Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,973 members, 7,838,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy (65673 Views)

Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas / Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa / Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by IronGalaxy: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2021
TMKsouth:

LOL, it crossed my mind that he could have been referring to u, JaceBlace and LeSudAfricaine grin

We're not trolls, we are infact an anti-troll squad. I get u man wink

Yup. they even troll my quiet beauty thread grin

3 Likes

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by tonyashburton: 10:48am On Nov 23, 2021
Oponu raada raada oshi!
daddytime:

I am Zaddy... grin

Tell her zaddy wants to journalistically interview her... grin
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by LILTJAY: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2021
Zulu news should be restricted to zululand angry

1 Like

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Disclaimer12: 10:50am On Nov 23, 2021
Yes you're right! Some comments are insensitive, this is a faceless forum, hence anybody can type BS! But I don't know about who started it! But it's a known fact that the 2 countries never get along logically ! But your hate us actually not limited to Nigerians alone, you hate Zimbabwean, u don't like Mozambican, u have an issue with Malawian, the Somalian are not your friends! I short you never hidden your hatred to all black nationals because to you ,you felt they are enjoying what black South Africans should be enjoying alone in your country ! Truth be told, posterity never forgive or forget ! You might find yourself in an African country one day and need a fellow black man for surviving ! Or perhaps u don't even know where your kids will travel to in the future ! Stop spreading hate! You're very popular on this platform on a very negative perceptions
IronGalaxy:
100% BS. other South Africans on this forum never start shit, we are always responding to your shit and snide comments, from your your trolls>You can't talk BS about South Africans and expect us to be quiet. hate begets hate. watch even this thread degenerate because of your people

1 Like

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by IronGalaxy: 10:56am On Nov 23, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Yes you're right! Some comments are insensitive, this is a faceless forum, hence anybody can type BS! But I don't know about who started it! But it's a known fact that the 2 countries never get along logically ! But your hate us actually not limited to Nigerians alone, you hate Zimbabwean, u don't like Mozambican, u have an issue with Malawian, the Somalian are not your friends! I short you never hidden your hatred to all black nationals because to you ,you felt they are enjoying what black South Africans should be enjoying alone in your country ! Truth be told, posterity never forgive or forget ! You might find yourself in an African country one day and need a fellow black man for surviving ! Or perhaps u don't even know where your kids will travel to in the future ! Stop spreading hate! You're very popular on this platform on a very negative perceptions
You are narrowing all this to "hate" right? How simple. You are conveniently forgetting the fact that these people mostly coexist peacefully with South Africans esp in townships, for many decades actually.

2 Likes

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by IronGalaxy: 10:58am On Nov 23, 2021
LILTJAY:
Zulu news should be restricted to zululand angry
And Nigerians must be restricted to Bauchi and no should be nowhere "Zululand", methinks it's fair don't you think? cool

2 Likes

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Zxcvbnm98: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2021
Why describe her as sexy? That's kind of insulting imo. I mean cmon, we're talking about her being a mayor not a swimsuit model. Chill.

2 Likes

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 11:08am On Nov 23, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Yup. they even troll my quiet beauty thread grin

I've noticed grin
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Disclaimer12: 11:11am On Nov 23, 2021
They coexist with people who doesn't have your mindsets,until your likes instigate! The earlier u know that economic migration is not a sin the better ! Migration is as old as mankind ! Your country men owns 128 companies in Nigeria alone! South Africa brewery is in top ten brewery companies here ! Shoprite in SA is a shop, in Nigeria ,it's a mall that bring along other brothers outlet,like spar,jet, etc thereby crippling the street vendors, but everyone let it be because competition is allowed here! You have your Protea hotels scattered around the countries , our locally owned hotels ain't fighting them, prior to SA airline having an issue, Joburg to Lagos route is like an hot cake, we haven't heard of Nigerian owners of airline complaining ! The number of active subscribes on MTN is close to 70m people , I guess that's even more than the entire population of SA, DSTV has its monopoly here and always frustrate local competitors, having subscribers of over 55m households, nobody is crying ! But if a Zimbabwean is driving an Uber in your country ,you have an issue with that ! If a Mozambican is driving a trans national truck, it's a problem to u, if a Nigerian own a car shop, u wanna burn it down by instigating others ! If a Somalian own a spaza shop, he has taken your job! It's really funny how u think you can blame other people for your shortfalls
IronGalaxy:
You are narrowing all this to "hate" right? How simple. You are conveniently forgetting the fact that these people mostly coexist peacefully with South Africans esp in townships, for many decades actually.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2021
Disclaimer12:
The death of the last 2 mayors are highly controversial! DA is a party full of technocrats, even though most black community are still skeptical about them because of the white presence! Hopefully they can guild her right and protect the beautiful FLOWER ! Joburg is in a mess right now ! The last time I visited, I saw how the CBD has been messed up by black traders, majorly immigrants! Yeovile and Hillbrow is getting more daring with crimes and disobedience plus getting dirtier daily ! Mpho job is not to be envy at all! The young lady is face with huge task ahead ! I pray God gives her the strength! Viva DA, Viva Mpho lol

