Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido (61014 Views)

Mr Ibu Patience Ozokwor Join Peter Obi 40 Million Donation / Toke Makinwa: "My Pussy Is Worth More Than N50 Million" / 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by jaxxy(m): 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Since you did not have the intention of marrying Chioma, why took your people to her family and embarrassed her?

May God punish every man that embarrasses a lady with marriage promise.

Back to the topic:

Davido our 21st century Pharisee

God will value twenty naira donated in secret than twenty billion donated in the open

God searches the heart and not the face.

Davido's heart is evil. He is using this donation saga to promote his wacky single he just dropped.

Did you guys see the timing? The time he dropped the single and the time of the donations.

God pass him.

Go and shit down. People who gave in the Bible how do u think it was recorded if people didn’t know about it for certain reasons and why was the Bible telling us about their giving??

Do u know how many he has been giving without talking about it?? I know people davido gives 100k like its 2k he’s giving out nobody hears about it oo. People who give nothing are busy getting envious of who God has blessed.

Also some publicity during giving is not to show off bt for accountability and records

1 Like

Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by lexy2014: 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
smartasuen:

I would answer your first question fully but for two reasons;
1) Your pretending not to know what I mean, hence looking for some opportunity to render my opinion invalid owing to God knows What reasons of urs.
2) Your intentional refusal to admit that I answered your 2nd question beyond any reasonable doubt.

How did u arrive at ur above conclusions? Here again is my question which u couldn't answer:

Are we talking about material and financial things as d gifts to be given in order not to lack?
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by stayclearofme: 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Since you did not have the intention of marrying Chioma, why took your people to her family and embarrassed her?

Back to the topic:

God will value twenty naira donated in secret than twenty billion donated in the open

Davido's heart is evil. He is using this donation saga to promote his wacky single he just dropped.

Did you guys see the timing? The time he dropped the single and the time of the donations.

God pass him.
You seriously need deliverance.. I pity your father, brothers and any man you marry or any man you will marry... You seriously need psychiatric test... You are not normal at all. You will end up "dead" in bitterness!
You are calling on moderators to ban somebody when you are actually the one that should be banned... Fo. ol!

1 Like

Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Sayntempiregist: 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
Enjoy the beauty of amapiano sound from the best to do it ; Saynt Empire - Connect✨�
Y'all can get the great tune via the LINK below

https://open.spotify.com/album/5yhPqEIweFbqB9zSATOtkn

Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by blowjohn(m): 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
Timagex:
The attitude of giving.

Lord, provide for your son o

The attitude of giving in secret.
Jay z sang it....
Best form of giving is anonymous to anonymous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Timagex(m): 11:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
blowjohn:

The attitude of giving in secret.
Jay z sang it....
Best form of giving is anonymous to anonymous
. Hmm mm. That is the type I do sha....in my own little way.....nobody must know...

2 Likes

Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Timagex(m): 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
1stKingharry:

God no go shame us

flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDruGM4QVx0[/flash

God no go shame us. Nice video sir
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by darrey12: 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
Learn to appreciate, when last have u given to d less needy, davido is well known with dis giving attitude, he has done many without broadcasting.

So more is been expected from u instead of criticizing. Moreover u can say all dis to d politician in ur country spending money without initiative..
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Back to the topic:

God pass him.
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Tayosteve(m): 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Back to the topic:

God pass him.

Ode ni e

1 Like

Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by nelcliff(m): 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
I expect to hear about many orphanages home scam soon..

Remind me if one happen in ur area..

I hail ooo .
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Afolabimills(m): 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Back to the topic:

God pass him.
u are d real hypocrite n Pharisee shameless soul trying add to destroy a good man
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Legalese(m): 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
This is the stupidest comment I've seen on NL. Damn.
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Back to the topic:

God pass him.
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Bigchristo: 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Back to the topic:

God pass him.
Coming from someone who can not buy a sachet of noodles for his or her neighbor, better keep quiet and stop being ridiculous, when he was raising the funds publicly you were there opening your lousy mouth, some of we Africans are most especially some Nigerians are too judgmental
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by cardoctor(m): 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
Omo
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Lexusgs430: 12:13am On Nov 23, 2021
Davido, a twist of Robinhood.......

He takes from the rich and the poor, and helps them share their monies to the Motherless children.......... grin

Since they foolishly don't know how to spend it .......... wink
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Dronedude(m): 12:19am On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Back to the topic:

God pass him.

Hater relax, is Chioma a good girl?

She lost value when she decided to take in outside wedlock.

1 Like

Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Dronedude(m): 12:23am On Nov 23, 2021
onedayatime:
But the account is RESTRICTED

My guy you wan hack am?
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Felixabel(m): 12:26am On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
Good stuff Davido! This your gesture will definitely put smiles on the face on a whole lot of kids. There is definitely no way you can Escape the Blessings of GOD.

But do not neglect the Needful! Your soul in Eternity is so Important. There is Need for you to Genuiely Surrender to JESUS Christ and Completely do away with every works.
Him nor dey nairaland, go to his Twitter account to preach to him
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by ojuolu(m): 12:27am On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Back to the topic:

God pass him.

God's Senior Special Adviser (SSA) on Ethics and Privileges. Weldone so gbo! You go dey okay last last. Alanikanse to dapariosu.
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by BABANGBALI: 12:31am On Nov 23, 2021
I hear sey Muslims dey vex as him no pit dem for the committee as if the money belongs to them
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by boolet: 1:07am On Nov 23, 2021
Aufbauh:
You've done well David!
God has tactically used you to extract funds from your stingy colleagues to donate to the poor.
Ordinarily if those celebrities were asked to donate to a charity work most of them wouldn't have responded.
No be their fault. Most charities have proven to be a scam.
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Emem040: 1:45am On Nov 23, 2021
Good one

Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:55am On Nov 23, 2021
Everywhere burst......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:56am On Nov 23, 2021
Everywhere scatter...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:56am On Nov 23, 2021
Everywhere sempe

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:57am On Nov 23, 2021
Everywhere kolo....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:58am On Nov 23, 2021
Someodds:

Ritual kill you there mugu.
Come give me 50m as ritual naaa.
Very Good response to dat nairaland.com pikin grin
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by stayclearofme: 2:16am On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
lalasticlala seun mynd44 Dominique justwise
Why you no call God? Shameless lady always embarrassing herself.
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Stronghold91: 2:43am On Nov 23, 2021
Davido remember to pay your tithe o, God go judge you if you no pay your tithe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos / Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) / Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.