Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) (5456 Views)

SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / Zambian School Boy Trapped In A Tree Cleft While Playing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
She will soon be sacked.
Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
Na so e take dey start

1 Like

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by jom28gy(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
Or11:
Try this with my son and get arrested. Pedophile pretending to be playing
����
Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by laughitall(m): 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
DemMannaScam:
There would have been outrage if the teacher was a man and the pupil was a girl.
no lies
Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by MufasaLion: 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
Or11:

FutureIsFemale is always blind to news like this, but she would be quick to jump on this thread if the teacher was a male. She would even be the one to create this thread. Shame!

2 Likes

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by MufasaLion: 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
DemMannaScam:
There would have been outrage if the teacher was a man and the pupil was a girl.

Swears! Women would have jumped on this thread and spit shit if it were a male. FutureIsFemale, shame on you!
Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by indodon(m): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Abeg wetin be una prediction for today games

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by Bundaweber: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
omo!!! this is very unprofessional and unethical. she needs to be sacked and monitored when around kids. i remember when i was teaching and a female pupil was becoming too friendly, i set boundaries. when she ignored them, i quickly resigned my appointment. 5 months later, i saw her on my my street with her aunts dragging her behind them, her belly swollen - she was pregnant. i later got to learn that my replacement could not resist the temptation. he later learnt to hold body in police custody after he was taken in for defiling a minor. she was 15 at that time. learn to always set boundaries, especially with hormone fuelled teenagers

1 Like

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by cyborg44: 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
chival:
And she had the guts to take pictures and announce it with a grin. Some people have no sense of propriety at all. She shouldn't complain if the boy starts touching her inappropriately.
Hi dear
Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by flokii: 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
These are the kind that molest young boys when noone is looking.. see how she is posing to take picture with a kid.

1 Like

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 1:17am On Nov 24, 2021
flokii:
These are the kind that molest young boys when noone is looking.. see how she is posing to take picture with a kid.

Probably already done it undecided
Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 24, 2021
Na older female dey disvirgin teenage boy, ask me, i don experience am before

1 Like

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by femi4: 5:27am On Nov 24, 2021
MJBOLT:
and she thought putting it on social media was the best thing undecided
Hope she's not been doing the unthinkable with the little boy
Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 24, 2021
The teacher has ongoing mental issues,for her to take this to social media means its on a higher level for her,I can never ever imagine a teacher doing this with a child that isn't hers dilated pupils swollen low eyelids are clear signs she is truly in love with the kid,this is not professional. As a teacher you can never get too close to you students or pupils.
Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 7:44am On Nov 24, 2021
Or11:

Everything na paedophile for you.

You Will arrest her because your son called her his wife or what.
Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by jumper524(m): 7:55am On Nov 24, 2021
JeffSA:
Oga Nigeria hardship don the enter your sense of humor. Sorry sir
your the first person to understand the humor in the post.
Small pikin say he like you, you Wan come beat am.
Instead of to laugh it off but make sure he doesn't cross his limits.

1 Like

Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 7:57am On Nov 24, 2021
Chevrolet076:

Reverse the gender and see hell
The person when write that signpost must be the son of a native doctor married to a church lady grin .

Well the boy not do bad, we all had that one female teacher we crushed on as guYmen when we be, men are always men, even if Na two years old..

ACCORDING to ERRIGA them nor dey use muscle raise prick. So many people have married their primary school teacher after many years. Don't be surprised this nigga night pull through in the future.
Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2021
How are we sure this teacher nor dey knack am so grin
Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:06am On Nov 24, 2021
WebDesignerNG:
Update from

A Nigerian primary school boy has fallen in love with his female teacher at school.

The Teacher, a Nigeria youth corps member, Identified as Ayomide on Twitter said that her student professes love for her after sharing photos of the two of them together.

According to the Ayomide, the unidentified student repeatedly calls her his wife and wants to marry her.

She wrote: “This One Won Marry His Teacher, He Calls Me Wife

https:///school-boy-falls-in-love-with-his-teacher-calls-her-my-wife-photos/
This is an abuse.
When I was in JSS-2, I started crushing on one of those student-teachers that came for IT.
She carry a well-loaded and curvy nyansh, and she is ebony dark.
I gathered strength one day and told her how I felt for her, and she told me that she couldn't tell me anything during school hours.
After school I went back to tell her my tales again ooo.
And we talked all through till evening.
I even bought all those sachet ice-cream and sausage and we enjoyed the whole talking-to.
We hugged well well that evening before parting.
Next day in school, I was summoned at the staff-room and I received the massive crowd preaching of my life that day.
All of the teachers there were telling me how irresponsible it was on my side, and how it was an act of child abuse on the side of the teacher, for us to be dating, or be found handling in any form of sensual manner.
The teacher came for her class later that day and our eyes didn't jam, no matter how hard I tried to communicate to her with my eyes.
They might have preached mercilessly to her too.
Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:37am On Nov 24, 2021
Lalasticlala,
Seun
Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:37am On Nov 24, 2021
Mynd44
Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
... and instead of giving him proper MIND RESETTING slaps, she is there smiling and taking selfies with that kid?!??!
yeye teachers, til she will now carry belle for the child. ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

your teachers is NOT your friend, thats your teacher.

grin
Re: School Boy Falls In Love With His Teacher, Calls Her ‘my Wife’ (Photos) by tarantino1: 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
I also did this years back when I was in primary 3 grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB ALERT ; Negative Marking In Jamb Is A Reality. / Schools Of Nursing Past Questions / List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.