Definitely, people have been watching with dismay the disintegration happening in the Joburg CBD. An administration that can't even manage the basics like picking up trash is not worthy of governing. The ANC must accept its role in the opposition benches for the next 5 years and/or more - people are fed up. Imagine allowing an important city such as Joburg to rot. angry

Stay tuned to my channel for updates on how she's doing ok - thanks again for the support and morale booster cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Disclaimer12: 11:16am On Nov 23, 2021
We are definitely watching and enjoying your post! I'm sure from many comments, u can see you've won many hearts and gradually becoming one of the favorites Nairalander! I'm definitely coming to Durban did Xmas vacation! I've missed the vibes, I just pray the country won't be on lockdown as being speculated for Xmas holiday ! Sending love from Melbourne Australia
TMKsouth:

Definitely, people have been watching with dismay the disintegration happening in the Joburg CBD. An administration that can't even manage the basics like picking up trash is not worthy of governing. The ANC must accept its role in the opposition benches for the next 5 years and/or more - people are fed up. Imagine allowing an important city such as Joburg to rot. angry

Stay tuned to my channel for updates on how she's doing ok - thanks again for the support and morale booster cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Focusmind: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2021
TMKsouth:

Nigerian content is all over DSTV so you're talking donkey manure.

Why do u have to describe your neighbours as "small" undecided Explains why you're threatened by SA and its presence on NL.

Stop responding to all these low life people with over bloated ego about Nigeria. There are SA social medias that Nigerians post and share conversations with SA. Feel free to post whatever you feel right about SA. It brings new knowledge about SA to Nigerians.

Go to DSTV and see Nigerian made contents everywhere, being watched by many Africans without complaining. BBB Naija was a hook to many Africans, tuning in to watch Nigerian made content.

2 Likes

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by merits(m): 11:25am On Nov 23, 2021
i want to impregnate SA girl.the last time i went there na ashawo i dey nack and they are not ready to conceive for me,buy why na? kiss
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by mediclife1987(m): 11:25am On Nov 23, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Hate coming your way son,hope you're ready

They can't hate even if they wanna...
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2021
Focusmind:

Stop responding to all these low life people with over bloated ego about Nigeria. There are SA social medias that Nigerians post and share conversations with SA. Feel free to post whatever you feel right about SA. It brings new knowledge about SA to Nigerians.

Go to DSTV and see Nigerian made contents everywhere, being watched by many Africans without complaining. BBB Naija was a hook to many Africans, tuning in to watch Nigerian made content.

Very true and thank u for the motivation cool

I actually know that Ikissbrokejoes - he's in every thread of mine but never responds to my counter attacks. He's a wimp.

1 Like

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Amodi470(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2021
Chai.. They are even celebrating the first black African to rule in South Africa

1 Like

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by IronGalaxy: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2021
Disclaimer12:
They coexist with people who doesn't have your mindsets,until your likes instigate! The earlier u know that economic migration is not a sin the better ! Migration is as old as mankind ! Your country men owns 128 companies in Nigeria alone! South Africa brewery is in too ten brewery companies here ! Shoprite in SA is a shop, in Nigeria ,it's a mall that bring along other brothers outlet,like spar,jet, etc thereby crippling the street vendors, but everyone let it be because competition is allowed here! You have your Protea hotels scattered around the countries , our locally owned hotels ain't fighting them, prior to SA airline having an issue, Joburg to Lagos route is like an hot cake, we haven't heard of Nigerian owners of airline complaining ! The number of active subscribes on MTN is close to 70m people , I guess that's even more than the entire population of SA, DSTV has its monopoly here and always frustrate local competitors, having subscribers of over 55m households, nobody is crying ! But if a Zimbabwean is driving an Uber in your country ,you have an issue with that ! If a Mozambican is driving a trans national truck, it's a problem to u, if a Nigerian own a car shop, u wanna burn it down by instigating others ! If a Somalian own a spaza shop, he has taken your job! It's really funny how u think you can blame other people for your shortfalls
Nobody insinuated economic migration was a sin but you really have to look at the context here, South Africa is not exactly the US or Germany here, we have our own poor people here and we are still a developing country too and have a high unemployment rate, borders are porous and you have a high influx of low-migrants coming to wrestle those scarce resources with our own poor and low skilled people, No country can tolerate that, not even Nigeria when those Mozambicans you mentioned take those trans-national truck they do so by accepting a fraction of the wage paid to South Africans, therefore, putting those South Africans who are need of those of jobs out of work. South Africans must come first! You simply cannot compare having MTN or DSTV operating in Nigeria with the influx of low-skilled immigrants burdening our system. MTN, DSTV, etc create jobs in Nigeria , we also have foreign companies here like Adidas, Burger King, Wallmart, etc they create employment for our people too, nobody fights them because we know their places,it's globalization.

