Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido (61335 Views)

Mr Ibu Patience Ozokwor Join Peter Obi 40 Million Donation / Toke Makinwa: "My Pussy Is Worth More Than N50 Million" / 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by pacespot(m): 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Since you did not have the intention of marrying Chioma, why took your people to her family and embarrassed her?

May God punish every man that embarrasses a lady with marriage promise.

Back to the topic:

Davido our 21st century Pharisee

God will value twenty naira donated in secret than twenty billion donated in the open

God searches the heart and not the face.

Davido's heart is evil. He is using this donation saga to promote his wacky single he just dropped.

Did you guys see the timing? The time he dropped the single and the time of the donations.

God pass him.

N250m is to promote his single, promote the single to who exactly, the impoverished Nigerians or those who made donations to him without even buying his so called single? Davido fans will listen to his musics whether he promotes them or not, this charitable work by him does not seem to be getting international acclaim, so there won't be any saying that he is promoting to his international fan base.

Haha Nigerians, no one can please you people undecided. How much does he make from his single self.?
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by bahdpersona(m): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
Vebooking:
All na for clout
chase clout too by giving me 5k please
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by TiglathPILESER: 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
AdmobIncome:
Impressive

Here's to Google Admob

*We make real money from Admob*

With ligit prove and steps to cash out

�*GOOGLE ADMOB YOUTH EMPOWERMENT*�
Make more then $200 every month day or even more
if you are committed to earn more money.
✅No certificate/ referral required,
✅No experience required,
✅No Age Limit
✅Doesn't obstruct Ur Office Work
⭐REQUIREMENTS⭐
✅Gmail account
✅Verifiable physical address
✅Earning app
✅Smartphone
✅Any of International Passport, Drivers license, National ID Card.
✅Data SIM.
✅Account number
✅Phone number.

Join us now

Check sig for contact details

how do i join..
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by HolyStriker(m): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
SATANlST:
i will look for one useless olosho on nairaland and renew it grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by ajl: 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Since you did not have the intention of marrying Chioma, why took your people to her family and embarrassed her?

Back to the topic:

God will value twenty naira donated in secret than twenty billion donated in the open

Davido's heart is evil. He is using this donation saga to promote his wacky single he just dropped.

Did you guys see the timing? The time he dropped the single and the time of the donations.

God pass him.

But it's costing him N50 million. Is that free?
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Jazzman01: 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
Poorboy:
grin grin grin, obo you said 201 million was donated if you add 50 million it should be 251 million.

Davido you're owing the orphanage 1 million. tongue

May I help count the money abeg, now na public money no be your own, try balance am. grin grin angry angry

1 million is an insignificant value when compared with the total sum. Even when compared with the 50M he donated.

What value does 1M have to someone that donated 50M?
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by udeze73(m): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Back to the topic:

God pass him.

NIGERIANS ARE EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO PLEASE
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
udeze73:

NIGERIANS ARE EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO PLEASE
THAT IS WHY THEY ARE CALLED "ZOOGERIANS" grin grin grin grin
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Poorboy: 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Jazzman01:

1 million is an insignificant value when compared with the total sum. Even when compared with the 50M he donated.

grin grin grin I believe you don't understand anything about public funds, that you can be asked to account for 50 naira.
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Holaomoakin(m): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
Audio. But great.
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by IzEmmyGraphz(m): 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
Jazzman01:

The talk just tire me, if men were God eh e life for too hard o
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Jazzman01: 4:13am On Nov 24, 2021
Poorboy:
grin grin grin I believe you don't understand anything about public funds, that you can be asked to account for 50 naira.

Forget it. They gave him voluntarily and he didn't tell them what he needed the money for so he cannot account for anything and can do whatever he likes with it.
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Poorboy: 7:16am On Nov 24, 2021
Jazzman01:

Forget it. They gave him voluntarily and he didn't tell them what he needed the money for so he cannot account for anything and can do whatever he likes with it.
The day Davido declared he is giving it out, it automatically becomes public funds. Alot of people are interested in the details of how the money will be spent.
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by illegal7(m): 11:52am On Nov 25, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Back to the topic:

Chief Advocate for Women.
Keep acting like if the trumpet sounds at this very moment, you would make heaven ...
Keep casting stones on others while you still have your sin within your possession.
Even Chioma no complain !

God pass him.
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by illegal7(m): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Back to the topic:

God pass him.

Chief Advocate for Women.
Keep acting like if the trumpet sounds at this very moment, you would make heaven ...
Keep casting stones on others while you still have your sin within your possession.
Even Chioma no complain !
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
Laggafin:
Akuko.. after getting drunk and disgracing yaself in Dubai.. Awon yeyebrity.. if u like add ur life dia.. e no concern me
Die angry bro
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Laggafin: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bobmarie:
Die angry bro
You and your generations are walking corpse
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by PumpumPrince: 11:54am On Jul 04, 2022
Ruthymoon:
cool

helo i have a job intaview wit a law farm coz i wanto be a lawyer..please can we quickly talk about ble fim & sexxx and why u realy hate wereing thong?..please hurry coz i aint got all day please smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club / Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.