Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Please Can This Be Cured - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Can This Be Cured (518 Views)

Is Glaucoma Hereditary? Can It Be Cured? / Can Seizure Be Cured? / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can This Be Cured by Barims(m): 2:08am On Nov 23, 2021
Please how can I permanently get rid of Hyperpigmentation/melasma on my face please help me o brothers and sisters in the house

Re: Please Can This Be Cured by whisp3r(m): 2:17am On Nov 23, 2021
Barims:
Please how can I permanently get rid of Hyperpigmentation/melasma on my face please help me o brothers and sisters in the house

It looks like Tinea Versicolor. It's caused by a fungus and is very difficult to treat. It doesn't cause any harm to the body. You can try Nizoral Cream and you'll need to change your diet. Avoid foods that contain too much sugar

1 Like

Re: Please Can This Be Cured by Barims(m): 2:23am On Nov 23, 2021
whisp3r:

It looks like Tinea Versicolor. It's caused by a fungus and is very difficult to treat. It doesn't cause any harm to the body. You can try Nizoral Cream and you'll need to change your diet. Avoid foods that contain too much sugar

Okay thanks bro
Re: Please Can This Be Cured by muheeb01(m): 7:05am On Nov 23, 2021
Barims:
dm me anytime you see this check my signature
Re: Please Can This Be Cured by samuel051: 8:02am On Nov 23, 2021
Holy gram
Take duck fowls medicine
Wtf woman..

1 Like

Re: Please Can This Be Cured by Bossnina(f): 1:48am On Nov 27, 2021

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Add Weight... Please Help / This Gerd Want To End My Life. I'm Battling With This Incurable Disease. / Meet Amou Haji, The 89-year-old Man Who Hasn't Bathed In Over 60 Years (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.