Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo (7516 Views)

Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by chiefobdk2: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
So Tinubu is our in law while..

His sons wife is actually Igbo.. TINUBU LAYAL CHINWE..
The kid have Igbo name. TINUBU BOLATITO AYYAN JIDENNA
I nearby declare cease fire on our in laws..

Bmc zombies una Don hear.

nedu05 nedu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by Nigercity: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by Igbodicool(m): 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ndị Igbo don't hate.

It was the Nigerian tribes that hate Ndị Igbo without cogent reason.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by Tomek09(m): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nice one. Many Yoruba men are getting married to Igbo ladies on daily basis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by BKayy: 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
Tomek09:
Of course, there is nobody that can afford Lexus and still go for Corolla.

The greatest dream of a Yoruba man is to make money in order to marry an Igbo woman.

If he fails, he settles with his fellow Yoruba women and complete his life in regret

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by SlayerForever: 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
BKayy:

The greatest dream of a Yoruba man is to make money in order to marry an Igbo woman.

If he fails, he settles with his fellow Yoruba women and complete his life in regret

Lawd av merci

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by vanbonattel: 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
BKayy:

Some people get bad mouth grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by PrinceOfLagos: 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Our Yoruba women are promiscuous

Dem dey husband house still dey find another husband

Marry Igbo woman and have a peace of mind

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by BKayy: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
vanbonattel:

Some people get bad mouth grin
Look at it na,
The greatest achievement of a Yoruba man is to marry an Igbo woman.
In Yorubaland, one cannot say that he achieved a great feat if he doesn't have an Igbo wife. That is the rudiment. The basic stuff.

Look at Obasanjo, Tinubu, Akeredolu, Adekele etc.
Even Davido knew that he can't say that he is successful in music without having an Igbo woman by his side so he got himself Chioma.
Look at Old Alaafin, the old man knew that should incase he dies tomorrow without marrying an Igbo woman, he will die a nobody, no respect and no honour, so he married an Igbo woman last year at eighty something years.

If Ooni of Ife like let him be fooling himself, words on the street is that he can never be considered as a great man until he gets himself an Igbo wife.

So, as far as we are concerned, until Wizkid gets himself an Igbo wife, he hasn't achieved anything. He is just a singing mantis.

Drops mic....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by Gbagura: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Our Yoruba women are promiscuous

Dem dey husband house still dey find another husband

Marry Igbo woman and have a peace of mind
oloriburuku will still come out and claim Yoruba. I always see you as a psychiatric fellow anytime you call yourself Yoruba.

Princeofdrugs

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by Ulunne777(f): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
I start reading beautiful thread and suddenly some mad ppl turns it to a tribal stuff.

Ara o na agbadi unu?
Ike o na agwukwa unu?
Emere unu ya eme?

So many times I just get tired of opening threads here.It just turns to something else quickly.

Chukwu mekwara unu ebere!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by PrinceOfLagos: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
Gbagura:
oloriburuku will still come out and claim Yoruba. I always see you as a psychiatric fellow anytime you call yourself Yoruba.

Princeofdrugs
Kilagbe kileju?

Baba, I am not Igbo Lai Lai but, I will not stop pointing out the many ills of Yoruba

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by Gbajure(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Kilagbe kileju?

Baba, I am not Igbo Lai Lai but, I will not stop pointing out the many ills of Yoruba

Stop fooling urself. You are not only Igbo but an ipob bred as usual in Yorubaland

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by Christistruth00: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
chiefobdk2:
So Tinubu is our in law while..

His sons wife is actually Igbo.. TINUBU LAYAL CHINWE..
The kid have Igbo name. TINUBU BOLATITO AYYAN JIDENNA
I nearby declare cease fire on our in laws..

Bmc zombies una Don hear.

nedu05 nedu

Why are you doing this

Do you want IPOB to kill her or her family members for marrying Tinubu’s Son

You know they cannot stand Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by MosheDayan: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
BKayy:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by Gbagura: 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
BKayy:

Shey na wetin I go carry my money go marry be this?

Mpuri mmiri has destroyed your brain a lot.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by PrinceOfLagos: 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Gbajure:

Stop fooling urself. You are not only Igbo but an ipob bred as usual in Yorubaland
Oro omode , go and sit down please

I am more Yoruba than you could ever be

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by Christistruth00: 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by Gbagura: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Kilagbe kileju?

Ìwà oloriburuku lo ń wù tí ó rí ẹni ba ẹ sọ̀rọ̀. Onilo abẹrẹ ajá.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by BKayy: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
Gbagura:
Shey na wetin I go carry my money go marry be this?

Mpuri mmiri has destroyed your brain a lot.
Who are you to eat from the same pot as Obasanjo, Akerodolu, Alaafin of Oyo, Adeleke and Co?

Hear this from me on behalf of the gods, You are destined to end up with a Yoruba woman

Say Amen

12 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by Christistruth00: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Kilagbe kileju?

