Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos (33706 Views)

Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) / Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by pitlaterine(f): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mr 2kay and crew caught fighting at a police station, i guess it due to this current fuel scarcity

watch video below...

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/12/mr-2kay-crew-seen-fighting-filling-station-ajah-lagos/

Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by dahunsy(f): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# those policemen shud be carefull ooo before Mr 2kay go claim say dem don snatch his 1mill dollars necklace again.. grin grin

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by Jostico: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
is burna boy the attendant? or that guy just dey rude and disrespectful

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by doyinisaac(m): 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
dahunsy:
Coughs***clears throat# those policemen shud be carefull ooo before Mr 2kay go claim say dem don snatch his 1mill dollars neckless again.. grin grin
Jostico:
is burna boy the attendant? or that guy just dey rude and disrespectful

8 Likes

Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by VERQUEST111: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
�����

Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by funnynation(m): 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Op you mean fighting in Filling Station? Which one be police station again?

I just dey think of many relationship wey autocorrect don spoil

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by victorazyvictor(m): 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Uncle Sulu!!
Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by psychologist(m): 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Alaga somolu

25 Likes

Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by Elnino4ladies: 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Is like Mr 2K is very troublesome
Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
dahunsy:
Coughs***clears throat# those policemen shud be carefull ooo before Mr 2kay go claim say dem don snatch his 1mill dollars neckless again.. grin grin
chai sista where is ur chill? cry

2 Likes

Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by DrToche: 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
naija which way
I hope this 2kay isn't using his celebrity status to chance other fuel buyers wey make dem no gree for am
Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by OKorowanta: 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Buhari,Goodluck,past and present leaders have all failed us.
Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by Day11(m): 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Where is oluwaBurna
Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by PissedOffWeed(m): 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Burna boys just touch you small...you start dey cry like mumu.

You don see another person dey feel like goat wey no dey hungry for grass!
Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by symbianDON(m): 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
the rich also fight grin
Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by basic23111: 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
some Pple just want to take advantage of fuel scarcity to show madness
Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by MillionDollars: 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
He will come and sue the petrol station now
Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by Karlovich: 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
useless country with retarded APC zombies worshippers that voted for a white walker as their president
Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by Abbeyme: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
Is that a private petrol station. Abi why limited vehicles in the station.

Abi na oncoming music video footage?!
Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by ChineseBuggati3(m): 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
hope they beat him well
Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by anuoluwapo884(m): 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mr 2kay again issokay angry
Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by Luukasz(m): 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
The guy sha wan trend em dey look for cheap attention but I know blame am, who no like better thing but me I no like that kain thing
Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by favourmic(m): 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
pitlaterine:
Mr 2kay and crew caught fighting at a police station, i guess it due to this current fuel scarcity

watch video below...

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/12/mr-2kay-crew-seen-fighting-filling-station-ajah-lagos/

too much of weeds which one is police station
Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by chuksanambra: 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
Karlovich:
useless country with retarded APC zombies worshippers that voted for a white walker as their president

No capitalization, no punctuations, nothing.

You must be a dropout of Epon Ojuku Memorial School for the Foolish, Ozubulu.

3 Likes

Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by chuksanambra: 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
MillionDollars:
He will come and sue the petrol station now

Don't mind the guy. The money he didn't make in music, he wants to make in court.

1 Like

Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by delzbaba(m): 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
dahunsy:
necklace abeg,,
Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by Sijo01(f): 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
pitlaterine:

watch video below...

Police or filling station? Which should we pick?
Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
Sijo01:

Police or filling station? Which should we pick?
Seconded
Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by ufuosman(m): 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
I no one hear say burna boy set am up oh
Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
Re: Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos by Kizyte(m): 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
Headline says "Fighting at Filling Station" and news says "Fighting at Police Station" which one we wan follow now?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" / Anita Joseph In Cleavage-Baring New Photos / Vivian Chiologi: Married At 50 & Gave Birth At 51 - Mo Abudu Celebrates Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.