Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,755 members, 7,959,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? (24993 Views)

Can Someone Access Their Pension Funds Before Official Retirement Age / What Is The Start Up Salary Of An Air Force Recruit With SSCE? / Increasing Teachers’ Retirement Age As Catalyst For Better Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? by IvarTheBoneless: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
On a serious note am looking for a wife in delta state if u live at warri perfect I dey beg

Who would marry a tribal bigot like you?

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? by PDPGuy: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
AroOkigbo:

Fly united airlines from Houston to LA. Na grandmas full there.

cheesy

I had the same experience on my flight from Houston to San Diego.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? by Ashirioluwa: 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ekakamba:
It seems they retire at an early age. I have never seen an air hostess that looks 40 or above on both local and international flights (stands to be corrected though).

Fly American Airlines then you will see old women and men working as flight attendants. In US it is illegal to fire a worker because of his or her age

1 Like

Re: What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? by PDPGuy: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kinkinatus:
Have you travelled on KLM recently? I was on a flight two weeks ago and all their air hostesses look to be late 40s or early 50s.
I’m not surprised at all. US/European carriers cannot intentionally discriminate based on age, so there is no way they will fire a 50 or 60 year old FA unless it’s due to misconduct.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? by causewahala: 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
KLM. . . old mamas! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? by Anndrew(m): 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Amspecial:
grin
E be like say na pussy milage dem dey check grin
But jokes apart those people dey 5n o
lolz..b4 na ugly girls them go use...
Re: What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? by folake4u(f): 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
inoki247:
lol e b laik say things wey dey giv Nigerians headache lately na woman Mata....

My dear, I'm tired. There are so many worrying issues in this country yet na woman matter dey worry some people.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
PDPGuy:

I’m not surprised at all. US/European carriers cannot intentionally discriminate based on age, so there is no way they will fire a 50 or 60 year old FA unless it’s due to misconduct.

I think they can sack based on weight but not on age, that said I remember seeing one fat air-hostess once.....cant remember which airline.
Re: What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:
I have seen this profile pic in 3 different Monikas.
Re: What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? by Spain007(m): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
Amspecial:
grin
E be like say na pussy milage dem dey check grin
But jokes apart those people dey 5n o

Over NEAT dey worry them
Re: What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? by iguita: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
I flew with one just this morning. She would be at least 55 years old and it was a 2am flight. While the employers may prefer younger people, they keep older ones. The airline was a budget airline and while we were waiting to disembark, the woman was talking of her experience in other airlines like United and Delta.
Re: What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? by Dshocker(m): 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
Re: What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? by TheOnlyUyai(f): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Joysticks:
I have seen this profile pic in 3 different Monikas.

2 monikers, please. My main and this one.
Re: What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? by vickydevoka(m): 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
When her boobs and yansh sagg

When her skin reacts Negatively to all the concussion she’s be using as body cream just like the pics below
That's y we have make ups
Re: What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? by Cousin9999: 2:30am On Nov 23, 2021
Most people have no desire to do the job long term because the schedule is unpredictable and they have to be away from family.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? by lanre4411(m): 5:18am On Nov 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I am guessing retirement age is 45 years old

I have seen 40 and 45 years old air hottess on arik and Emirate. They are usually slim but also few, in most cases, they are the head of the air host team on flights and they usually sit behind the pilot door and most of them attend to first or business class.

KLM has the highest number of old cabin crew I doubt if the person you saw in Emirates is a cabin crew they are mostly younger not 40 years old

1 Like

Re: What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 23, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

2 monikers, please. My main and this one.
Which is your main Monika?
Re: What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? by TheOnlyUyai(f): 8:11am On Nov 23, 2021
Joysticks:
Which is your main Monika?

What's your business? undecided
Re: What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 23, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

What's your business? undecided
My business is that you are using a false identity.
Re: What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? by TheOnlyUyai(f): 8:40am On Nov 23, 2021
Joysticks:
My business is that you are using a false identity.

Ok. Bye.
Re: What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 23, 2021
Ekakamba:
It seems they retire at an early age. I have never seen an air hostess that looks 40 or above on both local and international flights (stands to be corrected though).

This is not true for international flights. Fly KLM, virgin Atlantic, Delta and come and give us feedbacks.
Re: What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? by Lovelygbems: 9:57am On Nov 23, 2021
Retirement plans

As early as possible

Re: What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? by KennethEnyi(m): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2021
As soon as she loses her beauty
Re: What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
lanre4411:
KLM has the highest number of old cabin crew I doubt if the person you saw in Emirates is a cabin crew they are mostly younger not 40 years old

So you are doubting what i saw.
Re: What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? by studentwriter(m): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
When her boobs and yansh sagg

When her skin reacts Negatively to all the concussion she’s be using as body cream just like the pics below
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? by studentwriter(m): 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
cayorday89:

Your craziness is on another level.
pennyswap is so funny.
Couldn't control my laughter grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials / 8 Things You Need To Survive As A Banker / 3 Members Of A Nigerian Family Inducted As Lawyers In One Day(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.