Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

About Turning To A Full Blown Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / About Turning To A Full Blown Atheist (369 Views)

Full Blown Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria, What Is The Political Solution? / I'm Gradually Turning To An Atheist, Is This Normal? / My Faith Turning To An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Turning To A Full Blown Atheist by TMTR: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
Yeah , the only thing that has made me a theist for a while now( because I stopped going to church a long time ago) which is praying every morning when I wake up, I didn't do it this morning and I don't think I will be doing morning prayers or anything prayers again, I don't think they work, it's time to face reality.

The only people I am worried about now is my family and how they will take it especially my mom.

When I look back , I think I wasted a major part of my life being a Christian, it's time to embrace my true self

To other atheist, how did you come out to your family that you are an atheist and how did they take it.

3 Likes

Re: About Turning To A Full Blown Atheist by Ayo081(m): 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2021

it's time to embrace my true self

What's your true self? undecided
Re: About Turning To A Full Blown Atheist by Dtruthspeaker: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
TMTR:
Yeah , the only thing that has made me a theist for a while now( because I stopped going to church a long time ago) which is praying every morning when I wake up, I didn't do it this morning and I don't think I will be doing morning prayers or anything prayers again, I don't think they work, it's time to face reality.

The only people I am worried about now is my family and how they will take it especially my mom.

When I look back , I think I wasted a major part of my life being a Christian, it's time to embrace my true self

To other atheist, how did you come out to your family that you are an atheist and how did they take it.

"Chase a cheque, never chase a bitch grin"
grin Bye Church goer grin hello atheist grin

See church goer who money was his god, claiming theist. grin
Re: About Turning To A Full Blown Atheist by TMTR: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

"Chase a cheque, never chase a bitch grin"
grin Bye Church goer grin hello atheist grin

See church goer who money was his god, claiming theist. grin

Your intellectual capacity is way below average to be engaged by me, now fúck off
tongue

1 Like

Re: About Turning To A Full Blown Atheist by MRSAWEDOFF: 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
Re: About Turning To A Full Blown Atheist by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
TMTR:

My poor parents didn't take me seriously..

In fact,they see atheists as lunatics....
My siblings including my brother that's suffering in prison still believe in Jesus..

Imagine!!!!

Life doesn't make sense.....
Re: About Turning To A Full Blown Atheist by Dtruthspeaker: 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
TMTR:

Your intellectual capacity is way below average to be engaged by me, now fúck off
tongue

grin Is there anything to engage here? grin

Secondly, "Bleep off"? So fast? grin Ah, you have been a closet hater of God for long.
Re: About Turning To A Full Blown Atheist by Dtruthspeaker: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
TMTR:

tongue

grin Is there anything to engage here? grin

Secondly, "fück off"? So fast? grin Ah, you have been a closet hater of God for long. grin
Re: About Turning To A Full Blown Atheist by Nothingserious: 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
TMTR:

“Would any atheists like to help me better understand your position? If yes, could you tell me which of the following four statements you would affirm as true?
1. I lack a belief in Santa Claus
2. Santa Claus does not exist
3. I lack a belief in God
4. God does not exist”

~Trent Horn
Re: About Turning To A Full Blown Atheist by kingxsamz(m): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
TMTR:

Jesusjnr2020 come and see o. Atheists are beginning to bribe old users to say they're leaving Christianity. The devil is at work again.
They're no more using new accounts, they're now paying old users to say it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dreams Encounters With God Through Your Pastors: Any Experience? / We've All Been Gifted - Use Your Gift. Don't Waste It!! / NSPPD 17th March 2022 Live Prayers With Pastor Jerry Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.