Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Army Release Statement On The Burning Of Awo-mmamma, Claim IPOB Did It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Release Statement On The Burning Of Awo-mmamma, Claim IPOB Did It (1852 Views)

Mother Of Siblings Killed In Awo-mmamma Massacre Dies - Picture / Chiwetalu Agu: Army Release Statement On Why Nollywood Actor Was Arrested / Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Release Statement On The Burning Of Awo-mmamma, Claim IPOB Did It by Jflex07(m): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
I believe this statement from our couragous and gallant Military men.

Every statement from IPOB terrorists always prove to be lies.

Good work from the military. May thunder fire IPOB terrorists and their supporters.
May thunder and lightning strike down bmc, Nigeria army and buhari... Ameen

1 Like

Re: Army Release Statement On The Burning Of Awo-mmamma, Claim IPOB Did It by Godons1: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Are you the alanto I mentioned wetin concern you??
Eehh!

Re: Army Release Statement On The Burning Of Awo-mmamma, Claim IPOB Did It by nzeobi(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
The governor has already apologized and has promised to probe it, many commenting here do not know that it's the govrtnors LGA

1 Like

Re: Army Release Statement On The Burning Of Awo-mmamma, Claim IPOB Did It by Notasyouthink: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Army Release Statement On The Burning Of Awo-mmamma, Claim IPOB Did It by Godons1: 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
[quote author=Notasyouthink post=107894082][/quote].

Re: Army Release Statement On The Burning Of Awo-mmamma, Claim IPOB Did It by dasparrow: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nigerian army commit atrocities and then come back to lie that they never did.
Re: Army Release Statement On The Burning Of Awo-mmamma, Claim IPOB Did It by Notasyouthink: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Army Release Statement On The Burning Of Awo-mmamma, Claim IPOB Did It by mbos: 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

Better believe the people whose houses were burnt because nobody will watch his house burnt and blame innocent people while the perpetrators go free

Awo-Mmamma people have said it was the Nigerian Army that burnt their town
dont mind them

uselessness setting in
Re: Army Release Statement On The Burning Of Awo-mmamma, Claim IPOB Did It by gidgiddy: 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Show us the Awommamma people Uga kwuo aja.

Show us?

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuHHeTQO7gc

1 Like

Re: Army Release Statement On The Burning Of Awo-mmamma, Claim IPOB Did It by esnbrutality: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
angry angry Bloody liars...who don't know that the issue and people reports of events have reach channels that verified it. This is the same Army that killed people at ENDSARs and denied it.. it will never be well with foolish afonja supporters and useless almajiri BMC members. Who can't think because the flesh on heir preeeks has covered their senses.

Remember how they rejoiced when the Taliban took over Afghanistan..that is a pointer to their thinking process....but soon the LION WILL ROAR and the REPTILES will disappear.....FACTs

1 Like

Re: Army Release Statement On The Burning Of Awo-mmamma, Claim IPOB Did It by AfonjaConehead: 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

Better believe the people whose houses were burnt because nobody will watch his house burnt and blame innocent people while the perpetrators go free

Awo-Mmamma people have said it was the Nigerian Army that burnt their town
You fall hand nah...these people you are quoting and trying to prove point to already got hatred and bitterness and fixated mindset against the Igbos..

2 Likes

Re: Army Release Statement On The Burning Of Awo-mmamma, Claim IPOB Did It by alanto: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
Notasyouthink:
alanto no be you tell me say no Yoruba is happy about the injustices that are being meted towards the Igbo grin grin grin now What am I seeing??
Why you mentioned me under another man post. Una go just de find wahala. Oloripelebe.
Na bad thing as I no want your youths dead?
Re: Army Release Statement On The Burning Of Awo-mmamma, Claim IPOB Did It by alanto: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
Notasyouthink:
alanto come and see what I've been telling you I deal on facts and figures. Your tribes men are cheering and hailing an army that couldn't fight bandits when a whole defence Academy was attacked, an army that have lost too many generals, captains and sergeants in the hands of bandits without any retaliation whatsoever from the army.
And after seeing this kind of post and reactions you will still expect love and a hand shake from the great Igbos you know that's not possible.

Tomorrow now hypocrites like alanto will create threads telling their fellow hate filled creatures how Igbo hates Yoruba and hausa.
And as for you Nonpartisan keep up with the good job because you're helping us that wants the total dismemberment of this contraption to win more souls because if there is somebody or group of people from the attacked village that is not in support of Biafra at least when they come across this kind of your post they will automatically understand that the hate is real as far as you are Igbo in nigeria.
Guy that one de between IPOB and army. Imagine two people fighting one cut the other. You can de beg the one wey dem cut make e no fight? The military will defend themselves before you render dem useless both locally and internationally so use your head. Don’t attack the police or the military cuz they will fight back.
That’s my 2.2 cent.

1 Like

Re: Army Release Statement On The Burning Of Awo-mmamma, Claim IPOB Did It by Notasyouthink: 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
alanto:

Guy that one de between IPOB and army. Imagine two people fighting one cut the other. You can de beg the one wey dem cut make e no fight? The military will defend themselves before you render dem useless both locally and internationally so use your head. Don’t attack the police or the military cuz they will fight back.
That’s my 2.2 cent.
Who started the attacks first??

Hypocrite!
Re: Army Release Statement On The Burning Of Awo-mmamma, Claim IPOB Did It by Notasyouthink: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
alanto:

Why you mentioned me under another man post. Una go just de find wahala. Oloripelebe.
Na bad thing as I no want your youths dead?
You know why I mentioned you onyeiberibe.

