Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) (29507 Views)

Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway / Kidnap Victim Knocks Down Abductor, Frees Many Captives Along Kaduna Road / 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
henrybangs44:

I don't believe in blame game. All black race in the world have social problem

We use to leave in peace till the foreigners colonised use.. do u know the amount of havoc the brought in Benin? The British came with greed. Had it being these ppl left us alone we won't have most of these issues you are seeing today.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lol. E pain you. Stupid bigot.

You have nothing in your head, just hatred.

Talk to your elders that are ass-lickers.

Perfectnumber6:

Get out you slowpoke Yoruba Muslim miscreant.

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Perfectnumber6(m): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
ThankYouGod:
Lol. E pain you. Stupid bigot.

You have nothing in your head, just hatred.

Talk to your elders that are ass-lickers.

See this ikorodu slum bastard talking
Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by just2endowed: 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Judolisco:
The day buhari leaves aso Rock there would be wild celebrations across Nigeria from kano to lagos, from kaduna to lokoja.. Everybody go comut jubilate
Buhari's concern is how he is going to travel out of the country again...

abi borrow more dollars again
Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
Many people living in Ikorodu are well-to-do and richer than all your generations combined.

Stupid senseless bigot. Talk to your ass-lickers Ohaneze elders.

Perfectnumber6:

See this ikorodu slum bastard talking

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Perfectnumber6(m): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
ThankYouGod:
Many people living in Ikorodu are well-to-do and richer than all your generations combined.

Stupid senseless bigot. Talk to your ass-lickers Ohaneze elders.

Haha console yourself Ikorodu slum dweller.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
Let me live in a slum. I am proud of it but it does not change the fact that many Ikorodu dwellers will feed your generation for many years.

Mr bigot. Yoruba Muslims are not your problem. Direct your anger to your elders who are ass-lickers.

Perfectnumber6:

Haha console yourself Ikorodu slum dweller.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by EyenNtokon: 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
grin President Buhari's government is one of d best govnts in africa. You can take that to the bank. Wait o, e don tey ah Neva hear from uncle lai mohammed
Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Coolgent(m): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
Factfinder1:
Its obvious that the Kaduna state government dont want to do anything about this kidnappings for 3 straight years now
I drove yesterday from Kaduna State Metropolis to the Boarder between Kaduna State with Zamfara state there is no single Police man or army.
They only stay on the roads during market days.
APC led government has finally grounded our dear country

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by adamsmith914: 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
All this happening under a certain general that promised to lead from the front. Terrorists are kidnapping people unchallenged because the government is covertly and overtly supporting them. Can this happen under a president of southern extraction without him getting impeached
No be una send sars, burn police facilities? Who do you think will suffer for it, The President or you the arsonists?

Instead of building on what you have, you destroy the little you have, did you not brag that you prefer bandits to sars? Be careful for what you wish for?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by adamsmith914: 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
Coolgent:

I drove yesterday from Kaduna State Metropolis to the Boarder between Kaduna State with Zamfara state there is no single Police man or army.
They only stay on the roads during market days.
APC led government has finally grounded our dear country
APC Government, are they not the same Nigerians as you & Pdp? Keep deceiving yourself, evil people, it is them that is bad, not me? You are all the same, Since your existence in Nigeria mention one past good leader? Nonsense.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

We use to leave in peace till the foreigners colonised use.. do u know the amount of havoc the brought in Benin? The British came with greed. Had it being these ppl left us alone we won't have most of these issues you are seeing today.
All these excuses are not It. We are not the only race that were colonized by brother. Israel was dilapidated since before black race know what slavery is. Intact we also colonised them. Is real spent over 400 years in just one of thier many enslavements, black people only spent 200 years. Just recently look at what Hitler did to them. He decimated them.

Look at Japan, it was burned to the ground just recently in the war.. Did they keep giving excuses? No they are all doing well now.

Did u know what the barbarians did to the British? Read the history, it's pathetic.

The British burned American to the ground.
Germany burned France to the groin

There's no race that found it easy... Every race at one point ruled and at one point suffered.

So this excuse that black people are always giving as the reason why they are not doing well is out of date.

Just recently India, Brazil, mexico, Malaysia, and China were in the same economic caliber with Nigeria. What's our excuse? Colonial masters? Which one of these counties didn't suffer same or worst fate?

Why do we keep giving excuses for oir failure. The blaming of western region over our inability to develop is long overdue
Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
henrybangs44:

All these excuses are not It. We are not the only race that were colonized by brother. Israel was dilapidated since before black race know what slavery is. Intact we also colonised them. Is real spent over 400 years in just one of thier many enslavements, black people only spent 200 years. Just recently look at what Hitler did to them. He decimated them.

