Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,510 members, 7,954,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy (66206 Views)

Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas / Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa / Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Disclaimer12: 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
Melbourne is 9 hours ahead of SA, coming down to SA is about 17 hours and going to Nigeria is about 23hrs! SA is my second home, it's closer to base! I have access to all the African food there ! From your mohodu to Nigeria legendary egusi soup lol! Australia is a secure nation and u must visit one day! I'll definitely notify u when I'm in SA, hopefully we can revolt against another lockdown ! I've missed the Durban beach ! I miss UShaka marine ! I've missed the Durban Botanical Garden! I must confess, God really blessed your country
TMKsouth:

Wow! Isn't Australia miles ahead of SA? Melbourne is constantly ranked one of the top 3 most livable cities in the world. I can't imagine swapping that for a holiday in Durbs (as cool as it is) - or u missing your African people? cheesy

Word on the streets is that people are gonna defy any lockdown - like is happening in Europe and their riots at the moment.

3 Likes

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by IronGalaxy: 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
pacespot:
Those self-entitled South Africans, they should be thanking Whites who built their country for them
The first of the coon brigade has arrived.

4 Likes

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
IronGalaxy:
This "heartthrob" must not come near government, lol

I don't wanna see another Zuma for the next 1000 years in government - including Nkosazana.

1 Like

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by IronGalaxy: 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
TMKsouth:

I don't wanna see another Zuma for the next 1000 years in government - including Nkosazana.
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by LILTJAY: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
IronGalaxy:
And Nigerians must be restricted to Bauchi and no should be nowhere "Zululand", methinks it's fair don't you think? cool
tell that to the nigerian tribes you see in Your country...
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by IronGalaxy: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
LILTJAY:
tell that to the nigerian tribes you see in Your country...
Don't associate with such sorry

2 Likes

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by LILTJAY: 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Don't associate with such sorry
my tribe dont travel to african countries
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Melbourne is 9 hours ahead of SA, coming down to SA is about 17 hours and going to Nigeria is about 23hrs! SA is my second home, it's closer to base! I have access to all the African food there ! From your mohodu to Nigeria legendary egusi soup lol! Australia is a secure nation and u must visit one day ! I'll definitely notify u when I'm in SA, hopefully we can revolt against another lockdown ! I've missed the Durban beach ! I miss UShaka marine ! I've missed the Durban Botanical Garden! I must confess, God really blessed your country

Thank u, that's why we guard it so jealousy but the ANC has let us down since the Zuma years.

@bolded - Australia is low down on the list of countries I would like to visit coz of the reported racism and being a hub for white South Africans disgruntled with black rule. So it's not very appealing for me, beautiful as it is.
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by IronGalaxy: 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
LILTJAY:
my tribe dont travel to african countries
Don't care about your tribe

4 Likes

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by toujurs: 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
Bobmarie:
LOL. I can bet a million bucks you’re not as nearly as intelligent as any lady in my classroom.

Your comment reeks of so much ignorance, I have to believe you are a baby that just came out of his mother’s womb.
Who gave you money? grin. You won't just shut now and seat down. Just open mouth any how and be barking like a bitter person Olodo
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Amodi470:
Chai.. They are even celebrating the first black African to rule in South Africa

No, they're celebrating that she's the first (black) woman. There's been 7 black mayors in Johannesburg since the end of apartheid.

2 Likes

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
Bobmarie:
She took notes from your mom and sisters. Take it up with them or Die mad.

Ouch!
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
GuiseppeO:
She doesn’t have the ukwu southies are known for wink

Kaboom!

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by OBALOLA55(m): 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
Bobmarie:
Illiterate. Your comprehension is like Nigerian roads. I pity the fellow who wasted his time typing to you.
YOU HAVE BEEN NOTICED, NEXT angry
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
TMKsouth:

