Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,519 members, 7,836,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Malaria Is An Acute Illness That Can Be Fatal And Can Kill If Not Treated - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Malaria Is An Acute Illness That Can Be Fatal And Can Kill If Not Treated (192 Views)

Coco Samba Sexual Stimulant Can Kill - NAFDAC / Never Sleep On The Same Bed As Babies, It Can Kill Them- Dr Olufunmilayo / Here Is How Sleeping Late At Night Can Kill Your Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Malaria Is An Acute Illness That Can Be Fatal And Can Kill If Not Treated by Surjen: 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
Malaria is caused by a parasite, Plasmodium that is transmitted to humans through the Anopheles mosquito. While there are many types of Plasmodium in existence, five (5) types are responsible for the diseases: Plasmodium falciparum, plasmodium malariae, Plasmodium ovale, Plasmodium knowlesi, and Plasmodium vivax.
Since the Plasmodia parasite’s medium of movement is the blood, it can be transmitted through; using needles or syringes used on an infected patient, blood transfusion, organ transplant. Also, a mother that is due and also infected can pass the diseases to her child during birth.

LEARN MORE: https://www.surjen.com/blog-details/all-you-need-to-know-about-malaria

1 Like

Re: Malaria Is An Acute Illness That Can Be Fatal And Can Kill If Not Treated by CindyByFine(f): 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
So true and here in this part of the world, some of this parasites are now resistant to most of the Malaria Drugs we have.

So with my little herbal knowledge, I cooked this herbal tea infusion which has kept me and my family off Malaria Breakdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDII4vptZWM

(1) (Reply)

Chronic Dandruff / Man Begs Profusely, Loses Control As He’s About To Get COVID-19 Vaccine | Video / IVF & Egg Retrieval Side Effects: An Overview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.