Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) (29506 Views)

Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway / Kidnap Victim Knocks Down Abductor, Frees Many Captives Along Kaduna Road / 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by gambia(m): 11:11am On Nov 22, 2021
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
God doesn't sleep...and all these miscreants that support terrorist will definitely have the blood of the Dead on their heads and their children.
So shall it be.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Iffexx: 11:11am On Nov 22, 2021
What a country and pple still ply that route and you know it's not safe, moreover it's festive season...

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by CooldudeX1: 11:12am On Nov 22, 2021
BigDawsNet:
sad

How much is air ticket? 30-40k u no gree pay

Now bandits go bill your family 4m

By the grace of God ..they will all return safely
Are you alright?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Candidlady: 11:12am On Nov 22, 2021
Sad
Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Elsueno: 11:12am On Nov 22, 2021
angry

It doesn't matter even if u are my twin brother, if u try to do this kidnapping stuff under my leadership to the people that voted me in, I will make sure to wiped out ur whole family & cows....There won't even be any warning, I will just rain death on u........Stup#d criminal killer herdsmen, how I wish i have the powers to influence things in this country, ANY FUVKING COW OUTSIDE OF A RANCH OR BUSH GRAZING WILL BE SHOT!! together with the herdsman angry

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:12am On Nov 22, 2021
[s]
Fahdiga:
All this happening under a certain general that promised to lead from the front. Terrorists are kidnapping people unchallenged because the government is covertly and overtly supporting them. Can this happen under a president of southern extraction?
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by dammywapes(m): 11:13am On Nov 22, 2021
Wetin u talk no be ham o bros nor b everybody geh plane money. Where u suppose talk go uno talk go there
BigDawsNet:
sad

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Mummyfour(f): 11:13am On Nov 22, 2021
These stupid bandits should be kidnapping those idiots that care more about party conventions and how to grab power at all cost together with their useless supporters online and offline.
Those idiots that care less about the high cost of basic necessities.
Those stupid bandits should leave the innocent masses that are struggling to survive in this economy.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 11:14am On Nov 22, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]
Only to cancel posts this one sabi. Continue enjoying free money from banditry. It is your time but what goes around comes around

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Agricmoney(m): 11:15am On Nov 22, 2021
Na wa o

Anyway, Agriculture is life

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:15am On Nov 22, 2021
BigDawsNet:
sad

So you think everyone has the funds for air ticket? The way people talk eeh? So you are exonerating Buhari and El Rufai that it's not their fault abi? Have Nigeria become so useless that people can't travel any more?

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by elujah1(m): 11:15am On Nov 22, 2021
BigDawsNet:
sad

Air from where to where?

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by rajiedreez: 11:15am On Nov 22, 2021
Haaaaaaaa
Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 22, 2021
According to the present administration, the security situation is better than before they came.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Candidlady: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2021
BigDawsNet:
sad

haba. Haba

what this forum is turning ppl into me ma cant explain!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by kindlyheart: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2021
seriously if things that are happening under Buhari was happening in uk or any other klepto-advanced country will they not impeach him?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by BigDawsNet: 11:17am On Nov 22, 2021
dammywapes:
Wetin u talk no be ham o bros nor b everybody geh plane money. Where u suppose talk go uno talk go there

Sorry bro...I was only upset reading the news...it's obvious our government cannot protect us anymore and we are not US citizens that are allowed to carry weapons...the only hope is to start taking flight
Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Bimpe29: 11:17am On Nov 22, 2021
No where is safe in the country now, particularly the entire Northern Nigeria. I hope they will not upgrade to hijacking the aircrafts as well.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by BigDawsNet: 11:17am On Nov 22, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

So you think everyone has the funds for air ticket? The way people talk eeh? So you are exonerating Buhari and El Rufai that it's not their fault abi? Have Nigeria become so useless that people can't travel any more?

Sorry bro...I was only upset reading the news...it's obvious our government cannot protect us anymore and we are not US citizens that are allowed to carry weapons...the only hope is to start taking flight
Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by BigDawsNet: 11:18am On Nov 22, 2021
Candidlady:

haba. Haba

what this forum is ppl into me ma cant explain!

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by dammywapes(m): 11:18am On Nov 22, 2021
I remembered my journey to adamawa through land for nysc orientation camp , we had to hide in a place like a cave just because of not getting kidnapped. We asked the driver why he told us we can’t continue moving so we won’t get trapped. We have to stay there till day break. Don’t let anyone lie to you nothing is safe under this government. You can’t drive 5mins without getting checked by soldiers, vigilante and other security agency. North road is not safe at all while traveling down.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by SmartPolician: 11:18am On Nov 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
All this happening under a certain general that promised to lead from the front. Terrorists are kidnapping people unchallenged because the government is covertly and overtly supporting them. Can this happen under a president of southern extraction without him getting impeached?

Aside from the emboldened, I agree with your submission. Nobody can impeach a Nigerian president because our country (democracy) is fragile. It will take a while before we get to that point.

Anyone who dares it will set the country on fire. A Nigerian president is not only elected by his section of the country; he has supporters across the regions that make up the union.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Germi9: 11:19am On Nov 22, 2021
The security we have in this country can not cater for the numbers of citizens ,and the government are busy looting money instead of finding a way to employ more personnel into the security architecture to curb the Menace

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Calicoe: 11:20am On Nov 22, 2021
If any of those victims voted for buhari, all I can say is how market? My heart goes out to the real victims

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 22, 2021
BigDawsNet:
sad

Honestly with the insecurity in that state, I am surprised people are using the road for interstate travel. Although, some may be living along the express roads... Who knows?

Just so sad that insecurity is at an all-time high. They need to declare a state of emergency, but politics won't allow them say the truth. Even the army is overwhelmed.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 22, 2021
You don't blame your elders that went to see him in Aso Rock?

They are happy with him that's why they went visiting.

Are Yoruba Muslims' votes more than entire Igbos'? Use your brain. Don't be a stupid bigot.

Perfectnumber6:
I blame Yoruba Muslims for foisting this Buhari on innocent Nigerians
Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by dammywapes(m): 11:21am On Nov 22, 2021
Kna to dey watch person back for this country o this government kna wayo for every sector
BigDawsNet:

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 11:22am On Nov 22, 2021
SmartPolician:

Aside from the emboldened, I agree with your submission. Nobody can impeach a Nigerian president because our country (democracy) is fragile. It will take a while before we get to that point.

Anyone who dares it will set the country on fire. A Nigerian president is not only elected by his section of the country; he has supporters across the regions that make up the union.
You don't know what you are saying. If half of what is happening under the lifeless happened under GEJ the national assembly would have impeached him.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by FarahAideed: 11:23am On Nov 22, 2021
Buharis private Army doing their oversight function

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IF IT IS NOT A CRIME IN YOUR AREA "Drilling Water Borehole" CONTACT US / Man Attempts To Sell His Son To Alhaji For 100 Thousand Naira (Photo) / Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.