Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) (38118 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by Asour: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
magicminister:
She’s lucky to have a strong and supportive and successful parents as her guardians!
If they didn’t send her abroad, she probably would’ve been badly bullied in Nigeria!!

I don't know her specific situation but there's as much bullying abroad (USA) as can be anywhere else in the World.

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by onlineadejoh(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
YungTemy:
I still recall the Sosoliso Airline Crash, one of the most devastating events that has ever happened in the history of Nigeria. Indeed it was tragic.

The flight which was scheduled to depart from Abuja to Port Harcourt on the 10th of December 2005, eventually crashed landed at the Port Harcourt International Airport. The aircraft had about 110 people on board but only two people survived.

God mercy and grace rested on those two. It is not like they were the holiest or purest, but No one... absolutely no one, will ever understand the mysteries of life and way of the Lord Almighty.

Thank God everyday for life... thank God every day for waking you up, thank God for the air you breathe, be thankful every second you spend on earth, always be good and most importantly, look forward to the afterlife.

Dana Air June 3rd 2012 at Iju Shaga Lagos and the 21 Storey building collapse at Ikoyi on November 1 are equally mind boggling. We are only alive by his grace. Being alive is really but a blessing.

Thank God she made it and still alive, how about the second survivor ?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by Burger01(m): 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
rottennaija:
This life
...he no balance smiley
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by Crixxx: 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Legalcriminal:
She doesn’t need to reveal all these legs.

She must reveal it so you can see the extent of how God has been merciful to her.

3 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
Thank God for sparing her life cool
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by Wynd44: 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
pocohantas:
She looks like her mum. Still a beautiful girl.

As I get older, I am beginning to realize beauty is but just one part of the whole package. I spend less time making up, that is if I do at all. When I remember the days I wouldn’t go out without wearing padded bra or rubbing my cheap lipgloss with hideous black eye pencil…I laugh. grin
Of course you’d realize that
When the beauty starts fading, it’ll dawn on your gender than it takes more than looks to keep life well oiled and balanced
It’s inevitable. People call it the wall

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by Shokoloko(f): 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
DissTroy:
Someone is definitely profiting off this girl's predicament else something would have been done about her situation.

Cosmetic surgery has advanced to the extent that the victims of burns and injuries like her can look less hideous than she looks. I know for one that face surgeries have gotten better and victims of dog bites and burns get grafting procedures to make them look at least normal.

This girl has been on Ophrah(?) and several shows. She has the needed attention from all the moneybags and women rights organisations in the world, so why haven't they done plastic surgery on her face at least? Reconstructive ones even?

Because someone or she profits off her pity party.

Just like race hustlers who blow out any issue from the racial perspective would be out of business if racial tensions die down.

She isn't the average girl looking for help. Almost seems like her 'selling point' as she continuously reminds us of the incident and never about what she's done professionally or projects or more.

I don't know why victimhood seems very attractive to most people. "Oh! Woe is me!"

She is tired! She wants to take a break from all the surgeries and try to love her body herself, scars and all . This girl probably will be having surgeries for the rest of her life

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by MufasaLion: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
iKwaffy:
I won't mind marrying this Lady
She's actually a Beaut and Sexy AF

I love you Kechi

You sure you can marry her?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by Shokoloko(f): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
ednut1:
Her constant need for online validation is troubling

She is not the one needing online validation.

She is under a new management - They have made her lose weight, change wigs, attend events, secure music opening acts, model clothes, opened a fashion line.

Because they are paying her, she must post and come online as much as her management wants.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by Mrrich103: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
Please would you be kind to help share. Check my signature.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by BigYash: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
rottennaija:
This life
E get as e be my gee.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by sageb: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
pocohantas:

As I get older, I am beginning to realize beauty is but just one part of the whole package. I spend less time making up, that is if I do at all. When I remember the days I wouldn’t go out without wearing padded bra or rubbing my cheap lipgloss with hideous black eye pencil…I laugh. grin

Physical appearance fades away but
A good heart is forever(even when the person is long gone, will be fondly remembered).
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by rollywise(m): 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
YungTemy:
I still recall the Sosoliso Airline Crash, one of the most devastating events that has ever happened in the history of Nigeria. Indeed it was tragic.