1 Like

Re: Army Release Statement On The Burning Of Awo-mmamma, Claim IPOB Did It by alanto: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Who started the attacks first??

Hypocrite!
Guy carry your wahala go find your mate abeg.
Na me say make una de stone military vehicle? Abi Na me go bring Kanu to start Biafra? Una no de ever de responsible for una woes. Always looking for who to hang it on.
Shebi na me con start Mpurumirri production for Enugu too?
Alainironu
Re: Army Release Statement On The Burning Of Awo-mmamma, Claim IPOB Did It by Notasyouthink: 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
alanto:

Guy carry your wahala go find your mate abeg.
Na me say make una de stone military vehicle? Abi Na me go bring Kanu to start Biafra? Una no de ever de responsible for una woes. Always looking for who to hang it on.
Shebi na me con start Mpurumirri production for Enugu too?
Alainironu
That is exactly what am saying it is only hate that can make you believe a cheap allegation that was leveled against the people you love to hate. Because of hate you believed that innocent unarmed Igbo youths were throwing stones to military vehicle as if nigerian army and police are known for telling the truth grin grin grin

So because Kanu is agitating for Biafra that is now enough reason for the military to kill people anyhow in the east is that what you are telling me?? Anyway, thank God that igboho and his men are also agitating for a Yoruba State.

This our woes you Yorubas are using to mock us will soon get to you people go and mark today's date. Already what Kanu is facing is what igboho is facing too grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army Release Statement On The Burning Of Awo-mmamma, Claim IPOB Did It by christistruth01: 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2021
Of course everyone knows IPOB did it

They are on a desperate mission to burn their Region to ashes

You don't need to explain anything
Re: Army Release Statement On The Burning Of Awo-mmamma, Claim IPOB Did It by alanto: 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
Notasyouthink:
That is exactly what am saying it is only hate that can make you believe a cheap allegation that was leveled against the people you love to hate. Because of hate you believed that innocent unarmed Igbo youths were throwing stones to military vehicle as if nigerian army and police are known for telling the truth grin grin grin

So because Kanu is agitating for Biafra that is now enough reason for the military to kill people anyhow in the east is that what you are telling me?? Anyway, thank God that igboho and his men are also agitating for a Yoruba State.

This our woes you Yorubas are using to mock us will soon get to you people go and mark today's date. Already what Kanu is facing is what igboho is facing too grin grin grin
The videos are online. I don’t need to argue with a fact distorting mofo like you. Stop quoting me abeg. You are too myopic. Try cc your elders maybe they can try.
Re: Army Release Statement On The Burning Of Awo-mmamma, Claim IPOB Did It by SaiOba: 6:25am On Nov 25, 2021
Biko Haram, ISWAP, Bandit and the rest are over there taking control of the entire North and you are here singing and masturbatiing daily all over ESN/IPOB/Sunday/Nnamdi,, we in the south west know that you guys over there are all pained to the marrow because those IPOB didn't allow your Malawi to implant his boys all over the South Eastern and South Western regional forest and that is the more reason they twist and feed all you ediots over there with trash of hate and you eat them up and continue hating, bathing and singing in ur urine... If una like make una team up, chase out the evil that is about to swallow the entire North.. Na una sabi, but one thing is for sure, we in the South Western and South Eastern part will NEVER allow that evil that y'all have turned a blind eye to, after eating you up to cross our boarders..
Abdul05:
Ipob terrorists as usual....

As for me and my colleague here..

We are always in support of ipob terrorists cos our daily song is the whole region should burn down .,. And these boys are kicking real.. ; grin grin

Re: Army Release Statement On The Burning Of Awo-mmamma, Claim IPOB Did It by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:29am On Nov 25, 2021
Abdul05:
[s]Ipob terrorists as usual....

As for me and my colleague here..

We are always in support of ipob terrorists cos our daily song is the whole region should burn down .,. And these boys are kicking real.. ; grin grin[/s]

a Fulani terrorist is celebrating, how ironic cool
Re: Army Release Statement On The Burning Of Awo-mmamma, Claim IPOB Did It by Notasyouthink: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2021
alanto:

The videos are online. I don’t need to argue with a fact distorting mofo like you. Stop quoting me abeg. You are too myopic. Try cc your elders maybe they can try.
If you are not a lying and mischievous olodo you should have posted the said video here at least that will help you to get me out of your idiotic mentions.

Do you think you are dealing with a myopic mumu like you, that has been feeding with junk news from the media for many years??
Re: Army Release Statement On The Burning Of Awo-mmamma, Claim IPOB Did It by Abdul05: 8:24am On Nov 25, 2021
SaiOba:

Biko Haram, ISWAP, Bandit and the rest are over there taking control of the entire North and you are here singing and masturbatiing daily all over ESN/IPOB/Sunday/Nnamdi,, we in the south west know that you guys over there are all pained to the marrow because those IPOB didn't allow your Malawi to implant his boys all over the South Eastern and South Western regional forest and that is the more reason they twist and feed all you ediots over there with trash of hate and you eat them up and continue hating, bathing and singing in ur urine... If una like make una team up, chase out the evil that is about to swallow the entire North.. Na una sabi, but one thing is for sure, we in the South Western and South Eastern part will NEVER allow that evil that y'all have turned a blind eye to, after eating you up to cross our boarders..
nothing like we south Western in Yoruba land abeg.. Yorubas are different from ibos abeg stand on ur alone

(1) (2) (Reply)

We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola / El Rufai Threatens Revolt Over Buni Leadership / Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.