Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' (25531 Views)

We Were Beaten At APC Convention, Our Phones Stolen – Foreign Delegates / Oladiran Oladokun: Fulani Seized Our Farms, Killed, Raped, Kidnapped Us In Oyo / Osun Rerun: Voters Intimidated, Harassed-US, EU, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by olas24u(f): 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
treesun:

Is it a crime to have foreign number? EndSARS will still happen VERY Soon. Hope our police will learn then.

They will call you a yahoo boy, they also watch out for cryptocurrency apps and call you a rogue, they can also use a condom in your wallet to criminalise you
Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by merrymike47(m): 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by merrymike47(m): 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
Bigchristo:
Nothing has changed, they’ve resumed bursting people’s house and mountng road blocks to pick people randomly in Benin city Edo state, yesterday they were on rampage trying to shoot a Uniben student for driving Range Rover, Police brutality is still very much in play.
. Snails hibernate when it is hot and come out when it is calm and cold. Now I think you know why your country is slow in everything. undecided cry

1 Like

Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by 989900: 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
I'm waiting for Lai Mohammed's narrative.
Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by akins33: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
vanbonattel:
Nigerian police force is a criminal organisation - Canadian government.

to further buttress...canada has said no person that has ever worked wit the Nig police shuld never apply for citizenship or asylum.

whether u are/corrupt or not. they claim the police is a brutal entity

1 Like

Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by OkuFaba(m): 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
Fejoku:
Fight for your freedom or die like a slave in your own land.
#E go reach everybody#
E reach me oo, the day I was driving back home from Aguda after returning from a friends birthday party. I parted with 5k of my money just for me to go home and sleep.
They ssha don't want to see a young guy driving a sleek ride mostly at night.
Seeing them I felt safe until after asking for license and car papers, when they noticed all was up to date, story changed oo.
Me wey no commit any crime come dey beg make dem allow me go home after parting away with 5 thousand naira
Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by irunoko(m): 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Baawaa:
Majority of those men in black are cursed
I pity who get police as husband or father in-law.make she go do deliverance because the curse and blood in their hands? Tufiaaaaa : lipsrsealed
Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by Jflex07(m): 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The story looks embellished to garner sympathy ..
Maxy you aren't a BMC now.. This is exactly what a bmc would type.. Abi u don join them?
Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by stacyadams: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
Bigchristo:
Nothing has changed, they’ve resumed bursting people’s house and mountng road blocks to pick people randomly in Benin city Edo state, yesterday they were on rampage trying to shoot a Uniben student for driving Range Rover, Police brutality is still very much in play.

4 or 5 idiots will enter ur street to harrass and the whole youths in that area wearing socks,drawing tattoos and sagging Shorts cannot handle some armed robbers in korope bus... the youths need to wake

1 Like

Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by Burukutuhari: 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
Some paid miscreant agents BMC will avoid this thread because uni4m men of their darling shit hole con3 is at it again. But i bet you, another #endpolicebrutality#its gonna be tough. Your Darling daddy will beg to resign.

Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by Tremple8v: 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
Na to find money buy one rottweiler. Make i dey nurse am small small till he go big . So me and my dog fit dey run town. Police stop me make i open door for am , omo na with smile i go open.come inside come sit down. grin

1 Like

Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
When will police brutality stop in Nigeria
Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by malel1: 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
iwaeda:
POLICE BRUTALITY (Will it ever end)
This Morning heading to Ikeja with my brother and his wife to meet up with our visa appointment, on getting to the road that connects third mainland bridge through Osborne, we saw people scatter round the road,
1/
#EndSARS
#EndPoliceBrutality

An unbranded Vehicle (Korope) was used to block the road. I told my brother to be careful incase they were Armed Robbers (which turns out true, only this time, they wore uniform, empowered Criminals) so we don't just run into their trap.
2/
#EndSARS #EndPoliceBrutality

We got to them, stopped after noticing they were police men, they asked for vehicle particular and we gave them, asked for his drivers license and we gave them, then they asked my brother's wife to get down from they car, and that my brother should hand over his keys 3/
#Endsars
Ah hand over keys ke�� Why do you need our car key and why should my brother's wife leave the front seat for you? Why do you even want to enter the car, is it your car? Omo the next thing one of them snatch my brother's phone? Ah this people mean business o
4/
#EndSARS

At that point, I had started recording with my phone, and they same guy that collected my brother's phone started moving close to me I noticed he was trying to snatch my phone too so I was carefully avoiding him, and boom they tried pinning me to the 5/
#EndPoliceBrutality

