Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It (52098 Views)

Singer, Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It / Apostle Suleman‘s old friend & his wife fainted as he gifted them 4bedroom flats / Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by Hayee(f): 11:03am On Nov 24, 2021
prekumohtim:

I like this your statement. Now send me your account number make I delete am
grin grin grin grin
I thought as much no be Nairaland broke boys again grin grin grin
Ori e o or ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by geechy: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2021
Faller:
Just to think that the number of likes I have on NL is more than the amount in my account is really depressing.....

Yet Some of You are still giving me likes to widen the gap so that depression will kill me finally

Ahbobi
More likes for you....

Even people in the hospital dey fight for their lives on a daily...
Fight for yours, fight depression... Help yasef,
Wish you well
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by Benprass(m): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2021
Faller:
Just to think that the number of likes I have on NL is more than the amount in my account is really depressing.....

Yet Some of You are still giving me likes to widen the gap so that depression will kill me finally

Drop your accounts details for a miracle

If only you believe.
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by Benprass(m): 11:50am On Nov 24, 2021
ssogundele:
The deed is commendable though, but why do people needs to publicize the act of kindness? I thought it ought to be between the beneficiary and the benefactor while God act as a witness? May I don’t know what they knew sha.

Me I keep asking the question every day, although most people think you are hating on them or you dot like the person that is giving, but to be frank why do people always mention that they give out money.
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by isaiah4life(m): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by Burgerlomo: 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
The hands that gives never lack and to the other guy all I am going to say is congratulations for following your dreams and passion.

Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by CallmeCHIKE: 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
Faller:

Likes I no get, money I no get. Na only God I get and I no sure if God get me.
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by ezekiel2099(m): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
The problem no be to sow the seed ,na to know and guild the guy on the kind of music to produce if not it will be one soul lost with his money involve.
I suggest he follow up on the guy.
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by justmondris: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
inumidun2010:
As for me ... Na dat 16gb Ram and Corei7 system I want now... If i get am lasan... 10 hours coding practice na im get me like this ooooo...
To dey wear tie and waking early 4 dis Lagos don tire me... I wanna be myself...

If you are truly serious about your dream, you don’t need such high end laptop to start learning programming. Start with anything you can afford even if it’s a core i3 second laptop and start learning and chasing your dream. Don’t seat down there and be wishing for a spec that some professional developers don’t have.

There are some apps that allow you to learn coding on phone. You can start from there.
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by MikeOni(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
I trust Frank Edwards, also I like what the dude did. It signifies that though he works in a shawarma spot, yet his dream is burning in his heart and looking for a means to break out.
Kudos to you bruv. I love that.
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
Hayee:
grin grin grin grin
I thought as much no be Nairaland broke boys again grin grin grin
Ori e o or ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue

Lolz but I reject the word broke
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by Brunicekid(m): 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
Viridis:
The number of upcoming musicians nowadays don pass number of listeners
This is a big misconception... Are you saying that there are billions of upcoming musicians? Bro, I am an upcoming musical artiste, and and I can tell you that you exaggerated in your claim. ,"Ruggedly minded" upcoming artists are few!

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by Hkff: 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
Oh
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by Alaganature09(m): 11:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
Nawa ooooo so if this man help me financially naso e go come out here come post my picture because he help me
Re: Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It by MisterKennedy(m): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2021
Hayee:
Sensible guy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Not the ones that will see small cash and start spending on gold diggers angry angry cheesy grin tongue

Lol... Thank God say Una know wetin Una dey do... But if the guy no spend Una go love am?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport / Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos / I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.