Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) (60055 Views)

Ajax Ball Boy Throws Ball Angry At Roma Player For Time Wasting (Photos, Video) / Ronaldo Will Never Swap Shirts With A Roma Player - And Here's Why / As Roma Player Wears The Super Eagles And Roma jersey In Training (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
Okwuapkunaonu:

Na your papa wey dey broke, you know pretty well that things are not really going well for you.. I can beat my chest 10X and tell you I've achieved what you and you Dad has never achieved.. Akpamu! grin grin
It's not a sin to confess that you are broke, nobody will harm you if you say the truth, you can't be suffering and still lying.

and please stop beating your chest before you kill yourself boy, cheesy just one of my cars I drive will feed you and your family for years, don't be offended though, that's just the gospel truth.
grin cool
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by whippersnapper(m): 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
Whobedatte:
. You mean Dubai d'or
no salon d'or
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
chatinent:

Lol. Don't wait bro. You feel sb will just decide to help sb?
Well, life still happens...
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
fergie001:

He is an 18-year-old who left Accra in Jan to the U18 team of AS Roma.

Mou came and insisted he should train with the first team...he had only played a few minutes before yesterday. Mou promised him if he scored he'll get him the expensive boots he likes.

He came in yesterday at 75th min 0-0, scored on 82nd min...scored again on 95th min.

Yesterday, Mou confirmed he won't be going back to Team B, he will remain with the Senior team going forward.

He earns £880 a month pre-tax.
all dis long Tori, him no fit buy shoe
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
Fafesot:

That someone gifts another person something doesn't mean the person who benefits doesn't have enough money to afford such gift. It's called a gift.
It's not everything they would teach you at school.
teacher
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by fergie001: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Elidrisy20:
all dis long Tori, him no fit buy shoe
The explanation is for you to know the background of the story.

Mourinho who is very rich calls the shoe expensive.
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
It's not a sin to confess that you are broke, nobody will harm you if you say the truth, you can't be suffering and still lying.

and please stop beating your chest before you kill yourself boy, cheesy just one of my cars I drive will feed you and your family for years, don't be offended though, that's just the gospel truth.
grin cool

The most important thing is that am better than you in all ramification. Buhari grin grin
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
redcliff:

then it would not have gotten to him that easy fir 5k abi you think say that kine commodity never pass knowledgeable hands before e reach him side?

Drug addiction is a thing, you know.

Turns people to mumu.
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by redcliff: 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Drug addiction is a thing, you know.

Turns people to mumu.

just like it did your dad.
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:28am On Nov 24, 2021
redcliff:

just like it did your dad.

So you assumed I was insulting you.

Pity.....

I was talking about what can make a person give up expensive stuff cheaply, and you thought it a cool idea to call my late father a drug addict.

I leave you with your conscience.
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by redcliff: 6:29am On Nov 24, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

So you assumed I was insulting you.

Pity.....

I was talking about what can make a person give up expensive stuff cheaply, and you thought it a cool idea to call my late father a drug addict.

I leave you with your conscience.

omo no vex, as you see, economy sef dey hot. everyone is angry. next time try to be explicit.
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 8:20am On Nov 25, 2021
Wow, that's a show of appreciation, it will encourage him to become a better player.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) / Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics / Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.