U again

I'm saving u for a public execution on pages 7 to 10 grin

Taa!!!!!!!!! gbafuo ebe a
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Disclaimer12:
The truth is high unemployment rate ain't entirely migrants faults! Most of these migrants, of course aside the criminals selling drugs in your country has skill that takes year for them to master ! South Africa is purely a capitalist nation and capitalist are always looking for ways to extort workers, hence they always go for cheaper labours, the earlier the citizen jettisoned the idea that they have to be employed and get paid on salary before they can feed the family the better , you will agree with me that most of your youths ain't ready to learn a skill, go round Joburg , all the mechanic workshops, panel beating workshops, furniture workshops, spray painting workshops are owns by foreign migrants, these set of people are part of the migrants u constantly asked to move out of your country and if u ask me, they've never taken anyone's job, perhaps their presence should have been an advantage for the youths who can go to school to rather learn from them , but instead they prefer to work for a company and earn salary! How many youths are ready to learn trade and how many of them can start up and SME if given the fund? Why must everyone wait for the government to create a non existing job ? There was an empty plot of land somewhere in Jules , the empty plot was turned into a refuse dumping site for many years! A friend bought that space because it's by the road, evacuate the rubbish, and set up a car shops there ! Sadly his shop was razed during xenophobic attack, tell me what wrong did he do? A friend owns a college in Pretoria, employed 70%0 South African , do u know that almost half of the staff won't come to work the next Monday after month end payment because a lot would have been drunk over the weekend, he decided to employ more Zimbabwean teachers that he could control, I'm not gonna talk bad about SA, I'm only giving u some instances based on personal assesment, as much as we are channeling our energy towards illegal immigrants, let's also try to educate and orientate the youth to be more proactive, let them think about what they can do with their hands and brain, let the youth learn how to trade, there's nothing bad having the youth learning a skill, I have a friend that's a partner with MultiChoice, he's been trying to teach many youth how to fix DSTV and how to install other satellite, they only come for a few days and won't be seen again! We can't keep blaming everyone else without looking at our own shortcomings

It's uncomfortable truths but also a bit exxagerated.

Not in a debating mood today but I'm certain we'll return to this topic again in the near future.

1 Like

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
obynzo:

Taa!!!!!!!!! gbafuo ebe a

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Georgejeez: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
Still looking for the"sexy"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by lkillbrokehoes: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
Princedapace:

Nigerian contents are all over dstv and multichoice powers your big brother Nigeria grin
Do I look like I watch the useless BBN show? I'm not even a fan of the crappy Dstv, never will.

1 Like

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Princedapace(m): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Do I look like I watch the useless BBN show? I'm not even a fan of the crappy Dstv, never will.

Same way not all south Africans are here or care about the contents here grin

1 Like

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by lkillbrokehoes: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
Princedapace:

Same way not all south Africans are here or care about the contents here grin
They really care, if they don't you won't see them creating needless threads on this forum.

I've never seen a Ghanaian or Senegalese creating threads all over this forum, these guys just read news annonymously unlike these xenophobic guys.
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Princedapace(m): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
They really care, if they don't you won't see them creating needless threads on this forum.

I've never seen a Ghanaian or Senegalese creating threads all over this forum, these guys just read news annonymously unlike these xenophobic guys.
cheesy

But Nigerians also care about dstv, BBN if they don't, u won't see Nigerians watching these shows grin
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by eeetuk(m): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
First ever female major in joshasnisburg, Africa is young. She won 144 votes over her rival 121. First, congratulations to the newly elected mayor. Second, this would never have happened if the election was in Nigeria because winners would have been decided days before election. This election result is a product of free and fair election.

When will Nigeria ever have free and fair election?
I can hear people say " NEVER ". And I agree, 100%.
Mohammed Buhari elections in 2015 and 2019 proved it.
Corruption!

2 Likes

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Hkff: 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
Really
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by bepositive11: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Nice. It would be better if she's not sexualized though (as is being done by both the title and the comments above). Let's concentrate on what she can bring to the table as an individual.

I don't know why they had to sexualize her. They would never say such a thing about a male mayor
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by magicminister: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
I’m offended by the headline of this post.
I know the poster most likely means well but a competent woman was elected in a highly contested position but we can only sum her up to being young and sexy? We need to do better!!!
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by wjxavier(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ode. The future is sense.

azadus18:
The future is black
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Nice. It would be better if she's not sexualized though (as is being done by both the title and the comments above). Let's concentrate on what she can bring to the table as an individual.

Guys honestly, if I didn't sexualise the title the story would not have trended and consequently reached a wider audience on a foreign forum - most people would have found it boring. I first posted it in the celebrity section coz in politics it would have been kicked to foreign affairs, and then gather dust over there.

was hoping the mods who then pushed it to the frontpage would eliminate the contested word coz it's not mentioned again in the setup.
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by mekybabe1: 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
Why she no come carry south African signature big butt?
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by tillaman(m): 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
Damn she’s hot, she doesn’t have their signature swollen legs
I’ll eat her cake i swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
mekybabe1:
Why she no come carry south African signature big butt?

They don't all have big butts u know undecided We need to have people to send to the Olympics cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss / President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking / Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.