Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 (738 Views)

SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) / This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by Ruggman: 10:58am On Nov 22, 2021
The game is already on, many clandestine and secret meetings are going on to form alliances and choose candidates for the presidency come 2023.
We on this wonderful forum must not be left behind because I believe that nairaland has become so influencial and can contribute meaningfully to the search for a better and More credible candidate for the presidency.
So make your choice of 5 candidates / vice.
MINE are
1). Dr Peter Obi / Aminu Tambuwal
2) Dr George Moughalu / Professor Zulum
3) Dr Ogbonnaya Onuh / Alh. Mai Bunu
4) Ike Ekweremadu /. Bukola Saraki
5) Dr Orji Uzor Kalu / Yahaya bello
This is my choice in this order, go ahead and make your own
Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by donbachi(m): 10:59am On Nov 22, 2021
Number 2 is dope.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by 3plec1(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2021
no 1, for there experience

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by yanabasee2: 11:06am On Nov 22, 2021
I want Tinubu to be president...

My reason is simple...

If Tinubu becomes the president, power-decision will shift from the North.... And the North will have little or no interest in 5he Nigerian affairs....

There will be no cabals to control Tinubu because he's got loyalists that will ensure that his government is successful...

Tinubu would likely restructure Nigeria .. he's a visionary leader..

Osinbajo is a puppet to the North and would likely dance to their tunes ..

The North have been in control of this country for many years and only Tinubu can change that...

Note, I am not a south-westerner and I have never been to the west nor have extended family in the west...

Originally, I'd support the east to bring in a president, but whoever will emerge from the east will be closely monitored by the North and will not do anything aside biddings for those who made him... taking GEJ as a case study.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by apacheguy: 11:11am On Nov 22, 2021
yanabasee2:

My reason is simple...

If Tinubu becomes the president, power-decision will shift from the North.... And the North will have little or no interest in 5he Nigerian affairs....

There will be no cabals to control Tinubu because he's got loyalists that will ensure that his government is successful...

The North have been in control of this country for many years and only Tinubu can change that...

Note, I am not a south-westerner and I have never been to the west nor have extended family in the west...

Originally, I'd support the east to bring in a president, but whoever will emerge from the east will be closely monitored by the North and will not do anything aside biddings for those who made him... taking GEJ as a case study.

You prefer Tinubu... stand on it and don't bother defending your stand because as it stands, they don't care what your reasons are, No matter how intelligent and sincere they could be, you'll still be called names.

I'm for Tinubu and I don't have time making unintelligent folks understand the reasons

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by Asgard73: 11:12am On Nov 22, 2021
yanabasee2:

My reason is simple...

Yoruba man... and he never do all this for Yoruba land .. Osun ogun Ekiti Ondo oyo Na for Nigeria he go do am..

Yoruba sef..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by Asgard73: 11:14am On Nov 22, 2021
Una market go only sell for yorubaland .. fact! Maybe as una dey sell una go try geh feedback on how e be from other regions ..

No be to seat down one place the confuse thunder.. because Nigerians are not deceive
Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by ObiOfOnitcha: 11:18am On Nov 22, 2021
Osibanjo
Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by BigSarah(f): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2021
Buhari 3rd term

Insha Allah
Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by allen113: 11:47am On Nov 22, 2021
Tinubu/amaechi
Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 22, 2021
allen113:
Tinubu/amaechi

Not a possible combo. For me, it is Tinubu as President if his health can comprehensively be be proven to be sound. His VP, who must be from the North, will be more tricky to identify because of Nigeria's religious balance.
Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by Deborah98(f): 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
None... You guys should rest.
Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by Awkabigboy: 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ruggman:
The game is already on, many clandestine and secret meetings are going on to form alliances and choose candidates for the presidency come 2023.
We on this wonderful forum must not be left behind because I believe that nairaland has become so influencial and can contribute meaningfully to the search for a better and More credible candidate for the presidency.
MINE are
If Umahi is not here then u have no list
Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by uthlaw: 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ruggman:
MINE are
your list is dead on arrival...
you see that number one,wike will never leave that position for anybody (tanbuwal and wike will be the flag bearer for PDP...
Osibanjo and Zulum are for APC...
the rest you list can go to other parties,and if you think APC will give there ticket to Eastern candidate, you are deceiving urself 100%!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by Ruggman: 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Awkabigboy:

If Umahi is not here then u have no list

Add your own list, I don't recognize umahi, he is an unstable character and a huge joke
Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by Ruggman: 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
uthlaw:
your list is dead on arrival...
you see that number one,wike will never leave that position for anybody (tanbuwal and wike will be the flag bearer for PDP...
Osibanjo and Zulum are for APC...
the rest you list can go to other parties,and if you think APC will give there ticket to Eastern candidate, you are deceiving urself 100%!

