Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) (86551 Views)

Four Confirmed Dead As Building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (Photo) / 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) / Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by femi4: 4:00am On Nov 23, 2021
ashybabs:
Seen
Narrow is the way
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by samology2000: 7:07am On Nov 23, 2021
This one na one corner... One corner... ehey grin

1 Like

Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by gulfer: 8:02am On Nov 23, 2021
Someone with my kind of beer belly cannot can inside this place o.If your wife pregnant na wahala.....emergency evacuation in a fire will leave all the occupants dead as no one will want to wait for another angry angry angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:27am On Nov 23, 2021
Lagos and tiny houses now? I wonder why they keep building such tiny houses, say na by force to build house? smh

2 Likes

Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by MrPresent(m): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2021
Agent be like...

Agent: We have a house somewhere, you will like it. You don't need to buy furniture and carry it there. You build your furniture inside your house.

If thief come, just put a poster on the door of the entrance saying

"Narrow Is The Road To Destruction. ENTER".

5 Likes

Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Desultan(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2021
Whoever plastered, tiled and painted the house must be very slim people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Valuepaints20(m): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2021
Your friend should be grateful ó
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by demsy21(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2021
One corner house tongue
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Fortune109: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2021
Even the Agent and the Landlord go laugh you after you pay finish grin

7 Likes

Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by arantess: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2021
claustrophobic angry lipsrsealed
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
The engineer that supervised that apartment need an accolade what a design

1 Like

Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Bouqui446(f): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
daddytime:
Lol

Even the road to heaven wey the Bible say e narrow well well, wide pass this one.

Na wa

After the lagos traffic, person reach house e go still come queue for traffic for corridor to enter house.

Read below

E be things���
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by timp9o: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
Lol
E choke
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
grin grin grin

Why all these builders dey do like who smoke kwale igbo before dem start work.
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Perfecttouchade: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
Fat person fit get stuck grin
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by JizzyM24(m): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
Original ashewo house

1 Like

Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Imagynation: 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
This is bad.What happens during emergency? Let's assume someone fainted and has to be rushed to the hospital?

3 Likes

Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by one4GOD(f): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
ashybabs:
Seen
I dont understand, is that a passage or.... the picture didnt say much nah
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by timpipod: 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
Wetin do am?
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Alaborn12: 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
If dem born well fat anyhow

1 Like

Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Akerele44(m): 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
ojun50:
Op this one fine come still neat na, enter agege make you see something
Make him go Isalẹ Ọja grin
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by streetsoldier1(m): 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
ashybabs:
Seen

This is photoshop jooor
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by phemmie06(m): 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
You mean advance guardroom or coven
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Golan007: 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
Wardrobe.

Or walk-in closet.

grin
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by eleko1: 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
grin cool
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by We4all: 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
Let’s not exaggerate things. This is not the main room but the passage that leads to the room.
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Mvena(f): 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
ashybabs:
Seen
Narrow is the way
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Solofresh2: 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
Why would someone even build this kind of house I the first place
How fresh breeze go take enter?
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Starzo: 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
streetsoldier1:

This is photoshop jooor
Same thought here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) / Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.