Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) (86549 Views)

Four Confirmed Dead As Building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (Photo) / 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) / Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Hakeem3(m): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
Result of a quack engineer. Some pple deserve serious beating.. probably the owner is not around to monitor his or her project.

1 Like

Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Akerele44(m): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
U beta be vigilant... person fit dey sleep for da passage if everybody don go sleep... grin
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
ashybabs:
Seen

Where in lagos? Such kinda house common in ebute meta, lagos island
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Rebuke: 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
Wait and hear the total package for this cave first cheesy cheesy cheesy

The house is strictly made for people without furniture and other big houses appliances grin
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by emerged01(m): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
ashybabs:
Seen
No be your friend wan live Lagoscheesy

1 Like

Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Royalty83(m): 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
Odetokun3:
Ko phor khe?
OPP Omo iya mi

1 Like

Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by treatise: 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
G450:
I hope dat your friend no fat because i can see dat d house is for slim pple only... Lagos is choking up with pple while other states are empty...

That's they're building 21 storey buildings.
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
Knows:
How person wan carry Big sofa enter?

Through the balcony
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by onyenatruchi: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
This is Lagos where my brother lives lipsrsealed I am coming to visit my brother next week lipsrsealed Lagos sweet oo lipsrsealed

Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by egunna(m): 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
G450:
if is not looking bad but lack a enough space what den will u use to qualify d narrow look if not bad?
I wonder.na d new we wan chop?person like me go just feel like to die coz I hate enclosed space like dat.e go just b me like say make I burst
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by AiooAi: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
Grave house grin
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Cokahot: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
So if u buy cooker, bed,how u wan take pass them through there. Or u wan put gen for house.
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by jericco1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
Lol.. crazy landlords

But I don't believe someone in his right senses will take someone here to stay
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by OhiOfIhima: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
Who designed this nonsense entrance... E choke I swear
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Dshocker(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
This one na side walk passage
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Dshocker(m): 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
ashybabs:
Seen

They take you to your budget accordingly
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
Where does the tiny dark passageway lead to? Reminds me of of the day inside of the pyramid of Gaza where mummies are kept.
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Reference(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
grin..... The house must belong to an air steward....who has spent too much time up and down the aisle.... air sickness things...
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2021
It's a creepy passage, I thought it can also be a trap. smiley smiley smiley
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Soso990240(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2021
Freestainworld:
Not looking too bad, just that it lacks enough space
what is not looking too bad? In Nigeria, they have programmed ur head to accept anything. That lack of space Is everything wrong in that house. That house is very dangerous. Imaging somebody approaching u with a dangerous weapon in that space..

2 Likes

Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Reference(m): 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
onyenatruchi:
This is Lagos where my brother lives lipsrsealed I am coming to visit my brother next week lipsrsealed Lagos sweet oo lipsrsealed

Gosh.... what is this.... kai....
And this man will happily stand under the sun and vote into governance his oppressors yet again....

1 Like

Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
Resident Evil hallway ..
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by meedoLock(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
Some landlord/lady can be stingy Sha, should you rent that house, bro you are subjecting yourself to a perpetual bondage plus don't date a fat babe.
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
ashybabs:
Seen

Do you have have rats as pet and you intend to rent house for them ?
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Drone95(m): 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
Bhet why?
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
Dronedude:
It's good to help you watch your weight
through window.

1 Like

Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by rajiedreez: 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
The landlord should be prosecuted
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by africanboy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
You won't have a lot of ground to sweep.
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Rexymania(m): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
Sorry, na passage be the abi tunnel? grin
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by thuxzwda1: 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
Deborah98:
btw how person wan take move his or her properties -\

Dem no reach 2 again self
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by SavageResponse(m): 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
Tell your friend to increase his budget if he wants a better quality house!
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
Cokahot:
So if u buy cooker, bed,how u wan take pass them through there. Or u wan put gen for house.
You can pass all your belongs to the house through the window after removing the the protector. One of my friends have lived in similar housed n Ikeja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) / Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.