Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,564 members, 7,837,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

What This Man Said..... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What This Man Said..... (653 Views)

Do You Know This Man? He's My Father. / Name Abraham Daniel: Have You Seen This Man? / The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What This Man Said..... by Truvelisback(m): 9:56am On Nov 23, 2021
Good day Fellas. I saw this online, so i decided to share it here to hear ur views. What do u think?

1 Share

Re: What This Man Said..... by Davash222(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2021
Before you say "My wife is my everything", always remember, out of all your family members, your wife is the only one not your relative.

3 Likes

Re: What This Man Said..... by Deborah98(f): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2021
And they two shall become one. Continue deceiving yourselves. If she isn't your relative why trust her to take care of your kids,carry your kids and take some responsibilities at home. Her husband safely trust in her..... Proverbs 31:11

1 Like

Re: What This Man Said..... by Dtruthspeaker: 10:26am On Nov 23, 2021
Truvelisback:
Good day Fellas. I saw this online, so i decided to share it here to hear ur views. What do u think?

The pain of being killed, wounded or hurt is not lessened by the fact that it is a so called blood relative who did it or a an alien.

Pain is Pain!

See the kind of things which comes out from the mouths of Evil Trees!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What This Man Said..... by Truvelisback(m): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The pain of being killed, wounded or hurt is not lessened by the fact that it is a so called blood relative who did it or a an alien.

Pain is Pain!
Be plain. U are speaking in parables.
Re: What This Man Said..... by Truvelisback(m): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2021
Deborah98:
And they two shall become one. Continue deceiving yourselves. If she isn't your relative why trust her to take care of your kids,carry your kids and take some responsibilities at home. Her husband safely trust in her..... Proverbs 31:11
Some women caused it. Some women tend to be selfish or partial in their love.
Re: What This Man Said..... by Dtruthspeaker: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2021
Truvelisback:
Be plain. U are speaking in parables.

Is the pain different when your brother sleeps with your wife from when your trusted friend stole the much needed job you told him you were going to take?

1 Like

Re: What This Man Said..... by Truvelisback(m): 10:45am On Nov 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Is the pain different when your brother sleeps with your wife from when your trusted friend stole the much needed job you told him you were going to take?
I gerrit.
Re: What This Man Said..... by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 23, 2021
1. If she were his blood, would he marry her? Or since when do people marry their relatives, unless it's a consanguineous marriage?

2. You don't need to be biologically-related for someone to become your family.
Re: What This Man Said..... by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Deborah98:

2 have become 1...
Buh yet an average female is stingy in marriage... She feels entitled to his money, yet keeps her for herself alone, and she still believe 2 has become 1??

An average female will bailout when the tides are down, she'll throw tantrums, nag and confidently say "it's his responsibility, not mine" and yet she says 2 have become 1??

Whatever she acquires ((if any)) is in her name only, buh whatever the man acquires is in their name...and still she believe that 2 have becoming 1??

Let's face it...
Lots of females will only wear this phrase like a robe when it'll favor them, buh if it won't, they start referring to the "African culture"...
Re: What This Man Said..... by Baueress: 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hmmmmmm...Deep
Re: What This Man Said..... by Richy4(m): 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
Honestly, I have been cracking my brain to understand the concrete reason/ logic behind that statement, but nothing was forthcoming ....
Re: What This Man Said..... by GboyegaD(m): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
When one is not forced to marry, why have such mentality?
Re: What This Man Said..... by faithfull18(f): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
Well, old age != wisdom. That's all I can say.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With An Habit You Hate But You Can't Stop Doing? / . / Duplex For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.