Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North (1843 Views)

Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers / Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days / Police Statement On Owo Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North by Babapyro: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
Fulani terrorists just attacked Owo,ondo State now in church, during a fvcking service, killing almost 100 people including children and women.
This is the height of it and all Yoruba must stand against this northern animals that keeps bringing our country down and killing our people.
Drive them away from our land by any means necessary,the ones that don't want to go should be imprisoned or terminated.
This uneducated,unwashed, violent terrorists don't deserve to live with us

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North by jnig: 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
Fulani from the north?? In Owo While it is possible, hope it is not the case of the voice ofJacob in Esau's skins.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North by christistruth01: 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
The Tribal bigots have arrived

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North by christistruth01: 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
Babapyro:
Fulani terrorists just attacked my people in Owo,ondo State now in church, during a fvcking service, killing almost 100 people including children and women.
This is the height of it and all Yoruba must stand against this northern animals that keeps bringing our country down and killing our people.
Drive them away from our land by any means necessary,the ones that don't want to go should be imprisoned or terminated.

You don't know who did it

Let the Investigation be completed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North by Idiotseverywher: 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
christistruth01:

. But in the south east, you wouldn't waste time to tag it on ESN,?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North by ASAPFERG: 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
Why already blaming north when it could be political

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North by helinues: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Why should some of you be accusing others on what you have no credible information about?

Why why why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North by Babapyro: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
ASAPFERG:
Northerners did it and that's what we're concerned about, it's payback Time,all of you should leave west for your safety this won't go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North by Babapyro: 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
See what northerners did to my people
Re: Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North by ProudImolite: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Fulanis and yorubas are one

7 Likes

Re: Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North by nedu666: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
christistruth01:

Investigation by who. Where is the investigation of the bomb attack in kano. Where is the investigation of of agatu killing. Last 2 week abuja kaduna bandits attacked and burnt 8 cars. Did you even hear a single comment from police. Oga since buhari came in blood has been flowing non stop and no one has been brought to book.

8 Likes

Re: Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North by lonecatt(m): 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
It could also be carried out by politicians from the south , you cant conclude yet
Re: Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North by vanunu: 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
Babapyro:
Fulani terrorists just attacked my people in Owo,ondo State now in church, during a fvcking service, killing almost 100 people including children and women.

You cannot drive your fellow one Nigerian citizens away.

5 Likes

Re: Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North by christistruth01: 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. But in the south east, you wouldn't waste time to tag it on ESN,?

When Simon Ekpa announced where and who will be attacked by IPOB days before hand why should it be doubted when it is carried out to Order?
Re: Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North by OBALOLA55(m): 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
Babapyro:
GBENU E SOUN angry

AMOTEKUN BROUGHT UNTOLD HARDSHIP AND GNASHING OF TEETH TO THE PEACE LOVING YORUBAS.

BUHARI SHOULD AS A MATTER OF URGENCY PROSCRIBE AMOTEKUN AS A DEADLY TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

CC THEBOSSTREVOR1 AREWANORTH

4 Likes

Re: Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North by Babapyro: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
OBALOLA55:
GBENU E SOUN angry

AMOTEKUN BROUGHT UNTOLD HARDSHIP AND GNASHING OF TEETH TO THE PEACE LOVING YORUBAS.

BUHARI SHOULD AS A MATTER OF URGENCY PROSCRIBE AMOTEKUN AS A DEADLY TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

Baba ATI iya e ma Fi oju osunkun e ati awon molebi e before this year ends,mark my words

2 Likes

Re: Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North by OBALOLA55(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
Babapyro:

Baba ATI iya e ma Fi oju osunkun e ati awon molebi e before this year ends,mark my words
LALASTICLALA RULE 2

2 Likes

Re: Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North by Miracle2020: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North by Miracle2020: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
Babapyro:
and who told you that it is fulani that do that.

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North by Sincinnati: 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
Miracle2020:
Kill yourself.
LMAO
You guys have no drop of human sympathy in you grin

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North by Babapyro: 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
OBALOLA55:
GBENU E SOUN angry

Just thank your stars I can't see you in person because if you make light of this massacre in front of me you won't survive the day
Re: Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North by OBALOLA55(m): 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
Babapyro:

Just thank your stars I can't see you in person because if you make light of this massacre in front of me you won't survive the day
THIS ONE WAN COLLECT SHA

I DEY AROUND OGBA, FIX YA DATE angry
Re: Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North by onatisi(m): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
exactly , any one will know that this is a political attack , when i read comments by akeredolu yesterday about tinubu and about southern presidency , i knew an attack was imminent , although i was thinking of social media attack
the fact that they even went to owo which is the governor hometown was to send him a message
what many dont know is that these attackers may not even be fulanis , they were just passing a message across to akeredolu , he has rushed back to his state and he wont be at the apc primaries tomorrow
ASAPFERG:
Re: Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North by GoooodHardDick: 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Yorubas and fulanis are one. No shaking! Fulanis are free to attack any part of Yoruba land.

We blame IPOB and Nmadi kanu for this. Nmadi kanu and the igbos are the cause of our problem and he must riot in jail.

Our god Tinubu shouldn't condemn this act because it'll ruin his criminal ambition.

When will YORUBAS have sense?

3 Likes

Re: Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North by Miracle2020: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sincinnati:
LMAO
You guys have no drop of human sympathy in you grin
are you happy that the idiot hate all northerners? How can you hate someone that didn't do you anything?
If you hate the whole north for something that happened in Yoruba land,instead of looking for solutions,then you are empty.
Re: Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North by QuotaSystem: 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is terrible. May their innocent souls Rest In Peace. All efforts must be made to nab, expose and punish the evil perpetrators.

Meanwhile, seasoned investigators always trace a crime to who has the highest motive to perpetrate it.

Who benefits the most from a conflict between the North and West this deep political season and are eagerly pointing at the Fulani before full investigations are conducted? Even after Afenifere itself accused foreign Fulani & not Nigerian northerners?

Your guess is as good as mine.

Re: Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North by ScamHunter: 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Babapyro:

Hey, have some respect

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North by Bravetunde: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
But according to theivenubu fulanis and Yoruba Muslimns are brothers grin grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Difference Between Peter Obi And Professor Uju Anya / Tinubu Is Finished, Buhari To Revisit Funsho William's Case / Bomb Blast In Anambra, 4 Died, 5 buildings razed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.