The flight which was scheduled to depart from Abuja to Port Harcourt on the 10th of December 2005, eventually crashed landed at the Port Harcourt International Airport. The aircraft had about 110 people on board but only two people survived.

God mercy and grace rested on those two. It is not like they were the holiest or purest, but No one... absolutely no one, will ever understand the mysteries of life and way of the Lord Almighty.

Thank God everyday for life... thank God every day for waking you up, thank God for the air you breathe, be thankful every second you spend on earth, always be good and most importantly, look forward to the afterlife.

God is merciful. But please who is the other person or where's that one? I only hear of this lady alone
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by pocohantas(f): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
sageb:

Physical appearance fades away but
A good heart is forever(even when the person is long gone, will be fondly remembered).

It is not even about fading away because I love the older me. When you begin to work on other aspects of your life, your circle changes and conversations get deeper. You just begin to see things differently. I am in a hurry to age, I really want to see how it is over there.

3 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Congrats
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by 27Pushing30: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
Where is the second person

Seems She’s the only one with the courage to showcase its effects
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by descartes400: 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
Daaaamn! the mum is hot!!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kingpele:
Nice one, she is indeed very lucky to have survived a plane crash ,God is merciful to her,I fear God because he is the only one that can get away with anything, he is right at all times no matter what he does,he is way too powerful to be judged by anyone ..he can kill you or I this minute and cast you or I to hell fire no matter how righteous we think we are yet no one can hold him accountable, to those who backslided cos of one problem or the other, no matter how angry you are with God ,u are only hurting your soul forever if u don't turn back to God ,it makes no sense to fight whom u can't defeat ,Satan is very angry with God yet he remains a castaway forever ..the worst thing that happen to evildoers is separation from God the source of true life and love ,it is a fearful thing to fall into the hand of God,fear God and obey the gospel of christ for your own good,it is better to be in the righteousness of God and enter eternity than to die in sin and woke up in hell and realised that you were deceived by your own wisdom and desires
stop preaching for your God ! He should come and tell us all this by himself .
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by Hayee(f): 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
magicminister:
She’s lucky to have a strong and supportive and successful parents as her guardians!
If they didn’t send her abroad, she probably would’ve been badly bullied in Nigeria!!
and what makes you think that they would still not bully her abroad angry angry sad cheesy
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
pocohantas:

I also look back and smile. Then, I wouldn't be caught without makeup, even when I am at home. But now, I can't even remember where my makeup kit is. As one advances in age you come to realise that preference should be given to the most important things.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by Newton85: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
YungTemy:

Yeah, "God mercy and grace rested on those two". The 109 people who died apparently didn't deserve God's mercy and grace. Makes sense.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by Newton85: 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
Legalcriminal:
You could have also implored her not to reveal her burnt face and arms too. Why stop at legs? Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Bad energy stay far away!!!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by JackWolfskin: 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
pocohantas:

I love how her mum has her back through the times. Literally too.

...btw, lace bra > padded.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by Gnosticstudent(m): 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
pocohantas:

Who knows the misfortune(karma) that awaits them..
Anyways Beauty is subjective in this world.

Well, the only truly pretty you that is still available in atoms, is that "you" before you got into this damn forum.
That pretty, little ,calm ,innocent, funny, jovial , amiable, and tall 14year old teenager I used to know..
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by Gnosticstudent(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
Pataricatering:
stop preaching for your God ! He should come and tell us all this by himself .

Lol..what do you mean? Isn't he already speaking through his able servant..
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by ikennamadu1(m): 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
Oyigboupdate and vulture aka udele1 should come and accuse ipob as the reason behind that sosoliso plane crash... Tadpoles
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by Gnosticstudent(m): 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
YungTemy:

They survived because they dervsed to, because of their good fortune, which came as a result of what they did.

Anyone who don't wanna understand the laws that govern the universe, should then remain in their ignorance.

Anyone who walks with their eyes closed should not expect to see anything..

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by yunqdady: 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Legalcriminal:
She doesn't need your permission. She's being all body positive
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by kpompey: 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kechi I I am your crush oo, come naija make we marry jare.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by iKwaffy: 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

You sure you can marry her?

Why not

Isn't she human ?
Isn't she Beautiful ?

I will marry her 100%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Olamide Buys Himself A G-wagon As Xmas Gift / Charles Novia Disses Lagos To Abuja Trekker / Gifty: I No Longer Pick Soma's Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.