Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' (25542 Views)

We Were Beaten At APC Convention, Our Phones Stolen – Foreign Delegates / Oladiran Oladokun: Fulani Seized Our Farms, Killed, Raped, Kidnapped Us In Oyo / Osun Rerun: Voters Intimidated, Harassed-US, EU, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by Kayharry(m): 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The story looks embellished to garner sympathy ..

Were re o.
Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by NaMe4: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
olas24u:
You were lucky ,consider yourself dead if you had dollars ,they dont ask questions, they instantly call you a bloody criminal and start removing your belt and slaps .Dont put foreign currencies in your wallet, Do not have foreign numbers of your friends on your phone.They almost killed my brother .

And nothing done about it?

No one to call the attention of the CP in the State? Until countless innocent people are killed?

There should be a dedicated online platform where all these images/videos and accounts of victims can be uploaded.
Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by Dabliss02(m): 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
I don't Like police
I don't joke nor play with the D. P. O

In dagrin voice
Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by NaMe4: 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
Bigchristo:
Nothing has changed, they’ve resumed bursting people’s house and mountng road blocks to pick people randomly in Benin city Edo state, yesterday they were on rampage trying to shoot a Uniben student for driving Range Rover, Police brutality is still very much in play.

A lot of them pay to get deployed to places like these - Edo, Delta, Lagos, etc where they can carry out criminal activities and get away with it.

2 Likes

Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by mindtricks: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
No matter whatever experience you have out there, to Lai and his clique, it's all lies!
Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by jaxxy(m): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Who will deliver us from this corrupt and unrepentant police service?? undecided
Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by Bigchristo: 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
NaMe4:

A lot of them pay to get deployed to places like these - Edo, Delta, Lagos, etc where they can carry out criminal activities and get away with it.

Thats true
Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by Lanretoye(m): 11:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
I tought i should delete my post and just pray for you.
Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by goodheart01: 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
iwaeda:

Police brutality is never ending.
Yet some youth will come here to defend them.

Where's , I believe he has something to say from his darling daddy.

We grill vultures... Lol
Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by ericmor: 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
You must upload the recorded video for some fools to believe your story cus they will still tell you is a lie. Those people will tell u why running from the police when u know u are clean, I wonder wat they will say to this. 90% of NPF are criminal minded, they can kill to get money from you. I can't remember when last I heard any police catch harmed robber or have a shootout with them like in those days. Na yahoo boys n innocent car owners dem go dey pursue up and down. Useless people
Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by ericmor: 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
NaMe4:

And nothing done about it?

No one to call the attention of the CP in the State? Until countless innocent people are killed?

There should be a dedicated online platform where all these images/videos and accounts of victims can be uploaded.

They are all the same. CP dey collect return from his boys
Re: 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' by Poleski: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
Nigerian police is the most incompetent, corrupt, criminal, brutal and murderous in the world!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed / Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market / Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.