Look at Japan, it was burned to the ground just recently in the war.. Did they keep giving excuses? No they are all doing well now.

Did u know what the barbarians did to the British? Read the history, it's pathetic.

There's no race that found it easy... Every race at one point ruled and at one point suffered.

So this excuse that black people are always giving as the reason why they are not doing well is out of date.

Just recently India, Brazil, mexico, Malaysia, and China were in the same economic caliber with Nigeria. What's our excuse? Colonial masters? Which one of these counties didn't suffer same or worst fate?

Why do we keep giving excuses for oir failure. The blaming of western region over our inability to develop is long overdue

You are right Shah we always find who to blame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by J3susFr3ak: 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
henrybangs44:

You just accidentally revealed another deep layer of truth without realizing it. The common denominator with all the examples of come-back determination you gave are actually: HOMOGENOUS societies.

Skin color alone is never this "unifying" factor in the case of Nigeria. The realities of ethnic differences is as real as the diverse racial distinctions. Personally I know from deep within me...I am more likely to be more patriotic to my own beliefs and next my own ethnicity than this country. I could go the extra mile for my own ethnic nationality than this meaningless abstraction called Nigeria.

I suppose this is because whatever current constitution that has been cooked up by a segment of the country encourages injustice and a lack of belonging to the point that those who love the status quo are those who feel the current system promotes their Religion and Ethnic agenda above all the others....and you guessed right: the Muslims and Hausa/Fulanis.

This country as a heterogeneous mess will see greater stimulation for positive growth and competition when Ethnic Nationalities are given enough self-determination in a real Federal Structure which sees each ethnic nation choose their directions and destinies. It worked tremendously in the development of Europe. Even Asia.

I am yet to meet anyone truly patriotic to this entity called Nigeria apart from the Northern Muslims.

Structure this country as a Pentagon with 5 regions instead of 3 (where apart from the major groups Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba having their regions) -- you have 5 regions where Christians minorities in the Middle Belt and minorities in the South South also have a sense of belonging...and within these 5 regions, create 5 Official Capitals for the country where each region can begin to compete to build and export...instead of lazily wait to consume from Abuja as it is the case now....you might begin to see some real developmental differences.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
J3susFr3ak:

You just accidentally revealed another deep layer of truth without realizing it. The common denominator with all the examples of come-back determination you gave are actually: HOMOGENOUS societies.

Skin color alone is never this "unifying" factor in the case of Nigeria. The realities of ethnic differences is as real as the diverse racial distinctions. Personally I know from deep within me...I am more likely to be more patriotic to my own beliefs and next my own ethnicity than this country. I could go the extra mile for my own ethnic nationality than this meaningless abstraction called Nigeria.

I suppose this is because whatever current constitution that has been cooked up by a segment of the country encourages injustice and a lack of belonging to the point that those who love the status quo are those who feel the current system promotes their Religion and Ethnic agenda above all the others....and you guessed right: the Muslims and Hausa/Fulanis.

This country as a heterogeneous mess will see greater stimulation for positive growth and competition when Ethnic Nationalities are given enough self-determination in a real Federal Structure which sees each ethnic nation choose their directions and destinies. It worked tremendously in the development of Europe. Even Asia.

I am yet to meet anyone truly patriotic to this entity called Nigeria apart from the Northern Muslims.

Structure this country as a Pentagon with 5 regions instead of 3 (where apart from the major groups Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba having their regions) -- you have 5 regions where Christians minorities in the Middle Belt and minorities in the South South also have a sense of belonging...and within these 5 regions, create 5 Official Capitals for the country where each region can begin to compete to build and export...instead of lazily wait to consume from Abuja as it is the case now....you might begin to see some real developmental differences.

You are right to some extent. But some of these countries are not as homogenous as you think. They just decided to keep their differences apart. So u won't notice. If u want to to expand on that I ll...

Like u rightly said, only the core north have the ability to live homogenous with themselves. A northerner from sokoto and one from Bauchi will have no much issue working together.

But an igbo man from anambra will want to know which family another one from Enugu is from and there's always power tussle. I schooled in nsukka and I know the despicable way other Igbos look at people from nsukka, calling them "primitive". Same way they Enugu people see anambra people as ritualist and mbaise people as " wild animals"

The Yoruba nation is also trying when it comes to working together with other Yoruba people from different land but they have individual problems that will make them to have issues...