3 Likes

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by IronGalaxy: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2021
Amodi470:
Chai.. They are even celebrating the first black African to rule in South Africa
We are celebrating that she' the first female. Read for understanding

2 Likes

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by folake4u(f): 11:36am On Nov 23, 2021
Congratulations to her. She's beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 11:36am On Nov 23, 2021
Disclaimer12:
We are definitely watching and enjoying your post! I'm sure from many comments, u can see you've won many hearts and gradually becoming one of the favorites Nairalander! I'm definitely coming to Durban did Xmas vacation! I've missed the vibes, I just pray the country won't be on lockdown as being speculated for Xmas holiday ! Sending love from Melbourne Australia

Wow! Isn't Australia miles ahead of SA? Melbourne is constantly ranked one of the top 3 most livable cities in the world. I can't imagine swapping that for a holiday in Durbs (as cool as it is) - or u missing your African people? cheesy

Word on the streets is that people are gonna defy any lockdown - like is happening in Europe and their riots at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 11:40am On Nov 23, 2021
obynzo:

Bros who told you. Abeg let him shoot his shot o jare

U again

I'm saving u for a public execution on pages 7 to 10 grin

1 Like

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 23, 2021
toujurs:
I hope she is smart enough logically to carry out challenging task like men do.
LOL. I can bet a million bucks you’re not as nearly as intelligent as any lady in my classroom.

Your comment reeks of so much ignorance, I have to believe you are a baby that just came out of his mother’s womb.

1 Like

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 11:46am On Nov 23, 2021
meobizy:
She isn’t young or sexy, she’s only black. Foolish Nairaland with its continuous objectification of women. Mscheew.

Relatively young in African standards. Sexiness is subjective.

1 Like

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 23, 2021
womenareapess:
congrats for she has fvcked herway all through undecided
She took notes from your mom and sisters. Take it up with them or Die mad.

1 Like

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by GuiseppeO: 11:48am On Nov 23, 2021
She doesn’t have the ukwu southies are known for wink
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2021
descarado:

Will you keep quiet.
Just look at you
Aren't you ashamed

The only thing u guys bring to the table is how to bully women, then ethnic madness.
Men o.
Men in other societies that move and shake the world.
But our naija men, they become alive when they see a woman progressing. Tak down on her, call her all sorts of names.

You guys should crawl out from your one bedroom and be like a man should be. Act like man and reason like one.
The whites you worship have men like you all.
Becoming a man is not about dangling carrots in between your legs. It's action. Nigeria has gone to the dogs because of the uselessness of our men since the amalgamation. Mentality is zero. Get rich quick syndrome.
Greed and more greed.
Only good in insulting and emasculating women.

Wow! The truth coming from a man?

I don’t believe it.
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2021
OBALOLA55:
TALO ELEYI undecided
Illiterate. Your comprehension is like Nigerian roads. I pity the fellow who wasted his time typing to you.

