Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference (15884 Views)

Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) / Peter Obi Says 'Oga Sir' To Sowore While Greeting Him At 52nd ICAN Conference / Sowore Criticises Tinubu For Not Attending The ICAN Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Finewarriboy: 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Nobody is made you the spokeman of Nigerians Alaye

Go relax
Go and run a poll to know the hatred Nigerians have against your father(BAT) Nobody wants him.

Just one comment on Edo election, full Edo state voted against Apc to shame d old retard.

All d youths are angry that he masterminded lekki massacre.

His silence when the fulani were slaughtering his people and his stand against Igboho has exposed him as a no no person.

He is going no where.... Lai lai

His authority starts and end in Lagos. Nigerians Nor Be Zombies
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Ofunaofu: 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
grin

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by olatuns2017: 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
seunmsg:
It’s a done deal! Asiwaju will be speaking at the 51st Annual ICAN conference. So sad I won’t be attending the annual conference this year.

https://m.facebook.com/ICANngr/

Another headache for Ibos
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Maliqcious: 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
I wondee whats wrong with our Yoruba youth like how they come thus far to present this bloody liar to the number1 citizen of Nigeria we can't all be blind at same. There so many Sophisticated and leader oriented Yoruba out there why Tinubu of all people.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
Finewarriboy:

Go and run a poll to know the hatred Nigerians have against your father(BAT) Nobody wants him.

Just one comment on Edo election, full Edo state voted against Apc to shame d old retard.

His silence when the fulani were slaughtering his people and his stand against Igboho has exposed him as a no no person.

See how dumb you sound bro

How is he the mastermind of the lekki massacre?

I dey even think say you get sense before sef

Make I leave you to your foolishness

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by emilo2bad: 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
Finewarriboy:

You are outsider in Edo election, you don't know what happened so kept quiet. Don't criticise some one who want to run for president. You can also run for the office or are you one of those afraid of Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by laskab(f): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
Jagaban is enlightened & better choice than you & your father.

IDIOT!

quote author=Thunderfayayou post=107863553]

What does he know. My problem are those youths here yelling and screaming in support for him to be their president[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Thunderfayayou: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
laskab:
Jagaban is enlightened & better choice than you & your father.

IDIOT!

quote author=Thunderfayayou post=107863553]

What does he know. My problem are those youths here yelling and screaming in support for him to be their president

Carry your frustrations and depression comot for my face imbec!le. No be me cause your wahala.

Go and hang yourself

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by lakesidepapa(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

What does he know. My problem are those youths here yelling and screaming in support for him to be their president

Tinubu is an accountant, the menace he cleared at Mobil years back paved way for him to join politics. Go and dig, Google is ur friend.

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by ikenna44: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
This is disheartening!!! To think that a bunch of supposedly intelligent people will all sit down and listen to this man speak... It's a very sad day for accountants all over Nigeria!
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Benwallt(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
Naija yoot how do we stop this man's presidential ambition
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by barcaboi(m): 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
Okwuapkunaonu:
Old fool
And his crime is?
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Nijablast: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

If you want to hate abeg hate him for your own reasons but don't say what does he know?
If you are stupid, Tinubu is not stupid oo��

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by emilo2bad: 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
Finewarriboy:
Make Dem nor let this unrepentant Wicked man smell that sit.

Wetin he know to talk ?

I don't normally concern myself with Nigeria politics but this man is a no no... A big mistake to Nigeria that ought to be avoided at all cost. It's even better for Northerners to continue than Tinubu to enter there.

We Say, GodForbid.
My friend instead of hating. You are qualify to contest and don't criticise you want to. Stop hating

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by emilo2bad: 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
Benwallt:
Naija yoot how do we stop this man's presidential ambition
Only minority vocal youth like you are wailing to stop his presidential ambition. My advise is for you people to gang up present a youth presidential candidate

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by emilo2bad: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
ikenna44:
This is disheartening!!! To think that a bunch of supposedly intelligent people will all sit down and listen to this man speak... It's a very sad day for accountants all over Nigeria!
He is an accountant. So he is one of them so stop hating

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Drogunov: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
seunmsg:

Yes. The last conference was held in April and not last year because of COVID.

