Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Smooth Skin Wit Hips To Kill For, My Seduction Journey With My Full Figured Aunt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smooth Skin Wit Hips To Kill For, My Seduction Journey With My Full Figured Aunt (365 Views)

I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. / Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smooth Skin Wit Hips To Kill For, My Seduction Journey With My Full Figured Aunt by LoveEtRomance5: 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
I watched my Aunt’s eyes as she desperately tried to concentrate on the pile of clothes. Although the steam did provide some cover, it wasn’t enough to stifle her curiosity. As she leaned down to pick up the pile of clothes, my c0-ck pulsated, slowly growing aware of the presence of the female before it. After each heartbeat, it gained strength. By the time she had all my clothes in her hands, my c0-cck was already at full mast, with water trickling off its tip. As she went to stand up, her gaze wandered until it finally locked onto my engorged member. As soon as I saw her fixated, I stabbed my c0-cck sideways against the glass. The glass door rattled, and my Aunt fell backward while clutching my clothes tightly against her bosom.

“John honestly!” She stammered.

I laughed out loud at her befuddlement. Quickly she gathered herself and walked out of the bathroom. I gave my c0-cck a few short strokes but decided not to release my load, considering I would be getting a massage from my Aunt shortly. Although I had committed myself not to cross the line, I found myself not trying very hard. Subconsciously, I wanted to s3-duce my full-figured Aunt. I had become infatuated with every part of her body. Her hips had been difficult to ignore. They reminded me of the hips in a Venus painting I had once seen. ( Nude Venus at Her Mirror Painting by Diego Velázquez ) I loved how smooth her skin was, and thinking about rubbing my hard c0-cck against it made me want her even more. I finished my shower with my hard-on intact.

I put on some clean underwear and went to the kitchen to eat supper.

Rose looked at me and said, “I’ve noticed that you’ve gotten into the habit of coming in here like that, dear.”

“Like what?” I asked.

“In just your underwear, dear,” she replied.

I looked at her and said, “It’s more comfortable after working outdoors all day. Do you want me to put on some clothes?”

“Umm, no dear, it’s not necessary. I’m just not used to it.”

Rose plated our meals and brought them to the table. We ate and had a casual conversation about the farm and the neighbors. When we finished eating, Rose cleared the table, and I helped her wash the dishes.

“Thanks for the help with the dishes, dear. You didn’t have to, you know,” Rose said, and k!-$$ed my cheek.

“You cook, wash my clothes, and take care of me. It’s the least I could do,” I replied.

“Are you ready for your massage, dear?” she asked.

“Give me a minute,” I said, “I’ll meet you in the living room.”

I went to the bathroom, took off my underwear, and wrapped a towel around my waist. As I stared down the hallway, I was entranced by my Aunt, who was sitting Indian-style, reading a book. She was wearing short pink shorts, which said “lovable” across the back. I remember admiring how the word stretched slightly due to the ample size of her a$$. She had a short button-up blouse, but her t!ts were partly visible through the gaps between each button. It also didn’t help that she had not fastened the top three buttons. She had her reading glasses on, and her brown hair fell down the left side of her face. She looked a lot younger, sitting like that next to the fireplace.

In a daze, I walked towards her with only the small white towel wrapped around me. Before I made my presence known, she put her book down and stretched. Her arms reached for the ceiling, and her back arched like a limber gymnast. Her br3-@sts pushed hard against her blouse, and the buttons strained to contain the bounty she possessed. As she lowered her arms, she saw me.

“Honey, aren’t you going to put some clothes on?” Rose asked incredulously.

“I thought you were going to give me a massage,” I said in a child-like voice.

“Well yeah, but you could put some clothes on you know…” she said.

“No, its okay. I don’t want to get any oil on them, ” I said quickly when I saw the bottle of oil next to her.

“hmm… makes sense I suppose,” She said slowly and thoughtfully. She was gauging my intentions, I could clearly see.

She extended a bath towel on the carpet and laid a pillow on one side.

“Well, come over here,” she beckoned with both hands.

I strode towards her, and I could see her eyeing my body behind the glare of her glasses. Watching her do this made me even more excited. I laid face down and unwrapped the towel, letting it cover my a$$. Soon after, I felt my Aunt’s weight over me as she straddled me. I could feel her soft legs with my hands as she started massaging my shoulders. I could see her shadow against the wall, and I could already imagine her br3-@sts swaying back and forth as she ran her hands across my back.
Continue Reading...
https://tiktalkhub.com/smooth-skin-with-hips-to-kill-for-my-seduction-journey-with-my-full-figured-aunt/22/11/2021/
[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

I Used #2,000 To Get 35,000 Daily / My igbo friend wrote down test scores of everyone in class / I Have A Feeling My Ex Is Pretending To Be Over Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.