1 Like

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Disclaimer12: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2021
The truth is high unemployment rate ain't entirely migrants faults! Most of these migrants, of course aside the criminals selling drugs in your country has skill that takes year for them to master ! South Africa is purely a capitalist nation and capitalist are always looking for ways to extort workers, hence they always go for cheaper labours, the earlier the citizen jettisoned the idea that they have to be employed and get paid on salary before they can feed the family the better , you will agree with me that most of your youths ain't ready to learn a skill, go round Joburg , all the mechanic workshops, panel beating workshops, furniture workshops, spray painting workshops are owns by foreign migrants, these set of people are part of the migrants u constantly asked to move out of your country and if u ask me, they've never taken anyone's job, perhaps their presence should have been an advantage for the youths who can go to school to rather learn from them , but instead they prefer to work for a company and earn salary! How many youths are ready to learn trade and how many of them can start up and SME if given the fund? Why must everyone wait for the government to create a non existing job ? There was an empty plot of land somewhere in Jules , the empty plot was turned into a refuse dumping site for many years! A friend bought that space because it's by the road, evacuate the rubbish, and set up a car shops there ! Sadly his shop was razed during xenophobic attack, tell me what wrong did he do? A friend owns a college in Pretoria, employed 70%0 South African , do u know that almost half of the staff won't come to work the next Monday after month end payment because a lot would have been drunk over the weekend, he decided to employ more Zimbabwean teachers that he could control, I'm not gonna talk bad about SA, I'm only giving u some instances based on personal assesment, as much as we are channeling our energy towards illegal immigrants, let's also try to educate and orientate the youth to be more proactive, let them think about what they can do with their hands and brain, let the youth learn how to trade, there's nothing bad having the youth learning a skill, I have a friend that's a partner with MultiChoice, he's been trying to teach many youth how to fix DSTV and how to install other satellite, they only come for a few days and won't be seen again! We can't keep blaming everyone else without looking at our own shortcomings
IronGalaxy:
Nobody insinuated economic migration was a sin but you really have to look at the context here, South Africa is not exactly the US or Germany here, we have our own poor people here and we are still a developing country too and have a high unemployment rate, borders are porous and you have a high influx of low-migrants coming to wrestle those scarce resources with our own poor and low skilled people, No country can tolerate that, not even Nigeria when those Mozambicans you mentioned take those trans-national truck they do so by accepting a fraction of the wage paid to South Africans, therefore, putting those South Africans who are need of those of jobs out of work. South Africans must come first! You simply cannot compare having MTN or DSTV operating in Nigeria with the influx of low-skilled immigrants burdening our system. MTN, DSTV, etc create jobs in Nigeria , we also have foreign companies here like Adidas, Burger King, Wallmart, etc they create employment for our people too, nobody fights them because we know their places,it's globalization.

1 Like

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by faithfull18(f): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2021
Good one.
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by pacespot(m): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2021
Those self-entitled South Africans, they should be thanking Whites who built their country for them
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by IronGalaxy: 11:59am On Nov 23, 2021
Disclaimer12:
The truth is high unemployment rate ain't entirely migrants faults! Most of these migrants, of course aside the criminals selling drugs in your country has skill that takes year for them to master ! South Africa is purely a capitalist nation and capitalist are always looking for ways to extort workers, hence they always go for cheaper labours, the earlier the citizen jettisoned the idea that they have to be employed and get paid on salary before they can feed the family the better , you will agree with me that most of your youths ain't ready to learn a skill, go round Joburg , all the mechanic workshops, panel beating workshops, furniture workshops, spray painting workshops are owns by foreign migrants, these set of people are part of the migrants u constantly asked to move out of your country and if u ask me, they've never taken anyone's job, perhaps their presence should have been an advantage for the youths who can go to school to rather learn from them , but instead they prefer to work for a company and earn salary! How many youths are ready to learn trade and how many of them can start up and SME if given the fund? Why must everyone wait for the government to create a non existing job ? There was an empty plot of land somewhere in Jules , the empty plot was turned into a refuse dumping site for many years! A friend bought that space because it's by the road, evacuate the rubbish, and set up a car shops there ! Sadly his shop was razed during xenophobic attack, tell me what wrong did he do? A friend owns a college in Pretoria, employed 70%0 South African , do u know that almost half of the staff won't come to work the next Monday after month end payment because a lot would have been drunk over the weekend, he decided to employ more Zimbabwean teachers that he could control, I'm not gonna talk bad about SA, I'm only giving u some instances based on personal assesment, as much as we are channeling our energy towards illegal immigrants, let's also try to educate and orientate the youth to be more proactive, let them think about what they can do with their hands and brain, let the youth learn how to trade, there's nothing bad having the youth learning a skill, I have a friend that's a partner with MultiChoice, he's been trying to teach many youth how to fix DSTV and how to install other satellite, they only come for a few days and won't be seen again! We can't keep blaming everyone else without looking at our own shortcomings
Never blamed anyone for the high unemployment stop twisting my words, I'm merely saying in a country like ours with such high employment, our people ought to come first.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russia & China's Nuclear Bombers Encircles Japan During Joe Biden Visit (Photos) / 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia / President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.