Mourinho
6.Ole
TOTAL premier league trophy =20

*ARSENAL MANAGERS SINCE 1986*
1.Gerge Graham
2.Bruce Rioch
3.Arsene Wenger
4.Unai Emery
5.Arterta
TOTAL premier league trophy = 13

*CHELSEA MANAGERS SINCE 1986*
1.Bobby Campbell
2.Jan Borterfield
3.David Webb
4.Glenn Hoddle
5.Ruud Gullit
6.Gianluca Vialli
7.Ray Wilkins
8.Claudio Ranieri
9.Jose Mourinho
10.Avran Grant
11.Felip Scolari
12.Ray Wilkins
13.Guus Hidink
14.Carlos Ancelotti
15.Andrew Villas Boas
16.Robert Di Matteo
17.Rafael Benitez
18.Jose Mourinho
19.Guus Hidink
20.Antonio Conte
21.Sarri
22.Lampard
23.Paul Ngei
24.Fred Kubai
25.Achieng Oneko
26.Jomo Kenyatta
27.Kung'u Karumba
28.Bildad Kagia
29.Mwene Mutapa
30.King Lobengula
31.Mekatilili Wamenza
32.Jehova Wanyonyi
33.Lwanda Magere
34.Samoure Toure
35.Otto Von Bismarck
36.Vasco Da Gama
37.Christopher Columbus
38.Mahatma Gandhi
39.David Livingston
40.Chimulilenji
41. Kondwani Nankhumwa
42. Grezelder Jeffrey
43. Cash Madam
44. Fyness Mwagonjwa
45. Muhammadu Buhari

46. Thomas Tuchel

*TOTAL premier league trophy = 6*

������

You are a serious clown �

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by jelil01: 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
bankrich4real:

Barca Vs United, scored the champions League final goal
Barca Vs Real Mad, Spanish super cup 2011, scored two goals and assist to win
Barca Vs Arsenal, 2010 chamipons league, Messi scored 4 goals

The ones that readily comes to mind, I can give u more if u want.
Normal normal person no suppose hate or talk bad about Ronaldo o!!! Because him sef good.
But some of him fans just Mumu.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Kingcalls: 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
unbitchable:

We need to examine the I.Q of Ronaldo fangirls and compare it with that of a snail. I mentioned few players that came from the French league and raped the EPl as the best overall. You are comparing with naija players that are just squad players. Nonsense and ronaldo!

Mumu the joke is on u...the best talents leave those farmers ... cos they know its a trash league...best players in a league hardly leave...mbappe will join the long list in a few months ...league of farmers and pensioners
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Iamtoyosii: 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
Haakeem:
I tell you.

Two of you are fools, if you two have the kyn "bad luck " he has, you wouldn't be on NL typing rubbish.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Haakeem(m): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
Iamtoyosii:

Two of you are fools, if you two have the kyn "bad luck " he has, you wouldn't be on NL typing rubbish.
Jaguda, You are in this with us,use ur brain and stop insulting all nairaland men including ur self.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Ashley86400: 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
fergie001:

United na disgrace.....I don't think any Chelsea fan will be happy at the draw. They simply didn't play......

This was a game United had in control.....As a United fan, I am very angry/ very very..

"A game United had in control".

You clearly didn't watch the match.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Ashley86400: 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
Rodwave:

Seriously, ManU should have won the game. They were actually dictating the style of the game. That penalty was very unnecessary.

Anyway, congrats. At least una try today without some of una important players.
Both of Una be olodo. As it is clearly you didn't watch the match.
Chelsea outplayed them in every way and man u's goal was the luckiest goal og the season from jorginho's school boy error.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
taarie:
Dear Nairalander. If can see this, please take your time to read this post,..
Brand new account, created today. Even if I want to help, how can your story be trusted??
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Iamtoyosii: 2:27am On Nov 29, 2021
Haakeem:
Jaguda, You are in this with us,use ur brain and stop insulting all nairaland men including ur self.

Ohhh good Lord!!!
Can't you read and interprete a simple sentence?
I was referring directly to you the person you quoted, in what way does the two of you represent me and nairaland men? Ennh, answer me.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by yassinattah(m): 4:54am On Nov 29, 2021
N2B2:

What is emtiom?

Go and learn English.
The nigga meant emotion
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Haakeem(m): 6:05am On Nov 29, 2021
Iamtoyosii:

Ohhh good Lord!!!
Can't you read and interprete a simple sentence?
I was referring directly to you the person you quoted, in what way does the two of you represent me and nairaland men? Ennh, answer me.
You are the one that suppose to gather sence and understand what my reply means .....if u had made it too u would'ent be in nairaland typing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by KingDash: 6:50am On Nov 29, 2021
ghostboy:
messi got 2 of his assist from crossing(1 from freekick and the other from corner) and you guys have been making noise about it since, it shows how you messi fans are so used to low standards. Only has one goal in france all season but to you guys say he's better than ronaldo cause he had 3 assists today
all this ronaldo gay boys.. messi is not a striker oh, mbappe has 7 goals and 7 assist in ligue one, why cause his a fucccking striker for Bleep sake, haba.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by KingDash: 7:03am On Nov 29, 2021
Labadi69:

Oga name one star player playing in French ligue for a club other than PSG. If you can’t, just shut the hell up angry
payet solos the entire premier league, with donnarumma in the goalpost.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Labadi69: 7:31am On Nov 29, 2021
KingDash:
payet solos the entire premier league, with donnarumma in the goalpost.

When was the last time you saw Payet in the national team? Have you watched Payet play in recent times? Payet is a mediocre player at best.

You must be a slow poke for mentioning Donnarumma when I said a club other than PSG. That’s how people fail in school and in life. Ordinary simple English you no fit comprehend. Come on get out of here angry

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by FullBlastLight: 8:22am On Nov 29, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
Ronaldo na just bad luck angry angry

U're simply not serious 4 dis comment!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Axelrode988: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2021
Gbest90:

Good Goalies are rarely good at pks.

Current examples are
City's Ederson
Livs Alisson
Chelsea's Mendy

Ederson is not on this list because he is not a great goalkeeper. He just doesn’t get tried because of how his team plays
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by ifiokjohn(m): 9:26am On Nov 29, 2021
bankrich4real:

Give me an evidence na and shut me up.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
Tobiaz:

No wonder!
eh hen now, buy I no day we don't have a style of play to at least we are on d same path
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by zuto4u(m): 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
May u and ur generation not live to see tomorrow
BABANGBALI:
go and die

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Eintracht Frankfurt: Europa League (1(4) - 1(3)) On 9th May 2019 / Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 24th September 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.