Ground, I quickly passed my phone to my brother's wife, the dragging continue and they were very particular about getting the keys from us. Took all our phones they could lay hands on, Took turns to hit me, tore all my clothes. Some guys saw what was happening,
6/
#EndSARS

Stopped their car on the other side of the road and started recording, when the noticed that they were external people recording them, they started shooting. On noticing that we did not even flinch, one of them started begging us, told us we can go. 7/
#EndPoliceBrutality

Go? Like seriously? without our phones? No sir, we must get our phones, all our phones.
It's sad that we keep seeing a repeat of the very brutality we've been fighting against every time. Men of the Nigerian Police Force are never tired of constantly extorting 8/
#EndSARS

When they noticed that we and the Guys who stopped to record weren't backing out, they ran into their vehicle and sped off. I don't even feel safe anymore in my own country ���
9/

We run from Armed Robbers and Kidnappers and we should be running from Police men too? @PoliceNG when will all this Harrasment end?
At what point will we start feeling safe in our own country?
Shout out to the Young men who stopped to record what was happening, 10/
#EndSARS

Your courage saved us tonight, because I'm not sure what those people's plan was actually. Thank you for standing in Solidarity with us. We move✊✊�✊�✊�✊�11/11
#Endsars #EndPoliceBrutality
@Morris_Monye @DavidHundeyin @_SirWilliam_ @SavvyRinu @von_Bismack @AbdulMahmud01

That's why some people are happy when they encounter UGM
Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by andyanders: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
So, you don't know it was the nigerian police that started kidnapping? They're THE OFFICIAL ARMED ROBBERS.

1 Like

Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
This is what we had been saying and some Zone-Bies because of 30k and their evil doctrines and support for this satanic FG decided to be calling us names. My only prayer to them is "One day it will be you or your loved ones " then when you have one on one encounter, you will testify just like this dude. No one has an amulet to prevent this from happening to him unless you join hands and fight back for your country that's only if this is a country because last time I checked some people had changed the name to Zoo.
Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by DTalented(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Even with the video posted ? Smh

One can never open a thread on Nairaland without meeting people like you.

Yours is going to be worse the day you will meet them and people will say same when you will be telling the story.

3 Likes

Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by Hallabee1(m): 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
iwaeda:

One of the police even had hammer in his hand, from the video.

Aje....

maybe na carpenter turn police
Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by letitrainnow(m): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Molestation at it's peaks
Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by Okemmuo(m): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Please send the video lets make them popular[center][/center] grin grin
Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by Tapout(m): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
The sad thing is that a lot of people have not realized that coming in any form of contact with Policemen and getting away alive is a huge Testimony and should be celebrated.

2 Likes

Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
I'm waiting for their superiors to say your video was doctored and photoshpped
Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by Valuc: 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
This govt no dey learn abi... Second end Sars go dey brutal
Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by Lucas4903: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
Maxymilliano:

You must be the greatest fool ever liveth. Something that is all over Twitter and some big names are retweeting and yet u have the audacity to say what u said. You really are the GOAT of fools.

1 Like

Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by GenAbacha(m): 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Trumann:

This foolishness is why bandits kill you like animals in the North. Your own lives are so worthless that Buhari no longer expresses shock when you are killed like goats.

Don’t mind them.

When they slaughter their people, they will come and be praying one stupid inna ilahi rohin prayer.

They are all quiet because it is their brother at the top.
Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by GenAbacha(m): 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
ThugBoy:
Na Gun wey dem dey carry dey make them form say na them hard pass. Nigeria Police Force na cultist full am

True.

Collect the gun and issue all of them ordinary kondo, then I bet you police brutality will disappear overnight.
Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by GenAbacha(m): 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Tremple8v:
Na to find money buy one rottweiler. Make i dey nurse am small small till he go big . So me and my dog fit dey run town. Police stop me make i open door for am , omo na with smile i go open.come inside come sit down. grin

Na to get two massive gsd and one rott, dem go dey follow me inside motor go anywhere I dey go.

1 Like

Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by NNTR: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
iwaeda:
This Morning heading to Ikeja with my brother and his wife to meet up with our visa appointment, on getting to the road that connects third mainland bridge through Osborne, we saw people scatter round the road,
1/#EndSARS
#EndPoliceBrutality
An unbranded Vehicle (Korope) was used to block the road. I told my brother to be careful incase they were Armed Robbers (which turns out true, only this time, they wore uniform, empowered Criminals) so we don't just run into their trap.

