Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

I Have Decided To Stop Talking About Ipob, Ugm And Esn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Decided To Stop Talking About Ipob, Ugm And Esn (589 Views)

Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM / IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Decided To Stop Talking About Ipob, Ugm And Esn by sunnybobonwa: 4:51am On Nov 23, 2021
I Have Decided To Stop Talking About IPOB, UGM And ESN After A Deadly Attack On My Home- Joe Igbokwe

The special adviser to Lagos State Governor on Drainage and Water Resources, Joe Igbokwe has taken to his verified Facebook Page to reveal why he has stop sharing news about IPOB, unknown Gunmen and ESN activities in Southeast.

According to him, "I have decided to stop talking about terrorists group in Southeast after a deadly attack on my home in Nnewi. As it is now, I have no home in Nnewi again and I am yet to visit the crime scene to see the extent of damage but from what I saw on the video, I have decided not to go"

In the post made by Joe Igbokwe, reads "I have deliberately decided to stop talking about Southeast, IPOB, UGM, ESN after a deadly attack on my home, city of David in Nnewi. I have managed the pains with equanimity, grace and soundness of mind. I reported the matter to the Almighty God and simply walked away. As it is now, I have no home in Nnewi again. I am yet to visit the crime scene to access the extent of damage but from what I saw on the video, they left no stone unturned to inflict maximum damage to the very foundation of the structure. To God be the glory that no life was lost. I remain eternally grateful to the Almighty God, whose nature is always to have mercy"

Furthermore, he said " it time for Southeast governors, all the Senators, Serving Ministers and HOR members to be serious and bring an end to the activities of IPOB, Unknown Gunmen and ESN activities in Southeast"

Source: Official Facebook Page Of Joe Igbokwe

Re: I Have Decided To Stop Talking About Ipob, Ugm And Esn by Authoreety: 4:52am On Nov 23, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: I Have Decided To Stop Talking About Ipob, Ugm And Esn by Biafrannuke: 5:51am On Nov 23, 2021
Good to know you've learnt your lessons.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Stop Talking About Ipob, Ugm And Esn by victorazy(m): 5:52am On Nov 23, 2021
You can't stop o!

Joe Yorubakwe grin
Re: I Have Decided To Stop Talking About Ipob, Ugm And Esn by Abdul05: 5:53am On Nov 23, 2021
angry
Re: I Have Decided To Stop Talking About Ipob, Ugm And Esn by NWAZURUMEE: 5:57am On Nov 23, 2021
you have decided not to talk, this one you talk no be talk?
Re: I Have Decided To Stop Talking About Ipob, Ugm And Esn by Skyfornia(m): 6:33am On Nov 23, 2021
Ukpana okpoko gburu, nchi tiri ya.. In other words, adighi agwa ochi nti na agha esula.
Re: I Have Decided To Stop Talking About Ipob, Ugm And Esn by Pass11: 7:16am On Nov 23, 2021
We have dash you to Yoruba people
Re: I Have Decided To Stop Talking About Ipob, Ugm And Esn by mmanwuijele: 8:18am On Nov 23, 2021
Skyfornia:
Ukpana okpoko gburu, nchi tiri ya.. In other words, adighi agwa ochi nti na agha esula.

Gbam! Adighi a gwa onye kpuru isi na mmiri e zowego.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Stop Talking About Ipob, Ugm And Esn by FreeStuffsNG: 8:35am On Nov 23, 2021
Biafrannuke:
Good to know you've learnt your lessons.
Really? Obviously you didn't get the message sir. He is saying Talk is cheap. He got those IPOB terrorists on CCTV.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Stop Talking About Ipob, Ugm And Esn by Rugaria: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2021
Joe Gutterkwe

(1) (Reply)

Abia Assembly Explains Why Refuse Is Overtaking Aba, Umuahia / Guide To Orsu Waterfall In Awgunta, Enugu State / Please Pray For Your Salaries To Be Paid This Month, IG Usman Tells Police Offic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.