Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo (7526 Views)

Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ulunne777:
I start reading beautiful thread and suddenly some mad ppl turns it to a tribal stuff.

Ara o na agbadi unu?
Ike o na agwukwa unu?
Emere unu ya eme?

So many times I just get tired of opening threads here.It just turns to something else quickly.

Chukwu mekwara unu ebere!
I thought I was the only one getting tired. It's really getting tired. I don't know if some people are just being ignorant or something.
Are people good because of where they're from or what? Everywhere is plagued with tribal and gender war. This country will remain like this because of things like this.
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by BeardedMeat(m): 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Our Yoruba women are promiscuous

Dem dey husband house still dey find another husband

Marry Igbo woman and have a peace of mind
This is not a joke. Many Yoruba men have actually told me this

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by Omanambala(m): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I have seen countless married Igbo women having extramarital affairs. You sound a little bitter

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by Omanambala(m): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Ibile and more higher of a human being than you so you're in no position to ask me silly question ... It's disrespectful to ask your future king question

Oba Lola ni mi and by the grace of God my wife will be Igbo .

You are NOT a Yoruba , oga. Stop pretending , your cover is busted.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by LILTJAY: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Seyi tinubu wife is not a nigerian let alone a yam leg osu hairy igbo goat.. grin grin grin her name is layal holm

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by Yves4real(f): 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
It's nearly impossible for various tribes to love each other with a thread like this. This isn't just a harmless tribal bashing.
I sincerely hope that this farce comes to an end as soon as possible.
600 years of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed for the mod that is supervising the thread.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by ThickSharon123(f): 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
Igbo women are naturally gorgeous. It's a gift from God. They don't stress it. Makeup or no makeup they are divine to look at, even our men.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by Tomek09(m): 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Them plenty for Lagos, Ib and Akure. It means nothing to them. Lord punish karma!!

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
Tomek09:

Them plenty for Lagos, Ib and Akure. It means nothing to them. Lord punish karma!!

No be lie
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by VOICEofORIENTAL: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ulunne777:
I start reading beautiful thread and suddenly some mad ppl turns it to a tribal stuff.

Ara o na agbadi unu?
Ike o na agwukwa unu?
Emere unu ya eme?

So many times I just get tired of opening threads here.It just turns to something else quickly.

Chukwu mekwara unu ebere!
My brother the thing tire me! every day Igbo this,Yoruba that.GOD forbid!
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by Ola17: 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
BKayy:
[s]
Of course, there is nobody that can afford Lexus and still go for Corolla.

The greatest dream of a Yoruba man is to make money in order to marry an Igbo woman.

If he fails, he settles with his fellow Yoruba women and complete his life in regret[/s]

Walahi you no well cheesy
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by forgiveness: 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
BKayy:

Who are you to eat from the same pot as Obasanjo, Akerodolu, Alaafin of Oyo, Adeleke and Co?

Hear this from me on behalf of the gods, You are destined to end up with a Yoruba woman

Say Amen

There are millions of successful men without a SE wife. Awolowo, Soyinka, Adenuga, Adebutu, Subomi, Oba, etc
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
chiefobdk2:
So Tinubu is our in law while..

His sons wife is actually Igbo.. TINUBU LAYAL CHINWE..
The kid have Igbo name. TINUBU BOLATITO AYYAN JIDENNA
I nearby declare cease fire on our in laws..

Bmc zombies una Don hear.

nedu05 nedu
Interesting!!!! So even if he is a corrupt person, this vindicates him right

I am now convinced you are all against the present government because it doesn’t suits your tribe.

Like Government like citizens.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by Oksman(m): 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
vanbonattel:

Some people get bad mouth grin

so funny cheesy
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by Oksman(m): 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ola17:

Walahi you no well cheesy

grin grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by olabukola: 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
I hope ibos will drum support for Seyi in this Gov race so that he will lose cos anything Ibos support fails. Upon.
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by Hellonearth: 2:19am On Nov 23, 2021
Gbagura:
Mmpuri mmiri effects. This is the second stage. I pray you get healings soon,bro.

He said u should say Amen to his prayers for you,u dey in here dey bark like dog
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by dominique(f): 9:50am On Nov 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

How many Yoruba women have you met to reach this ridiculous conclusion? Is Nedu's ex wife a Yoruba woman? How about the two Chidinmas that killed two married men within the space of one week? The admin of one popular Igbo Facebook group ila otu once suggested that men should get DNA tests done for their kids, numerous married women flocked to his dm to insult and issue him death threats. The group was eventually taken down. There are promiscuous women everywhere even in the conservative north, why must you stereotype one region with such?

And what is all this brouhaha about Yoruba men marrying Igbo men as an achievement? Nobody sees it as a big deal here the way you people carry it on your head. For every 1000 Yoruba men that gets married to Yoruba women, 1 gets married to an Igbo woman and you people start jubilating as if you won a national lottery. People marry from different parts of the country all the time, stop making it look as if your women are the most sought after. They're not as special as you think. Ask Chioma and Precious Chikwendu

Btw, Seyi Tinubu's wife is not is not Igbo. They only decided to name their son after all the major 3 ethnic groups to l. By all means celebrate your own but you don't have to bring others down to do so.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by chiefobdk2: 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Interesting!!!! So even if he is a corrupt person, this vindicates him right

I am now convinced you are all against the present government because it doesn’t suits your tribe.

Like Government like citizens.

Where did I ever say dat..

Getat if u think u can assume wat ever u wish and accuse me. See u see
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by chiefobdk2: 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
dominique:

How many Yoruba women have you met to reach this ridiculous conclusion? Is Nedu's ex wife a Yoruba woman? How about the two Chidinmas that killed two married men within the space of one week? The admin of one popular Igbo Facebook group ila otu once suggested that men should get DNA tests done for their kids, numerous married women flocked to his dm to insult and issue him death threats. The group was eventually taken down. There are promiscuous women everywhere even in the conservative north, why must you stereotype one region with such?

And what is all this brouhaha about Yoruba men marrying Igbo men as an achievement? Nobody sees it as a big deal here the way you people carry it on your head. For every 1000 Yoruba men that gets married to Yoruba women, 1 gets married to an Igbo woman and you people start jubilating as if you won a national lottery. People marry from different parts of the country all the time, stop making it look as if your women are the most sought after. They're not as special as you think. Ask Chioma and Precious Chikwendu

Btw, Seyi Tinubu's wife is not is not Igbo. They only decided to name their son after all the major 3 ethnic groups to l. By all means celebrate your own but you don't have to bring others down to do so.

In as much as the thing dey pain u reach marrow.. Seyi tinubu's wife is CHINWE...

The chosen son of your god and personal lord is married to Igbo lady CHINWEOKWU...

Even he can't stay away from d superior Igbo race...

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by T9ksy(m): 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
vanbonattel:

Some people get bad mouth grin

Yes ke! And na dat "bad mouth" being their greatest undoing ever since. Somehow, they can't discern that it's better to be quick to listen and slow to yab.

When this contraption finally evaporate into thin air, and everyone starts to bear his father's name, we shall be here to remind them of their "bad mouth".

Same way Oju-iku yab at the beginning of the oil war saying the only dealings he would ever have with the Northerners will be on the battlefield, only for him to swallow his own vomit and joined the NPN- a northern party, sitting at the same table with those who unleashed a deadly pogrom on his people.

Keep yabbing guys but remember, the Internet never forgets!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Powerful Nigerians Have Hijack Criminal Justice – Falana / Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre / German Firm To Partner Katstina State In Construction Of 125mw Solar Plant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.