Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

My Friend’s Wife Forced My Into Having C3-x With Her: Now She’s Blackmailing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend’s Wife Forced My Into Having C3-x With Her: Now She’s Blackmailing Me (2196 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Friend’s Wife Forced My Into Having C3-x With Her: Now She’s Blackmailing Me by LoveEtRomance8: 9:23am On Nov 23, 2021
I am seriously fighting a battle and I need prayers. Since I dropped out of school in my 400 level due to my involvement in cultism, my parents practically disowned me.

Since then, I have been hustling and I decided to try and make it abroad cos there is no way I will go and start from year one in another school here in Naija. I contacted a friend of mine in Dubai (not real location but somewhere in the middle east) to find out about getting admission into their university and getting a job.

This guy helped with a part time job. The plan was for me to work a little and start applying for schools for admission. The issue was accommodation cos things are like 100 more expensive in that country. Even more expensive for foreigners. So, my friend asked me to squat with him and his wife for one year before I find my own bearing.

My friend is married to an Asian girl. The girl was nice to me when I came and I tried to be humble and polite cos its not easy to house a stranger in your one room apartment. Both my friend and his wife are always working, so we hardly see each other except on weekends or very late at night once in a while.

I gradually settled into working. I needed references for some documents at work, so I asked my friend to assist. He said he cannot be my reference cos his papers are not permanent so he asked his wife to do it. He dropped the papers with the wife and every time I reminded him, he always came up with excuses.

That his wife is tired or forgot to sign the papers. Well, I thought the wife was acting weird, so I told my guy that I will ask his wife directly, he said cool. I then waited one night for the wife to get back from work to ask her. When I did, she smiled and said oh ….so sorry, I will sign it tonight…

Continue Reading…
https://tiktalkhub.com/my-friends-wife-forced-my-into-having-s3-x-with-her-now-shes-blackmailing-me-with-it-pls-advice/23/11/2021/
Re: My Friend’s Wife Forced My Into Having C3-x With Her: Now She’s Blackmailing Me by ITbomb(m): 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
... and I click cry
Re: My Friend’s Wife Forced My Into Having C3-x With Her: Now She’s Blackmailing Me by Danjikanbauchi: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
La click la kaboom

(1) (Reply)

What Made U Stop Having Feelings For Someone U Were.......... / I Need Someone To Be My Wife Am In Abuja / Yahaya Ahmed, A Nigerian Engineer Builds A House Using Plastic Bottles In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.