Wait and see, the game is on:
Tinubu visit Orji Kalu
APC govs visit Orji Kalu
Northern governors visit Orji Kalu
Etc, have you wondered what is happening
Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by Awkabigboy: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ruggman:

Add your own list, I don't recognize umahi, he is an unstable character and a huge joke
Umahi is unstable but saraki and Ouk are there, you must be an idiot with a foamy brain cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by Awkabigboy: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ruggman:

Tinubu visit Orji Kalu
APC govs visit Orji Kalu
Lol, didn't know u are the media guy of that thief called OUK who is still supposed to be in prison and u have no conscience to support an ex convict who made Abia a pig farm, idiot
Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by uthlaw: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ruggman:

Tinubu visit Orji Kalu
APC govs visit Orji Kalu
oga nothing de Happen,85% of politicians visit tinubu in London London and ikoyi resident,even Osibanjo no be kalu mate!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by Jollylolly(f): 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
Osinbajo all the way. Man has track record.... apeal to common Nigerians.... His acting days as President is a pointer to how a better leader he is.
Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by sweetonugbu: 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
Peter obi all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by SadiqBabaSani: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
If its not Osinbanjo forget it... Those who know how power works would understand that he can't do much under the current circumstances.

Beside him, Peter Obi/Abubakar Bala Mohammed
Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by okefranci: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
I dont have anybody other than Osinbajo
Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by maybanks: 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
Osinbajo
Osinbajo
Osinbajo
Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by Ruggman: 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Lol, didn't know u are the media guy of that thief called OUK who is still supposed to be in prison and u have no conscience to support an ex convict who made Abia a pig farm, idiot

Use your brain properly. I am not a supporter of Orji Uzor Kalu at all, I only followed the emerging trend.
As far your boss, umahi he is total disaster in the presidential race. One thing is certain in Nigeria politics you cannot make yourself an enemy of your people and still win any election.
Ouk made the mistake earlier and learnt his lessons, he is suffering the consequences.
Umahi made useless and foolish utterances against his own people to please the north, have you observed that the Igbo leaders have been tactically side tracking him. He went too far and I have no pity for him.
Ouk and tinubu are the same, what ouk suffered tinubu supposed to suffer more likewise others of their era. I cannot make a case for any of them.
Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by Ruggman: 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
uthlaw:
oga nothing de Happen,85% of politicians visit tinubu in London London and ikoyi resident,even Osibanjo no be kalu mate!

Your opinion?, No problems
Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by Ruggman: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Umahi is unstable but saraki and Ouk are there, you must be an idiot with a foamy brain cheesy cheesy

Gutter boy
Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by Baba40(f): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
Asiwaju
Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by OfoIgbo: 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ruggman:
MINE are

FIrst of all Peter Obi is not a Dr. unless he got an honorary Phd from somewhere.

2 should be Prof Kingsley Muoghalu and Prof Zulum

Personally, I prefer 2, followed by 4

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by Ruggman: 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
OfoIgbo:

FIrst of all Peter Obi is not a Dr. unless he got an honorary Phd from somewhere.

2 should be Prof Kingsley Muoghalu and Prof Zulum

Personally, I prefer 2, followed by 4
Good to go
Re: Who Is Your Choice For The Presidency In 2023 by Ruggman: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Why are you fluctuating like a NEPA light, please switch your plug to a stable source

(1) (Reply)

Stop Lying, You Campaigned For Andy Uba, APGA Tells Malami / 2023: OUK And Okorocha Are Not The Candidates Of Ndigbo. / Presidency 2023:  sanwo-olu Funds Tinubu’s Campaign With N2.5bn Monthly Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.