2/#EndSARS #EndPoliceBrutality
We got to them, stopped after noticing they were police men, they asked for vehicle particular and we gave them, asked for his drivers license and we gave them, then they asked my brother's wife to get down from they car, and that my brother should hand over his keys

3/#Endsars
Ah hand over keys ke�� Why do you need our car key and why should my brother's wife leave the front seat for you? Why do you even want to enter the car, is it your car? Omo the next thing one of them snatch my brother's phone? Ah this people mean business o

4/#EndSARS
At that point, I had started recording with my phone, and they same guy that collected my brother's phone started moving close to me I noticed he was trying to snatch my phone too so I was carefully avoiding him, and boom they tried pinning me to the

5/#EndPoliceBrutality
I quickly passed my phone to my brother's wife, the dragging continue and they were very particular about getting the keys from us. Took all our phones they could lay hands on, Took turns to hit me, tore all my clothes. Some guys saw what was happening,

6/#EndSARS
Stopped their car on the other side of the road and started recording, when the noticed that they were external people recording them, they started shooting. On noticing that we did not even flinch, one of them started begging us, told us we can go.

7/#EndPoliceBrutality
Go? Like seriously? without our phones? No sir, we must get our phones, all our phones.
It's sad that we keep seeing a repeat of the very brutality we've been fighting against every time. Men of the Nigerian Police Force are never tired of constantly extorting

8/#EndSARS
When they noticed that we and the Guys who stopped to record weren't backing out, they ran into their vehicle and sped off. I don't even feel safe anymore in my own country ���

9/#EndSARS #EndPoliceBrutality
We run from Armed Robbers and Kidnappers and we should be running from Police men too?
@PoliceNG when will all this Harrasment end?
Shout out to the Young men who stopped to record what was happening,

10/#EndSARS
Your courage saved us tonight, because I'm not sure what those people's plan was actually.
Thank you for standing in Solidarity with us.
We move✊✊�✊�✊�✊�

11/11#Endsars #EndPoliceBrutality
@Morris_Monye @DavidHundeyin @_SirWilliam_ @SavvyRinu @von_Bismack @AbdulMahmud01

Maxymilliano:

iwaeda:
Watch the whole video.
You people sah!
'A clear case of robbery warped in intimidation.
Nigeria Police officers have the finest robbers
'
- Nnabuezigboife @BuchiMenkiti

These are rogue policemen or impostors in uniforms pretending to be policemen.
Anyway, you can watch the whole 5 videos here.
https://twitter.com/themangerajake/status/1463022191625351168

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Share

Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by Mide1data: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
HOLY SHIT
These people aren't criminals.
They are "OFFICIAL ROBBERS ON THE HIGH WAY"
WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING to our police force
Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by lonelydora: 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
iwaeda:
1/
#EndSARS
#EndPoliceBrutality

2/

We got to them, stopped after noticing they were police men, they asked for vehicle particular and we gave them, asked for his drivers license and we gave them, then they asked my brother's wife to get down from they car, and that my brother should hand over his keys 3/
#Endsars
4/
#EndSARS

At that point, I had started recording with my phone, and they same guy that collected my brother's phone started moving close to me I noticed he was trying to snatch my phone too so I was carefully avoiding him, and boom they tried pinning me to the 5/
#EndPoliceBrutality

Ground, I quickly passed my phone to my brother's wife, the dragging continue and they were very particular about getting the keys from us. Took all our phones they could lay hands on, Took turns to hit me, tore all my clothes. Some guys saw what was happening,
6/
#EndSARS

Stopped their car on the other side of the road and started recording, when the noticed that they were external people recording them, they started shooting. On noticing that we did not even flinch, one of them started begging us, told us we can go. 7/
#EndPoliceBrutality

It's sad that we keep seeing a repeat of the very brutality we've been fighting against every time. Men of the Nigerian Police Force are never tired of constantly extorting 8/
#EndSARS

9/

We run from Armed Robbers and Kidnappers and we should be running from Police men too? @PoliceNG when will all this Harrasment end?
Shout out to the Young men who stopped to record what was happening, 10/
#EndSARS

Your courage saved us tonight, because I'm not sure what those people's plan was actually. Thank you for standing in Solidarity with us. We move✊✊�✊�✊�✊�11/11
#Endsars #EndPoliceBrutality

Start lynching police men and all these nonsense will stop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery / Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra / 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.