Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

“baby, Am Pregnant But It’s Not Yours” – Reply As The Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “baby, Am Pregnant But It’s Not Yours” – Reply As The Boyfriend (357 Views)

Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“baby, Am Pregnant But It’s Not Yours” – Reply As The Boyfriend by Leebellow96(m): 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
Omo for this life, after you fear God finish na woman remain make person dey fear oo.

In the world we are in now, a lot of people are taking care of the child that is not even theirs.

God forbid oo, but imagine your girlfriend text you and tell you “baby am pregnant but it’s not yours” – wetin you go do?

Well, some boyfriends will be happy because they are not ready to be a father while some will be damn angry about it.

Imagine yourself in this kind of situation and your girlfriend sent you the text.

Reply As The Boyfriend
Re: “baby, Am Pregnant But It’s Not Yours” – Reply As The Boyfriend by Africana1123(m): 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
I will for ever appreciate her for telling me the truth ... is not easy to father unknown child grin ;

@op Abi na ur girlfriend perform the magic cool

2 Likes

Re: “baby, Am Pregnant But It’s Not Yours” – Reply As The Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
grin grin
Re: “baby, Am Pregnant But It’s Not Yours” – Reply As The Boyfriend by Deborah98(f): 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
You even get luck she bought airtime, remembered you exist and confessed you aren't the father,e reach to do Thanksgiving for church abeg. Some daughters of Jezebel will never do this.

1 Like

Re: “baby, Am Pregnant But It’s Not Yours” – Reply As The Boyfriend by GeneralPula: 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: “baby, Am Pregnant But It’s Not Yours” – Reply As The Boyfriend by KiNg0G: 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
Betterstyle
Re: “baby, Am Pregnant But It’s Not Yours” – Reply As The Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 23, 2021
"It's okay. I never loved you cuz I knew you are too loose. It's good doing fvck business with you."
Re: “baby, Am Pregnant But It’s Not Yours” – Reply As The Boyfriend by Harrykn: 3:30am On Nov 23, 2021
Congratulations!
You have a cute baby, your husband must be proud.
Re: “baby, Am Pregnant But It’s Not Yours” – Reply As The Boyfriend by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:40am On Nov 23, 2021
Deborah98:
You even get luck she bought airtime, remembered you exist and confessed you aren't the father,e reach to do Thanksgiving for church abeg. Some daughters of Jezebel will never do this.

There is nothing like devil, women are the devil.
Re: “baby, Am Pregnant But It’s Not Yours” – Reply As The Boyfriend by shawnfamous(m): 3:53am On Nov 23, 2021
Send your Aza babe, u are such a rare gem!

(1) (Reply)

[STORY] Pastor’s Second Wife (episode 1-18) / Five Things Women Do When They A Crush On You / How Somebody’s Child Can Find You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.