Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference (15924 Views)

Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) / Peter Obi Says 'Oga Sir' To Sowore While Greeting Him At 52nd ICAN Conference / Sowore Criticises Tinubu For Not Attending The ICAN Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by oyatz(m): 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
ufotty2001:
Am really ashamed of ICAN.. oooh my God

Eeeyah, see what frustration has caused you now!

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by oyatz(m): 11:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
DTaj:

Did you just write that Tinubu is an historian

No wonder Buhari called you guys "lazy youths"!

Ordinary google search, if you weren't sure, would have prevented you from disgracing yourself in public!

Who, except dunderheads, doesn't know that Tinubu is a CPA (USA equivalent of ICAN's ACA- chartered accountant). So, how could you query ICAN's invitation to a chartered accountant, who trained and practised in the US, and who was also an executive management staff, Treasurer, at Mobil?

You may say (and write) anything about his politics, but do not deny his professional background.

Children of hatred don't understand all these
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by oyatz(m): 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
Finewarriboy:

Go and run a poll to know the hatred Nigerians have against your father(BAT) Nobody wants him.

Just one comment on Edo election, full Edo state voted against Apc to shame d old retard.

All d youths are angry that he masterminded lekki massacre.

His silence when the fulani were slaughtering his people and his stand against Igboho has exposed him as a no no person.

He is going no where.... Lai lai

His authority starts and end in Lagos. Nigerians Nor Be Zombies

Bros, are you the INEC chairman?

Try to wait for the election day sir

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by oyatz(m): 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Maliqcious:
I wondee whats wrong with our Yoruba youth like how they come thus far to present this bloody liar to the number1 citizen of Nigeria we can't all be blind at same. There so many Sophisticated and leader oriented Yoruba out there why Tinubu of all people.

Nobody is presenting anybody sir.

Tinubu is marketing his candidacy. You are not marketing your candidate but instead you are always on social media, complaining and abusing a man that is marketing himself, so how can you get the same results?

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by oyatz(m): 11:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
ikenna44:
This is disheartening!!! To think that a bunch of supposedly intelligent people will all sit down and listen to this man speak... It's a very sad day for accountants all over Nigeria!

Bros ,join the presidential race.

The youths of this country are solidly behind you sir.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by ikenna44: 5:46am On Nov 24, 2021
Ok.

oyatz:

Bros ,join the presidential race.

The youths of this country are solidly behind you sir.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by emilo2bad: 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
ikenna44:
Read my comment again... Did I really say he studied accounting?! The rush t9 be silly won't let you carry your sense along!

Stop degrading yourself on social media. Any thing you don't know ask goggle than disgrace yourself because of hatred for Tinubu
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by ikenna44: 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
What don't I know?! I'm not the source of your frustrations!

emilo2bad:

Stop degrading yourself on social media. Any thing you don't know ask goggle than disgrace yourself because of hatred for Tinubu
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by adekolaelect(m): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
Children of hate are in sad mod .when will they have time with their own lives? Tinubu is progressing everyday you people are here showing hatred though it is the best thing for Tinubu to be hated by some type of poeple bcs whatever they support always fail.

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by emilo2bad: 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
ikenna44:
What don't I know?! I'm not the source of your frustrations!

Which frustration are talking about. It you who is frustrating because the person you hate who is an accountant and will present a paper in annual ICAN conference in Nigeria against your frustration. I repeat STOP HATING.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by ikenna44: 3:40am On Nov 25, 2021
grin silly Tinubu bot

emilo2bad:

Which frustration are talking about. It you who is frustrating because the person you hate who is an accountant and will present a paper in annual ICAN conference in Nigeria against your frustration. I repeat STOP HATING.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by laskab(f): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2022
Ipob leader! You are joining your brother soon.

Thunderfayayou:

Carry your frustrations and depression comot for my face imbec!le. No be me cause your wahala.

Go and hang yourself
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by laskab(f): 10:24am On Mar 21, 2023
Lol

Thunderfayayou:

Carry your frustrations and depression comot for my face imbec!le. No be me cause your wahala.

Go and hang yourself
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Fujiyama: 8:53am On Oct 14, 2023
undecided

In the end he didn't even speak at the conference.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Fujiyama: 9:25am On Oct 14, 2023
Trumann:
Tinubu is a qualified Accountant and former Treasurer of Mobil oil. He holds a PhD from Adeleke University.
Your father is not as educated as him and I don't mean it as an insult.

^^^
Liars go to hell.

Don't mislead the public with inaccurate information. Always state as clearly as you can that all the man's doctorates are honorary. He cannot withstand the rigour of a taught masters, not to talk of a research masters or (good heavens!) a PhD.

Be guided.

PARADIZEPRIEST:
HE IS A CPA NO DOUBT.BUT ICAN I DON'T KNOW.
HOPE ICAN HAS NOT BCOM A POLITICAL TOOL IN HANDS OF POLITICIANS angryHOPE BECOMING FCA DOESNT TURN TO CASH AND CARRY BIZNESS

^^^
Please get your facts right. Bola Tinubu is not a CPA. These things can easily be verified. He is not a CPA!

DTaj:
Ordinary google search, if you weren't sure, would have prevented you from disgracing yourself in public!

Who, except dunderheads, doesn't know that Tinubu is a CPA (USA equivalent of ICAN's ACA- chartered accountant).

^^^
Perhaps you should take your own advice about search engines.

The man is not a CPA. Never was. Never will be.

DTaj:
So, how could you query ICAN's invitation to a chartered accountant, who trained and practised in the US, and who was also an executive management staff, Treasurer, at Mobil?

You may say (and write) anything about his politics, but do not deny his professional background.

^^^
Liars go straight to Hades.

He is not a chartered accountant.

For years the lie was sold that he trained and practised at Deloitte. That company has washed its hands off him.

Say it after me: BAT is not a chartered accountant. Never was. Never will be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

60% Of Metered Customers Bypass Meters, Says TCN / Saraki’s Claim On Kwara Education Is The Greatest Fraud Of 21st Century-kmc / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.