Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

What Matters? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Matters? (694 Views)

What Matters To Me During Sex ― Maheeda / While Having Sex What Matters The Most.. / What Matters Most - SIZE Or SKILLS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Matters? by Loreettaa: 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
People's past matters. Family history, sexual history, business history. It all matters.

If you can't cope with their past, DON'T GO AHEAD.
Don't tell me a retired yahoo boy has repented, he will scam your father/family members and disappear.
Don't say, "she's stopped sleeping around". Does she still have a womb?
Don't be carried away by aesthetics. Do your finding.
Everything matters.

2 Likes

Re: What Matters? by Mabpaine(m): 8:14am On Nov 24, 2021
as much as you are right, does that mean people don't repent?
Re: What Matters? by Boogyman557: 8:32am On Nov 24, 2021
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: What Matters? by FalseProphet1(m): 8:54am On Nov 24, 2021
Mabpaine:
People repent but the consequences of their actions is what you must be prepared to deal with for the rest of your life if you choose to marry him/her. That's the message she's trying to pass across and I fully agree with her.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: What Matters? by tnerro1(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2021
If you where in America, the Democratic Party would be shouting for your head to be put on a spike.

The Democratic Party will be the death of America
Re: What Matters? by Kindness218: 9:09am On Nov 24, 2021
I learnt my lesson the hard way. A cheat will also be a cheat. I chose to be a single dad than be with my ex

1 Like

Re: What Matters? by Loreettaa: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2021
tnerro1:
If you where in America, the Democratic Party would be shouting for your head to be put on a spike.

The Democratic Party will be the death of America
They're dying already. Their humanity is almost dead. Wasn't a woman r*ped on a train somewhere in America and not one person stood up to help protect her?

1 Like

Re: What Matters? by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 24, 2021
Mabpaine:

Yes they do...
Buh remember that actions have consequences and some of these consequences can follow a person into the future...
Ending up with such a person, even though he/she has repented, will automatically mean that you have to also deal with that consequence....
Re: What Matters? by tnerro1(m): 9:24am On Nov 24, 2021
Loreettaa:

They're dying already. Their humanity is almost dead. Wasn't a woman r*ped on a train somewhere in America and not one person stood up to help protect her?

Was shocked when I read about it, some even brought out their phones to video the incident. I hope trump runs for president in 2024, we need more like him
Re: What Matters? by Loreettaa: 9:25am On Nov 24, 2021
tnerro1:

Was shocked when I read about it, some even brought out their phones to video the incident. I hope trump runs for president in 2024, we need more like him
Shocked was an understatement at the bolded. I'm very sure she's featuring on some major por.n sites by now.

1 Like

Re: What Matters? by Mabpaine(m): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2021
Favfables1:

Yes they do...
Buh remember that actions have consequences and some of these consequences can follow a person into the future...
Ending up with such a person, even though he/she has repented, will automatically mean that you have to also deal with that consequence....
True.. just the same way the other party will also deal with the consequences of our own past...

I just believe no matter how much we try to use our logic to escape rough patches, the more we end up in it. I've seen girls who did their best to avoid dating someone like their dad ending up marrying someone who is exactly like their dad.. sometimes, in life, it's all about taking a little bit of faith and trusting that all will be alright. That's what I feel though.. not necessarily right
Re: What Matters? by Mabpaine(m): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:

People repent but the consequences of their actions is what you must be prepared to deal with for the rest of your life if you choose to marry him/her. That's the message she's trying to pass across and I fully agree with her.

This I have seen.

yea I understand.. I just believe it doesn't definitely mean it will always end in tears.. humans are too complicated to measure or assess.. the one's with terrible past may or may not be better than with the one's who claim not to have a terrible past..

how do you even begin to dig into your supposed spouse's history? is it feasible? how much info do you intend to find that can help you make concrete conclusion? does one's past always define the person's future.

I agree with her cha.. the way she phrased it is what I don't agree with.. she coined it in a way that makes it feel like there are others out there without a negative history and such person choosing to be with such a person made a decision that he/she will live with for the rest of his or life when actually it's whoever you marry you will live with the consequences of marrying such oerson for the rest of one's life (irrespective of what are past may be)...

the ones with a terrible past may have a great future and the ones with a great past may have a terrible future... please note that I used MAY..

all in all we cant define people's future by their past
Re: What Matters? by Mabpaine(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2021
Kindness218:
I learnt my lesson the hard way. A cheat will also be a cheat. I chose to be a single dad than be with my ex
may I ask how you know she cheated?
Re: What Matters? by Loreettaa: 10:10am On Nov 24, 2021
Mabpaine:

yea I understand.. I just believe it doesn't definitely mean it will always end in tears.. humans are too complicated to measure or assess.. the one's with terrible past may or may not be better than with the one's who claim not to have a terrible past..

how do you even begin to dig into your supposed spouse's history? is it feasible? how much info do you intend to find that can help you make concrete conclusion? does one's past always define the person's future.

I agree with her cha.. the way she phrased it is what I don't agree with.. she coined it in a way that makes it feel like there are others out there without a negative history and such person choosing to be with such a person made a decision that he/she will live with for the rest of his or life when actually it's whoever you marry you will live with the consequences of marrying such oerson for the rest of one's life (irrespective of what are past may be)...

the ones with a terrible past may have a great future and the ones with a great past may have a terrible future... please note that I used MAY..

all in all we cant define people's future by their past
What's your story?
Re: What Matters? by Mabpaine(m): 10:57am On Nov 24, 2021
Loreettaa:

What's your story?

lol.. does there have to be one. smiley
Re: What Matters? by lowkeybahdguy(m): 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
Loreettaa:
People's past matters. Family history, sexual history, business history. It all matters.

If you can't cope with their past, DON'T GO AHEAD.
Don't tell me a retired yahoo boy has repented, he will scam your father/family members and disappear.
Don't say, "she's stopped sleeping around". Does she still have a womb?
Don't be carried away by aesthetics. Do your finding.
Everything matters.

Hmm..

(1) (Reply)

Can Introvert Change / Guys Is It Right To Outrightly Pay For Sex? / Long distance relationship (persevering Love): My Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.