Now the worst of them all is middle belt and Niger delta. I'm from middle belt. I'll not be here and pretending like we are doing well when it comes to working together. Tribalism in Nigeria has it's root in middle belt and south south. It's pathetic that there's nothing that will happen in these regions without bringing the issue of tribe. Is it politics? Resources? Work? Sports? Just mention them.
That's why in south south u ll see tribes and villages fighting and killing themselves and you wonder what the problem is.

What I believe is if we can't stay together as we already are, any other formula is just fantasy because peace and progress will never be guaranteed. We will always have another reason that will further devide us.

Come to plateau, when u study the issue of tribalism there or Benue and check the issues between tiv and edoma...u ll realise the issues is beyond secession.

If we can't work together as we are...we will not even when we break

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by showafrica(m): 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by J3susFr3ak: 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
henrybangs44:

You are right to some extent. But some of these countries are not as homogenous as you think. They just decided to keep their differences apart. So u won't notice. If u want to to expand on that I ll...

Like u rightly said, only the core north have the ability to live homogenous with themselves. A northerner from sokoto and one from Bauchi will have no much issue working together.

But an igbo man from anambra will want to know which family another one from Enugu is from and there's always power tussle. I schooled in nsukka and I know the despicable way other Igbos look at people from nsukka, calling them "primitive". Same way they Enugu people see anambra people as ritualist and mbaise people as " wild animals"

The Yoruba nation is also trying when it comes to working together with other Yoruba people from different land but they have individual problems that will make them to have issues...

Now the worst of them all is middle belt and Niger delta. I'm from middle belt. I'll not be here and pretending like we are doing well when it comes to working together. Tribalism in Nigeria has it's root in middle belt and south south. It's pathetic that there's nothing that will happen in these regions without bringing the issue of tribe. Is it politics? Resources? Work? Sports? Just mention them.
That's why in south south u ll see tribes and villages fighting and killing themselves and you wonder what the problem is.

What I believe is if we can't stay together as we already are, any other formula is just fantasy because peace and progress will never be guaranteed. We will always have another reason that will further devide us.

Come to plateau, when u study the issue of tribalism there or Benue and check the issues between tiv and edoma...u ll realise the issues is beyond secession.

If we can't work together as we are...we will not even when we break

You make interesting points there. There might be existing differences within the same ethnic group (the Igbo example you gave) to even diverse ethnic groups (the Middle Belt and SS examples you gave) -- a lot of those can be assuaged over time when people are educated to look at things from a larger perspective. The Igbos can easily unify despite differences because they have a common bitter past experience (the civil war) and a common objective to look forward to (a greater Biafran Identity). In the case of the Middle Belt and SS a lot of the glaring differences is an offshoot of current political "Divide and Rule" imposed by the current greedy political realities. In the case of the Middle Belt, there was a greater affinity to mobilize and align themselves to fight off a common enemy (the Jihadists). There is nothing better than to live FREE in your own ancestral land. This is a common objective shared by all apart from the few twisted and devilish politicians who have mostly allied with the Northern Muslims to force upon a foreign agenda--which can only bring together the different ethnic nationalities in a common cause for self-preservation. The SS's need for more cohesiveness emerges from a great fear of being totally dominated by the Igbos. However, the Northern Muslims have maximally exploited this fear to further divide and weaken in order to exploit their resources.

The only reason Northern Muslims are this united at all is only because of the FEAR of losing the current benefits they already get from oil. It is the stuff of nightmares for these lots.

A great deal of the reason why this is so boils down to this: Under mostly Northern rule....a shrinking cake with shrinking slices is being greedily cut and distributed unevenly to the various ethnic nationalities. The whole system is not created to enable each Ethnic Nationality go and bake their own cake! Do you think there will be any pressure on the various state and federal civil services if there are productive modern farms and exporting Industries that each state or region nurtures and looks up to for foreign exchange? If Ethnic Group A sweats to create a viable industry and Ethnic Group B does not....they only have themselves to blame don't they?

You seem to be saying we should just accept the broken system as it is simply because there are innate ethnic divisions in the different regions. Every system as it exists in advanced countries must have had time to try new approaches in order to test what works for good. Even nations in Europe and America are still evolving with current realities. One cannot just wait for an imaginary "cohesiveness" to drop from the sky. One has to view different proposals, test them out, see what works, reward the ones that worked--remove what does not.