Are still ashamed of Your tribe

Don’t be your Igbo tribe was given to you by God

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by PrinceOfLagos: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
Gbagura:
Ìwà oloriburuku lo ń wù tí ó rí ẹni ba ẹ sọ̀rọ̀. Onilo abẹrẹ ajá.

And you called yourself Yoruba

How can you possibly be Yoruba when you can't write in Yoruba without using Google translator .. or you think I won't know lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by Gbagura: 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
BKayy:

Who are you to eat from the same pot as Akerodolu, Alaafin of Oyo, Adeleke and Co?

Hear this from me on behalf of the gods, You are destined to end up with a Yoruba woman

Say Amen
Mmpuri mmiri effects. This is the second stage. I pray you get healings soon,bro.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by SirBlack999(m): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
With time, there will be nothing like pure Omoluabi again.... Let the reengineering begin cheesy grin grin grin ;d

It's not our fault that yoruba men value Igbo women than yoruba women. I mean who will make them taste Ofe Onugbu, ofe Ogbono, egusi, Oha, Nsala. Chaiii!! Chineke nna. Loveth360 one Yoruba man for you

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by Gbagura: 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

And you called yourself Yoruba

How can you possibly be Yoruba when you can't write in Yoruba without using Google translator .. or you think I won't know lipsrsealed

I dare you to tell me the meaning of 'shiigu' if you're truly Yoruba. It's you deluding yourself with Google translate. You're pained Google couldn't interpret what i wrote earlier. You can never know the meaning.

From now henceforth, I will always write typical Yoruba dictions to put you in your place. Let's see how you understand them hence exposing your fraudulent ipobotic ass to the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by BKayy: 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
Gbagura:
Mmpuri mmiri effects. This is the second stage. I pray you get healings soon,bro.
LOL, baba no fit say amen oh.

He dey hope say somehow he fit make money and upgrade his genes with an Igbo woman but sorry to burst your bubble.

Before you can enter the status of Yoruba men with Igbo wives like Alaafin of Oyo, Tinubu, Obasanjo etc, you need to be famous in Yorubaland and your pocket is supposed to be deep.

But looking at you, you don't look like someone the neighbours know his full name so I am sorry to announce to you that you are most definitely (99%) going to end up with a Yoruba woman
Better start preparing on how to finish the rest of your life with a Yoruba woman.

I am sorry for your loss.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by PrinceOfLagos: 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
Gbagura:
I dare you to tell me the meaning of 'shiigu' if you're truly Yoruba. It's you deluding yourself with Google translate. You're pained Google couldn't interpret what i wrote earlier. You can never know the meaning.

From now henceforth, I will always write typical Yoruba dictions to put you in your place. Let's see how you understand them hence exposing your fraudulent ipobotic ass to the world.
I am Ibile and more higher of a human being than you so you're in no position to ask me silly question ... It's disrespectful to ask your future king question

Oba Lola ni mi and by the grace of God my wife will be Igbo .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by Gbagura: 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Ibile and more higher of a human being than you so you're in no position to ask me silly question ... It's disrespectful to ask your future king question

Oba Lola ni mi and by the grace of God my wife will be Igbo .
Weyrey couldn't interpret shiigu.

Ọba Lola kee you there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by Gbagura: 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
BKayy:

LOL, baba no fit say amen oh.

He dey hope say somehow he fit make money and upgrade his genes with an Igbo woman but sorry to burst your bubble.

Before you can enter the status of Yoruba men with Igbo wives like Alaafin of Oyo, Tinubu etc, you need to be famous in Yorubaland and your pocket is supposed to be deep.

But looking at you, you don't look like someone the neighbours know his full name so I am sorry to announce to you that you are most definitely (99%) going to end up with a Yoruba woman
Better start preparing on how to finish the rest of your life with a Yoruba woman.

I am sorry for your loss.
I rejects being a gay in my life. Can't marry a woman looking like a man. grin

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by PrinceOfLagos: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
Gbagura:
Weyrey couldn't interpret shiigu.

Ọba Lola kee you there.
I won't interprete your nonsense ... You're my boy , you will do what I say and not the other way round

Respect your future king Ore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by 00FFT00(m): 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
Tomek09:

Igbo na quality na.
Even yoruba knows,100%.
Still, we are not doing.
Him papa na snake, unless mrs Tinubu cheated with an Igboman.
Snake dey always born snake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo by BKayy: 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
Gbagura:
I rejects being a gay in my life. Can't marry a woman looking like a man. grin
Poor man's mentality.
Vanity crew. Na your type go see somebody in ordinary bicycle and call him blood money.

Just know this, private jet is not for the poor.

The difference between an upper Yoruba class and middle Yoruba class is Igbo wife. The lower class like you don't even have any hope.

I am sorry, your destiny is to manage your fellow Yoruba women

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks / Jonathan Administration Sabotages UNN Conference In Honor Of Achebe / Insecurity: Police, Community Leaders Have Failed Nigeria, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.