Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) (86550 Views)

Four Confirmed Dead As Building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (Photo) / 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) / Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by foleskay(m): 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
löl..äfrïċä ïs jüst ä shïtthölë ïndëëd.

ï wöndër ïf änÿönë ċän büïld höüsë ïndëpëndëntlÿ ïn ëüröpë ör ämërïċä. ïts bċös öf shïïts lïkë thïs. ÿöü dönt büïld höüsë jn ëüröpë ör ämërïċä.ü büÿ. thäts whÿ thëÿ hävë pättërn öf höüsës änd ä ġööd ländsċäpïnġ.
büt hërë ïn d jünġlë. ëvërrÿ thïnġ goes embarassed
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Dronedude(m): 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
through window.

Window no dey oo, them no tell you na only toilet get one small vent.
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Cokahot: 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
Stress.
Odidigboigbo:
You can pass all your belongs to the house through the window after removing the the protector. One of my friends have lived in similar housed n Ikeja
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Loyalty2z(m): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
Freestainworld:
Not looking too bad, just that it lacks enough space
You no get sense ooo... So this one no look bad for your eyes ?? Furniture fit pass through that narrow entrance ?
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by descarado: 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
You can pass all your belongs to the house through the window after removing the the protector. One of my friends have lived in similar housed n Ikeja
Eehh shocked shocked
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by frankmoney(m): 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
Lagos govt should look into building skyscrapers so as to solve this issue of land unavailability
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Cjayboy: 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
Na only slim people will leave here.
If you wan comot from room, you go first look left and right, then start making noise to avoid jamming person!!!! grin kiss cry shocked undecided
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by tafabaloo(m): 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
Any babe u carry enter go think say u wan carry am do ritual !
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
Dronedude:

Window no dey oo, them no tell you na only toilet get one small vent.
hmmmm, that is kirikiri cell then. The one I have seen, which one of my friends lived back then in Ikeja, has window. The window has opening towards the main building, it's from there he back his belongings to his apartment. If there is no electricity, you will use touch light to enter his house, even in daytime; always dark and no ventilation. Poverty is bad.
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by legba1(m): 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
Your friend had been scammed...before leaving the office,the agent go don collect like 2500 to lead your friend to the house...and it's not refundable....

Now house you no like and consulting fee or form fee is non refundable
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by descarado: 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
meedoLock:
Some landlord/lady can be stingy Sha, should you rent that house, bro you are subjecting yourself to a perpetual bondage plus don't date a fat babe.
He is stingy even to himself cheesy
He is the type that will demand for soup list in this buharinomics cheesy cheesy
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by NofiuFade(m): 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
ojun50:
Op this one fine come still neat na, enter agege make you see something

Come Surulere, Agege dey learn abeg
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Adakintroy: 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
Nigerians are so something else. The way they flip things. We have good spirit. Suffering aspire us well. If only we can angle it right..we almost there.
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Damoche10: 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
I 100 percent don't believe this!!
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by ignis: 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
Funny
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
Freestainworld:
Not looking too bad, just that it lacks enough space

You mean this is normal?
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Godmademan(m): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
HeadNigga:
It's a good house for those who want to watch their weight. You get fat, you deny yourself access to your house. The house motivates you to watch what you eat and work out. Quite thoughtful of the Landlord/architect/engineer
They were trying to avoid building collapse grin grin grin
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by bcomputer101: 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
What if there's fire outbreak?
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by MYGRATEskillz(m): 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
You no fit dey this house get body for any reason. Or you no get fit gain access to your room
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Bashnigga(m): 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
How will ur friend move his stuff in like furnitures, & other things
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
We4all:
Let’s not exaggerate things. This is not the main room but the passage that leads to the room.

So he should bend sideways to enter his room? Are you joking or you truly don't see anything bad in it?
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by deolu2000(m): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
Abi this is the strait road that leads to heaven we have been looking for?
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by uchmannn(m): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
More like escape route����
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by AustineCJ: 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
Biko any room selfcon around ago or festac will be appreciated .
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by kay29000(m): 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
daddytime:
Lol

Even the road to heaven wey the Bible say e narrow well well, wide pass this one.

Na wa

After the lagos traffic, person reach house e go still come queue for traffic for corridor to enter house.

Read below

Hahahahaha!!!
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
ashybabs:
Seen
The passage is too thin. He should run for his life.
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Kenn55: 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
If the window leads to outside and it is low and wide, you can consider going in and out through the window grin

2 Likes

Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by zeedof(m): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
Enola Badmus can not visit your friend in this house

1 Like

Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by eallstar: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
It's good in sneaking girls
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by dhoncesar(m): 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
How u won take move your load enter
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by Arieljay(f): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
It's neat,better narrow than disgusting,the only challenge here is for fat people and moving in properties,btw how do u guys cope in Lagos sef
Re: The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) by eallstar: 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
So person cannot use sofa again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) / Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.