Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,123 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication (16071 Views)

The Sun News Paper Apologizes To Osinbajo Over ₦10 Billion Withdrawal Accusation / Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President / Buhari, Cabals Unhappy With Osinbajo Over Sack Of Daura - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication by Midastorch(m): 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
Baawaa:
Tinubu want to reap what had sown,if you know you know

Tinubu did not sow? That's very ludicrous
Re: Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication by Sleekfingers: 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ebunoluwa2020:

https://www.blueprint.ng/corrigendum-re-2023-presidency-osinbajo-opens-office-in-abuja-inaugurates-campaign-team/

Osinbajo should not accept their useless apology......make he use dem as a scapegoat......

Maybe , e go teach those useless media house , small lesson......
Who apology help? Nigerians and defamation of character, is like Mpuru Mmiris and some lazy arse youths
Re: Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication by danot1030: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Osinbajo is a pretentious criminal who goes about intimidating anyone that dares raise their voice against his criminal acts

this man is worst than buhari and a very corrupt criminal

well he's a politically nobody irrespective of his position as VP even as incumbent he couldn't win his PU in APC suppose stronghold 2019

this man is the most pretentious corrupt criminal VP ever and he covers up his crimes smoothly I must commend him for that.

Useless bastard bribe eating scumbag and fake pasta

Osu after four children in your parents house for different men. Na Osibanjo do you?
Re: Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication by frankson1(m): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
MrMcJay:

When some of you get older, you'll also get wiser. If you get sued for this, I doubt if you can afford to get a lawyer to defend yourself.

Are you really sure some of them will ever get wiser Especially the type of brain the person you quoted have.
Re: Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
demitola:
What a shame on Nigerian Media Houses. Shame!
Some of the stories are actually true.If you criticize this government they must come at you.Either by suspending your licensed,or they threatened to deal with your establishment if you don't retract your story.Osinbajo is a thief.Is he not the one that enacted the pension law for tinubu that other governors are imitating?
Re: Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication by Finewarriboy: 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication by babyfaceafrica: 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
obembet:
Anything outside nairaland and twitter, I no dey believe
Twitter fake news many o
Re: Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication by adelaja70(m): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Osinbajo is a pretentious criminal who goes about intimidating anyone that dares raise their voice against his criminal acts

well he's a politically nobody irrespective of his position as VP even as incumbent he couldn't win his PU in APC suppose stronghold 2019

this man is the most pretentious corrupt criminal VP ever and he covers up his crimes smoothly I must commend him for that.

Useless bastard bribe eating
scumbag and fake pasta
And na somebody son go marry this one o... Kai! I pity the somebody and the son.

1 Like

Re: Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication by MNDY(m): 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
MrMcJay:

When some of you get older, you'll also get wiser. If you get sued for this, I doubt if you can afford to get a lawyer to defend yourself.

Get sued for what? We should fear and not criticize them?
Re: Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

If you've allowed Helinues to marry you now, you won't be here ranting like this....he like you na! cool

1 Like

Re: Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication by legba1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

We know your type... Kontinu.... Nobody's trying hard to pull somebody down....

1 Like

Re: Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
[s]
Wilson2013:
Osinbajo has been a target of media bully lately. Who is afraid if this man?
[/s]

Nobody is afraid of a criminal pasta bribe eating scumbag fake pasta
Re: Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
Deputy1111:
Fake news everywhere ..

Re: Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication by Bimpe29: 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
They practically fail to do due diligence any longer. Just publish any thing for sensational purpose without being professional.

1 Like

Re: Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
VP Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is the first political holder that has survive PRESS (PRINT MEDIA) COUP PLOTS on several ocassion. At the end, the will used their mouths to sweep ground again by ways of apolosing for their misdeed.

1 Like

Re: Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication by Patrioticman007(m): 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
demitola:
What a shame on Nigerian Media Houses. Shame!

These media houses & their mentors aka devils have destroyed many families & nations through fake news.
Re: Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication by IfnobeGod20: 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

I just pity you. Of what use is this your ranting to the retraction made for falsehood peddled. Until many are made to suffer for propagating falsehood against people, people like you will not relent.
The last time I checked, Osinbajo wasn't part of those that made you pitiable and unmarriageable.
Please learn to face front when a serious matter is discussed. A word is a enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication by BJanta: 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
Baawaa:
Tinubu want to reap what he had sown,if you know you know.
Osinbajo is not contesting against Tinubu,

CAN NOT CONTEST against him. He is a Yoruba man, he knows the implications only too well. If you know and understand the story of Ladoke Akintola 's betrayal of Awo,you'll understand. Besides, he has no chance. It's children of hate and envy who have no credible candidate to promote from their tribe who are carrying out the mischief.

1 Like

Re: Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication by Maestro9(m): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
Deputy1111:
Fake news everywhere ..
They ought to be dealt with
Re: Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication by MrMcJay(m): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
MNDY:

Get sued for what? We should fear and not criticize them?

There is a difference between criticism and lying against someone.

1 Like

Re: Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication by Ralphjoe(m): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
twilliamx:
No smoke without fire...Osinbajo name too show..
Which kind hatred and bias be this? The media house that wrote the story retracted the story because they have found it to be false and here you are say no smoke without fire? You are a simpleton. Oniranu

1 Like

Re: Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
I salute your courage because it ain't easy to ask for forgiveness.
Re: Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

You're doing this for like, share and comment.

If all this you mentioned are lies may you dai prematurely.

Say amen
Re: Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
Trumann:
[s][/s]

Your tears are plentiful. Mix them with the kerosene your mother is using to cook soup in your cursed village. Dumb ipob hater.

Abi with smoke from the firewood her mother is using. Some of this people are bastards and vagabonds who don't and will never value age and status cos they will never attain one in their entire life time
Re: Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication by ADMAF(m): 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

You gain nothing by hating! The VP has done nothing to you! Go and live a happy life. The VP does not even know if you exist and you are there killing yourself slowly with hatred.
Re: Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication by alen4smith(m): 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

cry me a river!
Re: Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication by Disclaimer12: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
At times I wonder how some of u sleep at night with so so much bitterness towards someone who doesn't even know of your existence! I bet it'll be hard for u to make it in life with so much hatred in your heart
AsampeteNwaanyi:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Tinubu Didn’t Present Empty Budget Box – Doguwa / FG Declares Friday Public Holiday (2015 Workers' Day) / Senators Sing Different Tunes On Magu’s Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.