Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,350 members, 7,843,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy (65699 Views)

Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas / Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa / Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Parrot69: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
Amodi470:
Chai.. They are even celebrating the first black African to rule in South Africa

Very shameful of a thing. grin
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by zhike: 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
She must clean Joburg.
She must chase all illegal vendors and illegal foreigners

2 Likes

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Transcriber: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

Kaboom!
dis wan na ukwu? undecided
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Transcriber: 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
Bobmarie:
Illiterate. Your comprehension is like Nigerian roads. I pity the fellow who wasted his time typing to you.
who dafuq is this
Who dafuq are you?
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
Transcriber:
who dafuq is this
Who dafuq are you?

She wasn't talking to u woman-basher.
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Parrot69:

Very shameful of a thing. grin

U mean all these black mayors in succession? cool

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Transcriber: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2021
TMKsouth:

She wasn't talking to u woman-basher.
I wasn't talking to you simp
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Transcriber:
I wasn't talking to you simp

Where have u disappeared off to? I take it we have thoroughly beaten u as the SA umkhonto wesizwe cool

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Transcriber: 9:39am On Nov 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

Where have u disappeared off to? I take it we have thoroughly beaten u as the SA umkhonto wesizwe cool

What's all this Zulu?
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 9:47am On Nov 30, 2021
Transcriber:

What's all this Zulu?

Spear of the nation.
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Transcriber: 9:51am On Nov 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

Spear of the nation.
hmm
Are you part of that retired fighters association? cheesy
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 9:58am On Nov 30, 2021
Transcriber:
hmm
Are you part of that retired fighters association? cheesy

Yes - myself, IronGalaxy and JaceBlaze are young veterans grin

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Transcriber: 10:01am On Nov 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yes - myself, IronGalaxy and JaceBlaze are young veterans grin
cheesy cheesy
You stole that pic from me angry angry grin
Youth with gray hair shocked wink cheesy
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 10:20am On Nov 30, 2021
Transcriber:
cheesy cheesy
You stole that pic from me angry angry grin
Youth with gray hair shocked wink cheesy

Oh please, everything that happens in SA is owned by South Africans - not serial lying, bipolar afonjas.

Anyway, ever heard of something called Google search undecided
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Transcriber: 10:26am On Nov 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

Oh please, everything that happens in SA is owned by South Africans - not serial lying, bipolar afonjas.

Anyway, ever heard of something called Google search undecided
i dont have time for this now

Go take your usual nyaope undecided
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 10:30am On Nov 30, 2021
Transcriber:
i dont have time for this now

Go take your usual nyaope undecided

What's the exact meaning of afonja? Please skool me.
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by IronGalaxy: 11:15am On Nov 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

grin
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 11:24am On Nov 30, 2021
IronGalaxy:
grin

Like seriously dude, I have no idea.
Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Transcriber: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

Google it
You'll get a very large wave of information

It's a long story

1 Like

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Transcriber:
Google it
You'll get a very large wave of information

It's a long story

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia / Russia & China's Nuclear Bombers Encircles Japan During Joe Biden Visit (Photos) / President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.