My Lawwwd! If you are chattered in anything, its in lying.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
barcaboi:

And his crime is?

He should go and die
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by Benwallt(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
emilo2bad:

Only minority vocal youth like you are wailing to stop his presidential ambition. My advise is for you people to gang up present a youth presidential candidate
It is enough to put forward a youth? The thing is many of the youths are sycophants and praisesingers who will stop at nothing to derail whatever is put forward to clear tge way for these outdated bunch with nothing to offer intellectually than looting. The situation eeehn is disgusting. We keep working though.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by olatuns2017: 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
seunmsg:
It’s a done deal! Asiwaju will be speaking at the 51st Annual ICAN conference. So sad I won’t be attending the annual conference this year.

https://m.facebook.com/ICANngr/

Lt Col Francis Adekunle Fajuyi the first military governor of old western state

Tinubu built a befitting house for Lt Col Francis Adekunle Fajuyi, the former western military governor killed along with Aguyi Ironsi. The late military Head Of State.

Col Fajuyi failed to betray his hos late ironsi.

Asiwaju came to Ekiti to hand over the new house to Fajuyi’s widow. It will be instructive to note that at this time late Fajuyi’s two sons, both lawyers were members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). For him when it comes to giving he does not discriminate

God bless people of Ekiti State.

Ekiti People are not betrayals

Ekiti is for Asiwaju it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by ikenna44: 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
He is not an accountant in any world... Stop lying!

And the fact that everyone thinks your father is the worst form of scu.m of the earth isn't hating... Especially when it's true!

emilo2bad:

He is an accountant. So he is one of them so stop hating
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by ofwest47(m): 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
I wish the Jagaban a successful program
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by calcal: 12:55am On Nov 23, 2021
merits:
wellcome to the royal family of jagaban.
daughter:iya loja of lagos state.
son:aspire governor of lagos state 2023
wife:currently a senator.
jagaban:aspire president 2023.
help me ask them as them.na their life will come?

Good morning!
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by barcaboi(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2021
Okwuapkunaonu:

He should go and die
Assistant God; when the useless Abia rulers and their protégés die then maybe we can talk about the one that’s not held power yet hatred from y’all keep coming

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by emilo2bad: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
ikenna44:
He is not an accountant in any world... Stop lying!

And the fact that everyone thinks your father is the worst form of scu.m of the earth isn't hating... Especially when it's true!

Goggle is your friend and stop hating it bad for your health

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by ikenna44: 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
Studying accounting in an unknown institution doesn't make you an accountant... But you don't know sh.it!

emilo2bad:

Goggle is your friend and stop hating it bad for your health
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by emilo2bad: 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
ikenna44:
Studying accounting in an unknown institution doesn't make you an accountant... But you don't know sh.it!

But you just said he studied accounting. I repeat stop hating
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by ikenna44: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
Read my comment again... Did I really say he studied accounting?! The rush t9 be silly won't let you carry your sense along!

emilo2bad:

But you just said he studied accounting. I repeat stop hating
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by oyatz(m): 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
Thebigheart:
Imagine, ICAN no get levels again ooo, historian want to discuss in ICAN gathering.
Hehehehe foto

I guess you don't know that Tinubu is an accountant and retired as Treasurer of Mobil?

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by oyatz(m): 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
ikenna44:

If you can pass the American CPA (the US equivalent of I CAN) exam and be inducted, you are an accountant

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Speak At The 51st Annual ICAN Conference by oyatz(m): 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

Now this is what I'm talking about. Is he the only educated Yoruba man alive? There are thousands of highly educated Yoruba guys that can make a great president but No you love him because he sells you and your useless father expired cannabis to smoke.

Is Tinubu the only presidential aspirant in Nigeria? Why are you so fixated on Tinubu?

Your hatred towards him will keep getting him sympathy. So many people who were hitherto neutral or even opposed to him are now rallying round behind him after they see they ways you guys demonize Tinubu but don't apply the same standards to your politicians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alleged mastermind of Nyanya Bomb blast, Aminu Ogwuche Sues FG for N100m / 5 Problems APC Will Grapple In 2017 - Daily Trust / Anambra 2021: Chances Of PDP's 4 Top Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.