Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) (52903 Views)

If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! / Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach / She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) by Lilsameey: 10:20am On Nov 23, 2021
Lmao
Re: Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) by powalez: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2021
T
Re: Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) by Ayo081(m): 10:21am On Nov 23, 2021
Beebah2000:
Wetin be that?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue

Test as you buy undecided

3 Likes

Re: Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) by BigYash: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2021
larion:
These drinks are too strong and the dose is NOT measured, they are partly responsible for the increase in liver and kidney failure you see these days.

Few words should be enough for the wise.
Are those drinks alcoholic? I thought it was herbs o. I never taste that thing once,cux people I see selling it,are always looking dirty .. Some go come bleach join... Green veins go dey show for their hands and forehead..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) by Didi2d(m): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2021
Yesterday

1 Like

Re: Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) by Sunisonflex49: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2021
All this Yama Yama.

E dey cause kidney and liver failure..

Same with that nsu they lick

2 Likes

Re: Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) by ImoleNaija: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2021
OP, na another thing my mind dey.

Wey the agbo seller?

5 Likes

Re: Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) by Abdul240(m): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2021
4yrs ago

Op

Let me design your

Business card
Wedding card
Logo
Letter head

At affordable price

Call/Whatsapp 09137442032
Re: Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) by alphaRego01(m): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2021
De pesin wey circle dose slippers, e no go ever go heaven. E sabi work die

1 Like

Re: Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) by seyz91(m): 10:26am On Nov 23, 2021
For your mind, most of our olden days grandparent dey live longer and stronger regardless of age due to this you called "unhygienic" while the whites counterpert you believe to be hygienic can't even stand them
femi4:
Unhygienic

2 Likes

Re: Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) by rizzyray: 10:26am On Nov 23, 2021
These girls like better Bleep...them go give you their med and then Bleep you like mad

4 Likes

Re: Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) by Mrbenny001: 10:26am On Nov 23, 2021
You're very correct..a day will not pass without some people especially men take these thing
larion:
These drinks are too strong and the dose is NOT measured, they are partly responsible for the increase in liver and kidney failure you see these days.

Re: Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) by ImoleNaija: 10:27am On Nov 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Which kain rotten pidgin English be this? “It don tey” how e sound for your ear?
grin grin grin
Re: Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) by quinox947: 10:28am On Nov 23, 2021
OnyeObodo:
People are not even getting the main message.

Agbo seller don abandon her her goods by roadside while im and buyer go inside room to knack.

See their slippers at the front door.
Korrect!

1 Like

Re: Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) by tradepunter: 10:29am On Nov 23, 2021
900warriorz:
Slowormirr, over to you tongue

I sure say them don pay that guy visitation because he nu dy shout damn niggggrrrr up and down again.

3 Likes

Re: Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) by AbarisFather(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Which kain rotten pidgin English be this? “It don tey” how e sound for your ear?

Pardon him! He's not use to pidgin English.
Re: Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) by jimtemi1: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2021
Last month, and it gave me typhoid.100agbo Na 2500ciprotab I use with others before I get my self.. Say no to concussion

7 Likes

Re: Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) by JuanDeDios: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2021
seyz91:
For your mind, most of our olden days grandparent dey live longer and stronger regardless of age due to this you called "unhygienic" while the whites counterpert you believe to be hygienic can't even stand them
What was the average life expectancy of "whites" 100 years ago? What was the average life expectancy of your grandparents 100 years ago? And if they couldn't stand our grandparents, how come they came here and conquered us and not the other way round?

5 Likes

Re: Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) by omlueh(m): 10:34am On Nov 23, 2021
This is a Big lie I lost two Siblings due to Renal Failure within 10years Interval, and they don't ever drink agbo unlike me who drinks it 4 to 5 times a week and nothing is wrong with me, what about those people having Renal failure in most of this developed country whom has nothing to do with Agbo what will you say it is that makes their Kidney and Liver to Fail, so let's be careful of what we say so as not to misled others, one of the major cause/s of Renal Failure and its likes is improper medical check up on our part in this part of the world, you and your likes when last have you gone to the General Hospital Litered all around you for a comprehensive medical check up for a token fee, you are hear CONDEMING the Ever Effective Agbo, You and Your Cohort should better take your time mtchew
larion:

6 Likes

Re: Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Lol
Re: Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) by Bimpe29: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2021
southniyikaye:
Reminds me of all those girls selling powdered herbs by the road side, they will force you take their number after buying the agbo
Confess bro, have you tasted any of the sellers as well? grin grin grin
Re: Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) by Bigpapi: 10:39am On Nov 23, 2021
KiNg0G:
Mine.

I dey drink am now
Re: Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) by Ferdinandu(m): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2021
Agbo and the meat outside, a man's slippers and Agbo sellers slippers both outside, while the Agbo seller and the man inside. Op please explain to us what is going on inside first before asking us when we drank Agbo last. cool coolcoolcoolcool

2 Likes

Re: Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) by Sunnynice: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2021
yes
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) by Babysho(m): 10:43am On Nov 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Na pidgin pidgin-english
Re: Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) by valiju: 10:44am On Nov 23, 2021
I guess they start taking it this day because those agbo have been there for ages even when liver and kidney failures is rare infact they use it more then I could remember we take those agbo daily when I am growing up
chiommy123:
please help me tell them.
Re: Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 10:44am On Nov 23, 2021
southniyikaye:
Reminds me of all those girls selling powdered herbs by the road side, they will force you take their number after buying the agbo

With their cracked heels

Most of em are dirty

Got me wondering whether cracked heels is a culture in yoruba land
Re: Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) by diplomat058(m): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2021
OnyeObodo:
People are not even getting the main message.

Agbo seller don abandon her her goods by roadside while im and buyer go inside room to knack.

See their slippers at the front door.
no evidence that they are knacking. They could be praying, reading, counselling and so on grin
The bible tells us to always investigate thoroughly and establish the truth before drawing conclusions cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. / See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.