Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) (29508 Views)

Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway / Kidnap Victim Knocks Down Abductor, Frees Many Captives Along Kaduna Road / 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by BigDawsNet: 11:25am On Nov 22, 2021
Afriqan:

Honestly with the insecurity in that state, I am surprised people are using the road for interstate travel. Although, some may be living along the express roads... Who knows?

Just so sad that insecurity is at an all-time high. They need to declare a state of emergency, but politics won't allow them say the truth. Even the army is overwhelmed.

It's very disappointing Poor Nigerian Citizens are going through all this mess

Why do we have a president
Why do we have a military and defense if they can't protect anyone...

It's frustrating...

It's so fortunate people are still risking their lives taking the bandit roads when you can book a flight tickets....

I know not all can afford the money..but u wanna tell me an average Nigerian cannot secure his/her life with 30k to prevent millions of naira ransom

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by SmartPolician: 11:26am On Nov 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
You don't know what you are saying. If half of what is happening under the lifeless happened under GEJ the national assembly would have impeached him.

Nobody could have impeached GEJ; doing so means giving the ex-militants a go-ahead to blow up all the pipelines in the delta. Again, Nigeria is a fragile democracy and impeaching a president is no walk in the park. It doesn't have anything to do with north or south. Change takes time.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by ignis: 11:27am On Nov 22, 2021
BigDawsNet:

How much is air ticket? 30-40k u no gree pay

Now bandits go bill your family 4m

By the grace of God ..they will all return safely

You are talking like a fooool. So those that don't have money to fly can be kidnapped?

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by ginggerxy: 11:28am On Nov 22, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
God doesn't sleep...and all these supporters of bandits,, unknown gunmen and boko haram along with their online miscreants that support terrorist will definitely have the blood of the Dead on their heads and their children.
So shall it be.
that prayer is for you and your entire family for supporting this evil admistration

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by seborrhic: 11:31am On Nov 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
All this happening under a certain general that promised to lead from the front.
A certain lying,corrupt,nepotic,incompetent, certificateless bigot you mean?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2021
BigDawsNet:

It's very disappointing Poor Nigerian Citizens are going through all this mess

Why do we have a president
Why do we have a military and defense if they can't protect anyone...

It's frustrating...

It's so fortunate people are still risking their lives taking the bandit roads when you can book a flight tickets....

I know not all can afford the money..but u wanna tell me an average Nigerian cannot secure his/her life with 30k to prevent millions of naira ransom

Even the rich are now suffering. A Zamfara gubernatorial aspirant was just killed in cold blood barely 24 hours ago... If political office holders don't fix the country, the country will fix them.

And point of correction, we don't have a president, we have a political figurehead who is trying to take Nigeria back to the 60s...

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by amdoyin82(m): 11:33am On Nov 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
All this happening under a certain general that promised to lead from the front. Terrorists are kidnapping people unchallenged because the government is covertly and overtly supporting them. Can this happen under a president of southern extraction without him getting impeached
hmmmm. We need God's intervention. I will urge each and everyone to do the best we can to always protect ourselves. We don't have government oo
Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 11:34am On Nov 22, 2021
seborrhic:

A certain lying,corrupt,nepotic,incompetent, certificateless bigot you mean?
100%

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:38am On Nov 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
All this happening under a certain general that promised to lead from the front. Terrorists are kidnapping people unchallenged because the government is covertly and overtly supporting them. Can this happen under a president of southern extraction without him getting impeached

U have made a serious point. Seems Nigerians are sleeping. Nobody is protesting against the insecurity, inflations and naira value.

