Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,350 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) (38117 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by Darkmode64: 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
rottennaija:
This life
Uttered the same words...
Sigh
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by Darkmode64: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
DissTroy:
Someone is definitely profiting off this girl's predicament else something would have been done about her situation.

Cosmetic surgery has advanced to the extent that the victims of burns and injuries like her can look less hideous than she looks. I know for one that face surgeries have gotten better and victims of dog bites and burns get grafting procedures to make them look at least normal.

This girl has been on Ophrah(?) and several shows. She has the needed attention from all the moneybags and women rights organisations in the world, so why haven't they done plastic surgery on her face at least? Reconstructive ones even?

Because someone or she profits off her pity party.

Just like race hustlers who blow out any issue from the racial perspective would be out of business if racial tensions die down.

She isn't the average girl looking for help. Almost seems like her 'selling point' as she continuously reminds us of the incident and never about what she's done professionally or projects or more.

I don't know why victimhood seems very attractive to most people. "Oh! Woe is me!"
What you've just displayed is gross ignorance. What has gotten into you?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
pocohantas:
She looks like her mum. Still a beautiful girl.

As I get older, I am beginning to realize beauty is but just one part of the whole package. I spend less time making up, that is if I do at all. When I remember the days I wouldn’t go out without wearing padded bra or rubbing my cheap lipgloss with hideous black eye pencil…I laugh. grin
cheating

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
NwekeUG:
2006 Vs 2021: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mum (Throwback Photo)

2005 Sosoliso plane crash survivor, Kechi Okwuchi took to her social media handles on Monday 23rd November 2021 to celebrate her mother, Mrs Ije-Duru Okwuchi, while sharing a photo taken with her mum one year after surviving the plane crash, IgbereTV reports.

She shared two photos with her mother; one of them taken in 2006, a year after she survived the Sosoliso plane crash.

She wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=454480276040044&id=100044342260285

The 31-year-old singer and motivational speaker is one of two survivors in the December 10, 2005 Sosoliso Airlines Flight 1145 crash. Kechi has undergone over a hundred reconstructive surgeries since the tragic crash that claimed 107 lives, 59 of which were her school mates at Loyola Jesuit College. She has been close to her mother throughout the years of her recovery. Kechi once said, "we've been joined at the hip since December 10, 2005."

https://igberetvnews.com/1406774/2006-vs-2021-plane-crash-survivor-kechi-okwuchi-celebrates-mum-throwback-photo/

She will never enter flight again
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by captainking(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
pocohantas:

As I get older, I am beginning to realize beauty is but just one part of the whole package. I spend less time making up, that is if I do at all. When I remember the days I wouldn’t go out without wearing padded bra or rubbing my cheap lipgloss with hideous black eye pencil…I laugh. grin
You are a smart woman
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by OgwuEgo: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
I wish she can have my baby.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by MufasaLion: 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
iKwaffy:

Why not

Isn't she human ?
Isn't she Beautiful ?

I will marry her 100%

I was just curious.

Isn't she human ? I never said she wasn't.

Isn't she Beautiful? I never said she wasn't.

Well, that's cool.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
Like her for one thing…..the lady is full of live. She doesn’t allow her condition to weigh her down.

Don’t allow anything to steal your happiness
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

She will never enter flight again

Who told you that? How does she traveled back to Nigeria because I know the lady appeared on American got talent show
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by dheolexaone(f): 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
Praktikals:

This world would be a much better place if wives can love their husband as much as they love their children.

Let the husbands do the needful so as to be loved to d very end.
Not the husbands of this 21st century that think it's a norm for a man to have multiple extramarital affairs while their wives suffer the heart break brunts all the time of bn faithful to them.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by yunqdady: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
ednut1:
Her constant need for online validation is troubling
U need help.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by Peace081: 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
That's a different event. ADC crash.
Her name is Bunmi Adams, but she's married now
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

Who told you that? How does she traveled back to Nigeria because I know the lady appeared on American got talent show

She probably used a ship

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by nameo: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
pocohantas:

Lolz
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by Praktikals(m): 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
dheolexaone:

Let the husbands do the needful so as to be loved to d very end.
Not the husbands of this 21st century that think it's a norm for a man to have multiple extramarital affairs while their wives suffer the heart break brunts all the time of bn faithful to them.

