Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Super Eagles: Serbian Mladen Krstajic Lined Up To Replace Gernot Rohr - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles: Serbian Mladen Krstajic Lined Up To Replace Gernot Rohr (28097 Views)

Jo Bonfrère May Replace Gernot Rohr – Colin Udoh / The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child / Serbian Barber Carves Lionel Messi Headshot For Fans At N64,000 Per Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles: Serbian Mladen Krstajic Lined Up To Replace Gernot Rohr by Amudeneogu: 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
Must he a foreigner? Why did they go for local coach
Re: Super Eagles: Serbian Mladen Krstajic Lined Up To Replace Gernot Rohr by robosky02(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
beresponsible:
Seems he is more qualified as a club technical director than a national team coach. He was dismal as the Serbian coach how's he better than Amunike

Amaju pinnick arrangee

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: Serbian Mladen Krstajic Lined Up To Replace Gernot Rohr by Betelito: 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lord have mercy on us. Pls I have a question. Is Emmanuel Amunike banned or not eligible to be our super eagles coach?. This is a serious question pls.

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles: Serbian Mladen Krstajic Lined Up To Replace Gernot Rohr by Mrtaye: 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
he has qualify a team to world cup tell me a tournament oliseh has qualify a team to? Am waiting
Why are you dodging the question

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: Serbian Mladen Krstajic Lined Up To Replace Gernot Rohr by Pootle: 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
where do NFA abi na NFF get all this unknown coaches
Re: Super Eagles: Serbian Mladen Krstajic Lined Up To Replace Gernot Rohr by lexy2014: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
We4all:

Affordability in this context goes beyond the financial means. A local coach can easily burst their bubbles.

Your earlier statement on affordability didn't imply "bursting bubble":

They hire according to what they can afford or do you want them to go for a Man U like coach?
Re: Super Eagles: Serbian Mladen Krstajic Lined Up To Replace Gernot Rohr by Reference(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Another mercenary locked and loaded. We never, ever learn anything from our sufferings.....
Re: Super Eagles: Serbian Mladen Krstajic Lined Up To Replace Gernot Rohr by DisLifeSha: 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
He has a problem with FIFA

Kpakam:

By the way,where is Samson Siasia?
Re: Super Eagles: Serbian Mladen Krstajic Lined Up To Replace Gernot Rohr by Reference(m): 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
lexy2014:

Your earlier statement on affordability didn't imply "bursting bubble":

They hire according to what they can afford or do you want them to go for a Man U like coach?

So what is the criteria by which this 'cheapskate' is to be engaged.
In other climes the process of such selection will go through rigorous debate across the broad spectrum of stakeholders and the wider public.
Here they love their secrecy because they love their corruption.
Unfortunately we live in a society where citizens are just too weak and divided to realise and demand better governance and football administration is symptomatic of this.
Re: Super Eagles: Serbian Mladen Krstajic Lined Up To Replace Gernot Rohr by lexy2014: 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
Reference:

So what is the criteria by which this 'cheapskate' is to be engaged.
In other climes the process of such selection will go through rigorous debate across the broad spectrum of stakeholders and the wider public.
Here they love their secrecy because they love their corruption.
Unfortunately we live in a society where citizens are just too weak and divided to realise and demand better governance and football administration is symptomatic of this.

Are u sure ur response was meant for me?
Re: Super Eagles: Serbian Mladen Krstajic Lined Up To Replace Gernot Rohr by namo77: 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
robosky02:
Serbian Mladen Krstajic Lined Up To Replace Rohr

The Nigeria Football Federation have lined up former Serbian national team coach Mladen Krstajic as replacement for Super Eagles head coach Gernot Rohr, Completesports.com reports.

According to various sources, Rohr’s exit should be finalised this week and the 47-year-old, who managed Serbia at the 2018 World Cup, could be the man to replace him.

Top NFF officials are set to meet his representatives this week to finalise details of his contract.

Krstajic is a free agent after leaving his post as head coach of Serbian club TSC last month.

The former defender was capped 59 times by his country and scored two goals.

He also played for German clubs Werder Bremen and Schalke 04.

https://www.completesports.com/serbian-mladen-krstajic-lined-up-to-replace-rohr/

Rohr is better than this guy na....

Are we going backward or forward?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: Serbian Mladen Krstajic Lined Up To Replace Gernot Rohr by Georgejeez: 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
Any coach whose name is hard to spell or pronounce ,hardly do well .
Check the Old gunner solksjaer ABI na soldier, Gernot Rohr and now this Serbian loser , I can't even muster the strength to pronounce the name .
Make NFF gettat abeg
Re: Super Eagles: Serbian Mladen Krstajic Lined Up To Replace Gernot Rohr by Bamzyriches451: 2:57am On Nov 23, 2021
Who be this one again
Re: Super Eagles: Serbian Mladen Krstajic Lined Up To Replace Gernot Rohr by Nobody: 3:47am On Nov 23, 2021
Re: Super Eagles: Serbian Mladen Krstajic Lined Up To Replace Gernot Rohr by zinizta: 6:52am On Nov 23, 2021
kenzysmith:
To me this is a very good move by the NFF for him to have coach Serbia national team means he is not a bad coach. Serbians are known for organizing a good team and been tactical in the way they approach games to me is a upper grade to genort rohr .
He is 47 I believe is hunger to sell himself to big clubs in future will want to make a statement with our national team.

I hope the NFF will pay him is salary when due

I like him too but the question is can he live in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: Serbian Mladen Krstajic Lined Up To Replace Gernot Rohr by zinizta: 6:54am On Nov 23, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
Instead of this one..let's manage the one we have...

Jeoachim low is jobless now .why not contact him..I believe he will be happy for one last adventure to the world cup and retire well

.dreamer

Una get money for Joachim low
Re: Super Eagles: Serbian Mladen Krstajic Lined Up To Replace Gernot Rohr by zinizta: 7:00am On Nov 23, 2021
mysticwarrior:
This man will be like Bora milutinovic who took us to France 98 world cup only to be humiliated by Denmark. Any coach from Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Serbia is a no no, we need a Dutch coach, Dutch coaches have proven to take our football to a formidable height in the past, westahorf and Bonfre joe did a very good job while working with our national team.

Be careful wetin you dey wish o..make them no go give us De Boer o
Re: Super Eagles: Serbian Mladen Krstajic Lined Up To Replace Gernot Rohr by zinizta: 7:07am On Nov 23, 2021
lexy2014:

Had problems with fifa cos of matcfixing stuff. Still trying to clear his name

Best man for the job, if you want a local coach - Ndubuisi Egbo

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ndubuisi_Egbo

Re: Super Eagles: Serbian Mladen Krstajic Lined Up To Replace Gernot Rohr by lexy2014: 7:56am On Nov 23, 2021
zinizta:

Best man for the job, if you want a local coach - Ndubuisi Egbo

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ndubuisi_Egbo

I no Egbo. The first African coach to qualify a European club for champions league. I think his daughters are also footballers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) / Messi's Stats In 700 Barcelona Games / "English Premier League Overrated" - Zlatan Ibrahimovic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.