I think Buhari deserves to be impeached or atleast queried for this terrible performance,

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by imagrg(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2021
Poor governance.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Mummyfour(f): 11:46am On Nov 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
bros there are generals and there are GENERALS
Snails too come out to show off their horns in animals that have horns competition.
But what do the snails use their horns to do sef.
They use it to see and run back into their shell at the sight of danger.
IF YOU KNOW,YOU KNO

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Guyman02: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2021
A neighbour is among the victims, his family is going for his burial according to Islamic rites. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:47am On Nov 22, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
God doesn't sleep...and all these supporters of bandits,, unknown gunmen and boko haram along with their online miscreants that support terrorist will definitely have the blood of the Dead on their heads and their children.
So shall it be.

please have shame for once. how are these supporters stopping Buhari from dealing with these miscreants he defend everyday

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by akan102: 11:52am On Nov 22, 2021
davillian:
Up buhari Nigeria is now a safe heaven for bandits and kidnappers....
I'm just trying to imagine the atrocities that would happen this festive season
Let's not even imagine going with that line of thought
Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:55am On Nov 22, 2021
henrybangs44:
WTF is wrong with black race . .

No wtf is wrong with fulanis?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Lashist(m): 11:59am On Nov 22, 2021
We need stupid people like Nonpartisan1 and his other stupid politician apologists to prove to us this news is so fake and doctored and how buhari has been securing Nigeria so well...

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by seborrhic: 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
davillian:

You don't have sense
Yiu think it's everybody that can afford flight tickets...
Even in develop countries not everybody can afford flight tickets Yiu see why I said u don't have sense ba
Aside the cost of ticket,even in the western world,they are now discouraging travel by air due to serious concerns about air pollution and climate change.
Land transport by train or car is now being encouraged,so what the hell is he talking about!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Money for ransom

Atleast millions.

Dead country under Buhari but i wonder why these other major tribes face the igbos more

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
jaxxy:

U have made a serious point. Seems Nigerians are sleeping. Nobody is protesting against the insecurity, inflations and naira value.

I think Buhari deserves to be impeached or atleast queried for this terrible performance,
To think that some fools are still defending this evil regime makes it sickening

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Bigchristo: 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
haha20:
Igbo people killing themselves. They're not united and they are fighting for Biafra. Give them Biafra now they will finish themselves in one week..oh wait! cheesy
So you have problem with reading and understanding? This happened in the North Olodo person like you

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Ralph2211(m): 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Can u pls read the topic and also read what you just typed cry cry cry
Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
Mummyfour:
bros there are generals and there are GENERALS
Snails too come out to show off their horns in animals that have horns competition.
But what do the snails use their horns to do sef.
They use it to see and run back into their shell at the sight of danger.
IF YOU KNOW,YOU KNO

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Ykc2(m): 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
I was told that bandits don't kidnap those that cast their votes for buhari to become president,I was also told that APC gave all their zombies special card so bandits will recognise them ,apc supporters are lucky people ,2030 I will vote
For buhari so I go follow una enjoy small

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Omicron007: 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
So shall it be.

[/s]

In the same vein, all supporters of this useless and failed government shall definitely suffer.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Mide1data: 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
HOLY SHIT

This is wonderful. I love the lesson bubudinho is teaching Nigerians.

By 2030, you will know that there isn't any benefit in "TRIBALISM". Until south west, south east and south south in short "SOUTHNERS" come together and produce 1 single leader, we shall continue suffering under buhari in this shithole of a country.

Just pray they return safely.

P.S I spoke outta frustration.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING to our country.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Mazi18: 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
[quote author=haha20 post=107854074]Igbo people killing themselves. They're not united and they are fighting for Biafra. Give them Biafra now they will finish themselves in one week..oh wait! cheesy[/quote

Hahahaha, some Fulani and Hause love birds, keep supporting evil bandits, don't call evil out... Poor mind

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by davidque: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lord have mercy
Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by techWriter3: 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
Before politicians made to electricity, Nigerians relied to emt Paradise evaluate to wetin we comin know so.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

No wtf is wrong with fulanis?
I don't believe in blame game. All black race in the world have social problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IF IT IS NOT A CRIME IN YOUR AREA "Drilling Water Borehole" CONTACT US / Man Attempts To Sell His Son To Alhaji For 100 Thousand Naira (Photo) / Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.