Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

6 Benefits From Staying Off Social Media For 50 Days - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Benefits From Staying Off Social Media For 50 Days (152 Views)

6 Benefits From Staying Off Social Media For 50 Days / 6 Benefits From Staying Off Social Media For 50 Days / “I Had The Most Peace When I Went Off Social Media For 3months” – Adesua Etomi-w (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Benefits From Staying Off Social Media For 50 Days by positivityace: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
Have you heard of the phrase “Staying off Social Media” or “Fasting off Social Media”?

This is something I’ve known for a while but I’ve never for once considered it as a thing I should do or try out until recently.

In October, I started staying off social media little by little, and by the end of the month, I was able to get a grip on things.

I was able to freeze my Instagram account, Twitter, TikTok, and Facebook. But I’m left with WhatsApp because it has a lot to do with my work and I couldn’t afford to stay off it.

I’m not advocating that social media is bad but it is the overconsumption of social media that can be dangerous to our lifestyle.

But today, I’m going to be sharing some of the benefits I enjoy from staying off social media. https://positivityace.com/6-benefits-from-staying-off-social-media-for-50-days/

1 Share

Re: 6 Benefits From Staying Off Social Media For 50 Days by TheSourcerer: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nothing ! You get absouloutly nothing from staying off , been there .
Stayed clear 5 months. Little benefits like getting new friends and not having to do with trash talkers online , but the boredom is very prehistoric life like .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Lagos Releases White Paper On #endsars Panel Report / Nigeria To Extend Electricity To Chad / Advice Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.