The type of "cohesiveness" most advanced nations are enjoying did not appear overnight either. Even Israel (we read the Bible...there was a crazy period between their experimentation with the Judges to the era of Kings. Where did the term: "To your tents O Israel!" come from? Even before the modern era, in the last 2 centuries during the various Zionist movements, there was a lot of confusion and lack of cohesion with the Jews and their identities. But great tragedies (as in the Holocaust) has a way of forcing these divergent views into a focused objective and determination. Even after the fought the bloody war for independence and are still fighting to this day--their political process keeps evolving and adapting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
J3susFr3ak:

You make interesting points there. There might be existing differences within the same ethnic group (the Igbo example you gave) to even diverse ethnic groups (the Middle Belt and SS examples you gave) -- a lot of those can be assuaged over time when people are educated to look at things from a larger perspective. The Igbos can easily unify despite differences because they have a common bitter past experience (the civil war) and a common objective to look forward to (a greater Biafran Identity). In the case of the Middle Belt and SS a lot of the glaring differences is an offshoot of current political "Divide and Rule" imposed by the current greedy political realities. In the case of the Middle Belt, there was a greater affinity to mobilize and align themselves to fight off a common enemy (the Jihadists). There is nothing better than to live FREE in your own ancestral land. This is a common objective shared by all apart from the few twisted and devilish politicians who have mostly allied with the Northern Muslims to force upon a foreign agenda--which can only bring together the different ethnic nationalities in a common cause for self-preservation. The SS's need for more cohesiveness emerges from a great fear of being totally dominated by the Igbos. However, the Northern Muslims have maximally exploited this fear to further divide and weaken in order to exploit their resources.

The only reason Northern Muslims are this united at all is only because of the FEAR of losing the current benefits they already get from oil. It is the stuff of nightmares for these lots.

A great deal of the reason why this is so boils down to this: Under mostly Northern rule....a shrinking cake with shrinking slices is being greedily cut and distributed unevenly to the various ethnic nationalities. The whole system is not created to enable each Ethnic Nationality go and bake their own cake! Do you think there will be any pressure on the various state and federal civil services if there are productive modern farms and exporting Industries that each state or region nurtures and looks up to for foreign exchange? If Ethnic Group A sweats to create a viable industry and Ethnic Group B does not....they only have themselves to blame don't they?

You seem to be saying we should just accept the broken system as it is simply because there are innate ethnic divisions in the different regions. Every system as it exists in advanced countries must have had time to try new approaches in order to test what works for good. Even nations in Europe and America are still evolving with current realities. One cannot just wait for an imaginary "cohesiveness" to drop from the sky. One has to view different proposals, test them out, see what works, reward the ones that worked--remove what does not.

The type of "cohesiveness" most advanced nations are enjoying did not appear overnight either. Even Israel (we read the Bible...there was a crazy period between their experimentation with the Judges to the era of Kings. Where did the term: "To your tents O Israel!" come from? Even before the modern era, in the last 2 centuries during the various Zionist movements, there was a lot of confusion and lack of cohesion with the Jews and their identities. But great tragedies (as in the Holocaust) has a way of forcing these divergent views into a focused objective and determination. Even after the fought the bloody war for independence and are still fighting to this day--their political process keeps evolving and adapting.

You are making very valid points. I agree with you on this.
Like you said, I hope we turn our Common pains into strength. If we do that then there's hope for the future.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
The isuochi-okigiwe-uturu axis. arochukwu axis. Lokoja-okene-benin axis is a night mare. With Fulani terrorist kidnapping people on daily basis.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by Masterchef(m): 12:00am On Nov 23, 2021
ignis:

You are talking like a fooool. So those that don't have money to fly can be kidnapped?

The guy must be more than a foool for asking people to fly from Abuja to Kaduna.

Meanwhile, why is Buhari and most Northern politicians protecting the bandits by refusing to pronounce them as terrorists?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by calcal: 1:07am On Nov 23, 2021
fitinwell:
shocked Buhari has giving up about Security in Nigeria...

This will continue until , Nigeria is govern under the right leadership..

Nigeria doesn't have a functional constitution..

Everyone in Nigeria is Above the Law..

Anything goes for nothing..

Make God Save us from these real Bandits called
Nigerian Police Force,. FSars, Nigerian Army,Custom ...

can you summarize the above in one word?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) by DeMekus: 6:59am On Nov 23, 2021
Bandit or Boko Haram?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IF IT IS NOT A CRIME IN YOUR AREA "Drilling Water Borehole" CONTACT US / Man Attempts To Sell His Son To Alhaji For 100 Thousand Naira (Photo) / Female Pharmacist Kidnapped At Owo (Picture )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.