Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos (2423 Views)

Reason Why Imolites Will Never Vote Peter Obi / Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo) / Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Kinematics: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
[s]Igbos will rule rivers state till thy kingdom come[/s] grin

Says an ipig miscreant. No wonder Wike never wastes time to pound your ipig skull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kinematics:

Says an ipig miscreant. No wonder Wike never wastes time to pound your ipig skull
Ohh i thought oyigbo were not igbos?
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by yorubakid: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kinematics:
Come over to PH and see. They host their weddings every week. Imo State is a no go area. Just last week one had her traditional marriage few blocks from mine.

SE in general is a no go area currently.
The same River where militants are on rampage killing police man and abducting people. Tell me another joke please.. States in SE is far more peaceful than Rivers by far

1 Like

Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Kinematics: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
yorubakid:

[s]The same River where militants are on rampage killing police man and abducting people. Tell me another joke please.. States in SE is far more peaceful than Rivers by far[/s]

Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Kinematics: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
Ohh i thought oyigbo were not igbos?

I see how confused you are. Oyigbo is now Port Harcourt?

Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by yorubakid: 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
[quote author=Kinematics post=107894841][/quote
Creek dweller , you will soon be kicked back to the creeks in bayelsa where your ancestors came from cheesy
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Awkabigboy: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kinematics:

Lol. UGM go kill like 1000 in SE before they kill 2 in Rivers.

Anyways shaa, God bless Gov. Wike, he did the right thing by stopping ipig nonsense when it mattered most. Today Rivers State is not in a state of anarchy just the way most ipig clowns wished it will be.
Rivers is unsafe, UGM , cultists and militants blowing up pipeline cool
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Kinematics: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
Awkabigboy:

[s]Rivers is unsafe, UGM , cultists and militants blowing up pipeline[/s] cool

Cry and wail. Iboland is casted. Killings day in day out..

Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by christistruth01: 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
Awkabigboy:

See this one , you will soon collect so you will tell us how your yoruba , ndi ofe mmanu sef cheesy

He is from the SE

We don't know what his People did to him ,he has since decided to disown his People and Pretend to be Yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Myexdisturbs: 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
christistruth01:

He is from the SE

We don't know what his People did to him ,he has since decided to disown his People and Pretend to be Yoruba

Lol, the guy is igbo like me of course. I do know that even if he denies it

1 Like

Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Akonamasi: 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
Awkabigboy comment let us see cheesy
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Brimstone77: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
MelesZenawi:

They have now returned to Imo.

Ndi anambra are wiser. Una mission failed.

Remain with una extremism in Imo state.
ok.. smiley
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kinematics:

I see how confused you are. Oyigbo is now Port Harcourt?
is oyigbo igboland?
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Kinematics: 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
is oyigbo igboland?

Is your father a man?

Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Awkabigboy: 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
Akonamasi:
Awkabiboy comment let us see cheesy
Princeoflagos you've been banned and you opened alternate thinking I was banned like u. Please don't be useless to yourself grin grin grin
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Awkabigboy: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kinematics:

Cry and wail. Iboland is casted. Killings day in day out..
Rivers is unsafe
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Princeoflagos you've been banned and you opened alternate thinking I was banned like u. Please don't be useless to yourself grin grin grin
I no be your mate

You where banned for breaking Nairaland rules so it's not my fault
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Kinematics: 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Awkabigboy:

SE is unsafe

That's very true!

Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by stanluiz(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kinematics:
Come over to PH and see. They host their weddings every week. Imo State is a no go area. Just last week one had her traditional marriage few blocks from mine.

SE in general is a no go area currently.
No matter what, Igbos still hold their traditional marriage in the east.

Which rivers ? You mean polluted PH covered with black sooth.

Continue lieing grin Imo is still safer than rivers where cultists, militant and kidnappers are on rampage.

South East is only burning on the media not in reality.
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Awkabigboy: 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I no be your mate

You where banned for breaking Nairaland rules so it's not my fault
Who was banned grin grin grin grin grin I'm here no shaking grin grin grin grin
What an idiotic boy cheesy
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Kinematics: 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
stanluiz:
[s]No matter what, Igbos still hold their traditional marriage in the east.

Which rivers ? You mean polluted PH covered with black sooth.

Continue lieing grin Imo is still safer than rivers where cultists, militant and kidnappers are on rampage.

South East is only burning on the media not in reality.[/s]

No, Imo State is safer than heaven.

Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by IvarTheBoneless: 1:26am On Nov 24, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Same type of question u asked that I just directed to u and you're crying already , what a coward. 8 have millions of moniker , idiotic boy that I fvcked his prostitute mother cheesy grin grin cheesy

PrinceOfLagos... this must be true because you couldn't reply.... grin

I love how this guy has cured you of your Tinubu obsession. grin
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I no go collect anything because I did no wrong here

Na question I ask

Whatever you write online, please always consider the sanity of the readers like saying to yourself " can I say this to someone at the presence of my own parents"?
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 24, 2021
Sorry akwa, if I don't report your comment to the mod I'm not helping you to grow
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Omoslim26: 3:20am On Nov 24, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Why are you afraid after crossing the red line and seeing u will be banned . What a coward grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

You are not doing well at al undecided
you are late to the party
your Imo vs Anambra taquiyya failed already grin
maka onye obula mara na Igbo bu ofu grin

try Rivers vs Beyelsa that one fit work grin grin
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Awkabigboy: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
Omoslim26:

You are not doing well at al undecided
you are late to the party
your Imo vs Anambra taquiyya failed already grin
maka onye obula mara na Igbo bu ofu grin

try Rivers vs Beyelsa that one fit work grin grin
Igbo bu ofu , onwero ife name. O just na ndi imo na emegheri emegheri
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Omoslim26: 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Igbo bu ofu , onwero ife name. O just na ndi imo na emegheri emegheri

Nwokem try Ijaw vs Igbo ��
That one fit work for you ��.
Your Imo vs Anambra is too cheap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Planning On Muslim/muslim Ticket With A Northern Governor - Adeyanju Deji / Help!!! The Guy That Used Peter Obi Banner For POS. / Nigerians React As FFK Says Peter Obi Lacks Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.