You have to love us nonetheless. That yardstick is inappropriate cos men are polygamous by nature.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by cocococo: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
DissTroy:
Someone is definitely profiting off this girl's predicament else something would have been done about her situation.

Cosmetic surgery has advanced to the extent that the victims of burns and injuries like her can look less hideous than she looks. I know for one that face surgeries have gotten better and victims of dog bites and burns get grafting procedures to make them look at least normal.

This girl has been on Ophrah(?) and several shows. She has the needed attention from all the moneybags and women rights organisations in the world, so why haven't they done plastic surgery on her face at least? Reconstructive ones even?

Because someone or she profits off her pity party.

Just like race hustlers who blow out any issue from the racial perspective would be out of business if racial tensions die down.

She isn't the average girl looking for help. Almost seems like her 'selling point' as she continuously reminds us of the incident and never about what she's done professionally or projects or more.

I don't know why victimhood seems very attractive to most people. "Oh! Woe is me!"

People like you deserve to suffer worse than her fate and not be pitied. Idiot.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
Jflex07:
Be deceiving yourself.

Her boyfriend fine pass you
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by TuFab(f): 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
miniziter:
She always make front page on nairaland

Are you still beefing her for that?
Would you like to be like that so you can also make frontest page?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 3:02am On Nov 24, 2021
NwekeUG:
2006 Vs 2021: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mum (Throwback Photo)

2005 Sosoliso plane crash survivor, Kechi Okwuchi took to her social media handles on Monday 23rd November 2021 to celebrate her mother, Mrs Ije-Duru Okwuchi, while sharing a photo taken with her mum one year after surviving the plane crash, IgbereTV reports.

She shared two photos with her mother; one of them taken in 2006, a year after she survived the Sosoliso plane crash.

She wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=454480276040044&id=100044342260285

The 31-year-old singer and motivational speaker is one of two survivors in the December 10, 2005 Sosoliso Airlines Flight 1145 crash. Kechi has undergone over a hundred reconstructive surgeries since the tragic crash that claimed 107 lives, 59 of which were her school mates at Loyola Jesuit College. She has been close to her mother throughout the years of her recovery. Kechi once said, "we've been joined at the hip since December 10, 2005."

https://igberetvnews.com/1406774/2006-vs-2021-plane-crash-survivor-kechi-okwuchi-celebrates-mum-throwback-photo/

I can't imagine the relief this mum felt when she heard that her baby girl was among the only two people that survived. The gratitude to God would have been put of this world. They have really come a long way
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by miniziter(m): 6:35am On Nov 24, 2021
TuFab:

Are you still beefing her for that?
Would you like to be like that so you can also make frontest page?
I reserve it for you and your family.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by Exceed15: 7:08am On Nov 24, 2021
So beautiful
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by TuFab(f): 7:57am On Nov 24, 2021
miniziter:

I reserve it for you and your family.

Hahaha....
But na you dey beef am na, not me.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by harbarzzy(m): 8:01am On Nov 24, 2021
No one is talking about the 2nd survivor
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by dheolexaone(f): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
Praktikals:

You have to love us nonetheless. That yardstick is inappropriate cos men are polygamous by nature.

Hmmm.
God bless you.
Kwantinu
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) by miniziter(m): 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
TuFab:

Hahaha....
But na you dey beef am na, not me.
That's not beef my dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Novia Disses Lagos To Abuja Trekker / Photo: Olamide Buys Himself A G-wagon As Xmas Gift / Gifty: I No Longer Pick Soma's Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.