Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Tiny Buzzing Sound In My Left Ear Causing Headache And Dizziness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tiny Buzzing Sound In My Left Ear Causing Headache And Dizziness (411 Views)

A Buzzing Sound On My Left Ear / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! / What's The Cause Of Constant Headache And Dizziness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiny Buzzing Sound In My Left Ear Causing Headache And Dizziness by Busayo58(m): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hi please i have this tiny buzzing sound in my left ear, it causes headache and the most painful is the hearing loss it brings, i often talk loud because i can't hear myself well sometimes, and people would miss understand me, i need help please, something of a self medication if possible.
Re: Tiny Buzzing Sound In My Left Ear Causing Headache And Dizziness by enawt: 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
Probably tinnitus. Seek medical care.
Re: Tiny Buzzing Sound In My Left Ear Causing Headache And Dizziness by Busayo58(m): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
enawt:
Probably tinnitus. Seek medical care.
yes, any self medication tips
Re: Tiny Buzzing Sound In My Left Ear Causing Headache And Dizziness by pocohantas(f): 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
Busayo58:
yes, any self medication tips

Why should you want to self-medicate your ears. You have spare pair somewhere? angry

4 Likes

Re: Tiny Buzzing Sound In My Left Ear Causing Headache And Dizziness by Cyphar(m): 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
I think there is a tiny insect in your ear.
Re: Tiny Buzzing Sound In My Left Ear Causing Headache And Dizziness by Twoclans(f): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
pocohantas:

Why should you want to self-medicate your ears. You have spare pair somewhere? angry

Re: Tiny Buzzing Sound In My Left Ear Causing Headache And Dizziness by muheeb01(m): 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
Busayo58:
Hi please i have this tiny buzzing sound in my left ear, it causes headache and the most painful is the hearing loss it brings, i often talk loud because i can't hear myself well sometimes, and people would miss understand me, i need help please, something of a self medication if possible.
this is my work and source of living,I can't just be dashing everything out, if you want the self medication tip dm me...you'll be alright if you do what I'm going to tell u tradomedically
Re: Tiny Buzzing Sound In My Left Ear Causing Headache And Dizziness by nuelyoyo(m): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
Apply few drops of original olive oil every night before going to bed, make sure you bend your head in a way that makes the oil sinks in very well.
Re: Tiny Buzzing Sound In My Left Ear Causing Headache And Dizziness by nuelyoyo(m): 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
@busayo58, apply few drops of original olive oil every night before going to bed, make sure you bend your head in a way that makes the oil sink in very well.

1 Like

Re: Tiny Buzzing Sound In My Left Ear Causing Headache And Dizziness by Busayo58(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2021
nuelyoyo:
@busayo58, apply few drops of original olive oil every night before going to bed, make sure you bend your head in a way that makes the oil sinks in very well.
Thanks i will do it
Re: Tiny Buzzing Sound In My Left Ear Causing Headache And Dizziness by Busayo58(m): 8:43am On Dec 24, 2021
pocohantas:

It happens to the left ear alone
Re: Tiny Buzzing Sound In My Left Ear Causing Headache And Dizziness by Busayo58(m): 8:45am On Dec 24, 2021
Anofeleagen please i can't access my email, please quote me here, i will contact via WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Reversing Type 1 And Type 2 Diabetes With Diet And Herbal Solutions Real Time / Covid Vaccine Card / How To Make Aloe Vera Gel At Home For Healthy Hair And Glowing Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.