Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer (38150 Views)

How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) / Will You Prefer This As December Gift? / How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Missyajoke(f): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kellogs
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by lordm(m): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
Quaker oats
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Divinehenrich(m): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
Golden morn

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by IkePeters(m): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
Quaker oats

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Stanleyville(m): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
grin

I know your type,..Semo and Egusi for breakfast

datola:
Onje omode (children's food)

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by BossKingRex(m): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
At 45+, I prefer Oats, as it enhances my metabolism. It fills me up nicely and even helps in CONTROLLING my blood pressure-BP. I would gladly recommend such to my fellow ancestors here on Nairaland!! angry angry angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Rephidimhomes: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
All binned , where is fruit and fibre?

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Perfecttouchade: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
Quaker oats and Golden morn helps relieve my ulcer symptoms

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Stanleyville(m): 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
cool

Oats.

Only gym rats will understand.
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Beremx(f): 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
All except coco pops
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by adioolayi(m): 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
What's all these nonsense...Na person wey don chop bellefu dey take these things

grin grin
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Faaji1985: 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
White Oaths

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Finewarriboy: 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hmmm... Cornflakes for bandits
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
All except Quaker oats

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Tannhauser(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
grin
davit:
Fruit n fibre.

Now that's what I call breakfast grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Cantonese: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Idamond:

so which one do you prefer?

No be only cereal and corn flakes, na Cyril with plantain chips. No mind the bros o as e dey form. Reach im house you go see either ogi or millet or kunu for table.
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by chelseamann(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
I like Corn Flakes but I always end up buying Corn morn tongue
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by SeriouslySense(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
smiley smiley smiley, we better make ours, right.

mainman7:
Useless things that have been rendered carcinogenic by addition of synthetic preservatives and mild metals impurities by through machines. My lovely natural Garris over these Oyinbo brainwashing craps any day! tongue You don't agree?! Argue with your ancestors that lived thrice as Strong and longer than you folks that are brainwashed and enslaved by any poo from Oyinbo people.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Omniman:
I will take Oatmeal and Goldenmorn any day anytime with plenty milk and honey.

Nasco conflake is original one. This Kellogg is dog food. cheesy

Kellogg's is the original cornflakes...it entered production long before the founder of NASCO was born.(around 1894, the founder of NASCO was born in the early 1930's)

But the fact that you like Nasco shows that NASCO did a very good job with their cornflakes.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Awkabigboy: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Idamond:

so which one do you prefer?
Mixture of golden morn and cornflakes , but golden morn first

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Awkabigboy: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
mohims:
None of the above. For me it's either Nasco cornflakes or nothing
You just be a jihadist taking cornflakes for jihad tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by dahmie2013: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
mohims:
Same here, but the quantity has reduced.
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Awkabigboy: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Omniman:
I will take Oatmeal and Goldenmorn any day anytime with plenty milk and honey.

Nasco conflake is original one. This Kellogg is dog food. cheesy

Its the other way for me, you must be a jihadist to prefer nasco
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Unibenfucker(m): 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Quaker oats twice on a Tuesday. It reduces cholesterol level and blood pressure. The taste of Quaker oats with milk is out of this world

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Harrynight(m): 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
Quaker oats anytime anyday

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
mohims:

Another nasco cornflakes fan!

(Them must be doing a good job)
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Hismasterpiece(m): 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
EkehPraise:
These are called Cereals not cornflakes.

To your question, I like and take all of them

you get money o
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by otokx(m): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
Which of them has been made in Nigeria for the past 25 years? Not talking of re bagging, that is the one I will go for and it is NASCO cornflakes.
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Awkabigboy: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
Unibenfucker:
Quaker oats twice on a Tuesday. It reduces cholesterol level and blood pressure. The taste of Quaker oats with milk is out of this world
How is it made
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
Garri
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by walesho(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
I love the milo coco pops but unfortunately its not here in the UK
Re: Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer by queenfav(f): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
I like oats,just always lazy to make it for myself.My small madam's favourites are Golden morn and Oats.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On / Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? / Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.