Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,298 members, 7,829,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference (15922 Views)

Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) / Peter Obi Says 'Oga Sir' To Sowore While Greeting Him At 52nd ICAN Conference / Sowore Criticises Tinubu For Not Attending The ICAN Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by VicM6: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
wahala for who go watch the programme....this one dey vex....SA don loot him bullon van......I pity am.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by FreeStuffsNG: 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
Asiwaju Tinubu pulling the strings on all fronts even through his professional colleagues.

8 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Ambber(f): 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
Why?? What is he coming to talk about? Refund of stolen monies?
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Sheriman(m): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
He shall wouldn't be Nigeria President that all what I know. Even this current Buhari Government will be better off his Government
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Trumann: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
Thebigheart:
Imagine, ICAN no get levels again ooo, historian want to discuss in ICAN gathering.
Hehehehe foto

Tinubu was a Treasurer in Mobil before retirement. He's a trained and qualified accountant. If you want to argue, argue with sense, not like a blockhead.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Deborah98(f): 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
See as this thread divide nairalanders.... Is he this hated and loved? What I know is that I don't know btw Buhari and Tinubu who looks healthier and needs bed rest.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Trumann: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ambber:
Why?? What is he coming to talk about? Refund of stolen monies?

Tinubu is a qualified accountant and former Treasurer of Mobil.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by seunmsg(m): 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

What does he know. My problem are those youths here yelling and screaming in support for him to be their president

You are asking what does a trained accountant that retired as Treasurer of Mobil knows? Are you sure you’re okay? How old are you and what have you achieved with your life?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Fiscus105(m): 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
merits:
wellcome to the royal family of jagaban.
daughter:iya loja of lagos state.
son:aspire governor of lagos state 2023
wife:currently a senator.
jagaban:aspire president 2023.
help me ask them as them.na their life will come?

Bush of America did more than that.

And for ur igbo nation, maybe another time

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Eriokanmi: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
Maybe he wants to speak on how to steal technically. Baba awon thugs
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Trumann: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

What does he know. My problem are those youths here yelling and screaming in support for him to be their president

Tinubu is a qualified Accountant and former Treasurer of Mobil oil. He holds a PhD from Adeleke University.
Your father is not as educated as him and I don't mean it as an insult.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by seunmsg(m): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
Thebigheart:
Imagine, ICAN no get levels again ooo, historian want to discuss in ICAN gathering.
Hehehehe foto

Tinubu is a trained Accountant. Why are some of you so ignorant like this?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Trumann: 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
seunmsg:

You are asking what does a trained accountant that retired as Treasurer of Mobil knows? Are you sure you’re okay? How old are you and what have you achieved with your life?

Ask that miscreant to tender his father's CV. His father is probably a retired vulcaniser somewhere in UGM land.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Thunderfayayou: 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
seunmsg:

You also made sure you did not mentioned that he's a drug Baron.

Now if I reveal who I am will you atlest come back to your senses?
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Safyan(m): 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
seunmsg:
It’s a done deal! Asiwaju will be speaking at the 51st Annual ICAN conference. So sad I won’t be attending the annual conference this year.

https://m.facebook.com/ICANngr/
this old thief using any means just to publicly announce his presidential nomination and only a fool will vote for thieves
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Trumann: 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
PointZerom:
grin
The audience should wear face mask to avoid bn infected by the deadly acid that will come out of his decayed teeth.

His teeth doesn't smell as much as your mother's Oshodi isale.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Trumann: 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

You also made sure you did not mentioned that he's a drug Baron.

Now if I reveal who I am will you atlest come back to your senses?

With the way you spell, you're a kindergarten dropout. Public Nursery school students in Lagos spell better than you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by irunoko(m): 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
Felabrity:
What does he has to say?

He better rest
how he intends to deceive gullible Nigerians suffering amnesia
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Thunderfayayou: 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
Trumann:

Tinubu is a qualified Accountant and former Treasurer of Mobil oil. He holds a PhD from Adeleke University.
Your father is not as educated as him and I don't mean it as an insult.

Now this is what I'm talking about. Is he the only educated Yoruba man alive? There are thousands of highly educated Yoruba guys that can make a great president but No you love him because he sells you and your useless father expired cannabis to smoke.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
HE IS A CPA NO DOUBT.BUT ICAN I DON'T KNOW.
HOPE ICAN HAS NOT BCOM A POLITICAL TOOL IN HANDS OF POLITICIANS angryHOPE BECOMING FCA DOESNT TURN TO CASH AND CARRY BIZNESS

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
merits:

Learning from the bush family

6 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Thunderfayayou: 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
Trumann:

With the way you spell, you're a kindergarten dropout. Public Nursery school students in Lagos spell better than you.

Now you're resorting to gossiping!!! grin grin grin grin

I ask you again! If I reveal my identity would you atlest come back to your senses
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by bikefab(m): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hopefully he doesnt collapse while delivering his speech. Man is old and can barely stand for long duration
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by duro4chang(m): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
merits:
Who stopped you from contesting?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Kobicove(m): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
seunmsg:
It’s a done deal! Asiwaju will be speaking at the 51st Annual ICAN conference. So sad I won’t be attending the annual conference this year.

https://m.facebook.com/ICANngr/

Are you a chartered accountant?

Did you attend last year's conference?
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
Thebigheart:
Hehehehe foto
he is an accountant

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by seunmsg(m): 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kobicove:

Are you a chartered accountant?

Did you attend last year's conference?

Yes. The last conference was held in April and not last year because of COVID.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by PointZerom: 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
Trumann:

His teeth doesn't smell as much as your mother's Oshodi isale.

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by SavageResponse(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
Mrglobal1:
Please is he an ICAN Alumnus, just asking for a friend.

If you are in Lagos invest 100k into my Food Packaging business or POS business and get 15k returns every month for 6months and pull out with your initial money

Your account has not even clocked 2 weeks on Nairaland but you're already soliciting for investors here! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police / 60% Of Metered Customers Bypass Meters, Says TCN / Why The Next Election In Ekiti Will Be The Most Competitive In Nigeria(Reasons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.