Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production (11381 Views)

Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud / Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures / Abacha Loot: Mahmoud Abacha Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by poiZon: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
tsdarkside:
this news is on the internet....compare yourselves....
Do u know simple law of demand and supply in basic economics?
How much is a bag of 50kg rice in thailand, Malaysia that we know leads in rice cultivation compare to Nigeria that is acclaimed to be leading globally?
Abi globally na aba or abakaliki?
Is Nigeria leading. Aba and abakiliki in rice production?
Go and read about demand and supply and its effects on economics
Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by openmine(m): 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
Bewiseedet:
Ministers of agriculture in Nigeria are usually useless.
Akinwumi Adesina the current president of African Development Bank Group and former minister of agriculture during the administration of GEJ actually did very well!

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Those market women really making life unbearable for masses food isn't scarce in Nigeria.
Na the song Bubu has been singing..

Since 1984..

Him blame game no dey finish.. undecided
Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by EmekaBlue(m): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Remove rice from the list asap bfr ogun strike u

Imagine like say u dey talk to village people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
I don't know where Nigeria always gets their Agriculture Ministers from ... Since 1999 they are always clueless and doesn't even know anything about Agriculture at all..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by stampo: 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Honourable Minister..
Please add it to your CV..

When you are asked your achievement for 8 years, tell them you have big yams and casava in Nigeria....

I don't blame all you....
Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by BruncleZuma: 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
...and yet we can't sustain our teeming populace
Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by stampo: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
They get them from University of Agriculture Daura...
Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by Omohena: 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
Na God go judge this APC led govt.For the lies you've told and keep telling.It shall never be well wit u and your generation after u
Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by Farotimi72: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
Please is there another Nigeria we don't know of?
Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by ak22(m): 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lori iro. Lie lie government
Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by Charly68: 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
I don't know if your statistic is true but I know those asking and begging me for money have increased in number...it is a sign that this record of poverty reduction can't be true
Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by Rotji(m): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
This is the very reason why this APC government will not help Nigeria out the woods but will continue to plunge the nation into more murky waters.

They are so delusional, whether intentional or not they always seem to be going counterclockwise with their situational assessments of realities on ground.

I don't always take any statements from them serious.

All the regions that are supposed to be producing this commodities are under the siege of Boko Haram, Bandits and Fulani herdsmen. People can't even go to farms again for crying out loud, a lot of farmers are currently in IDP camps all over the North East, West and Central regions and this evil lying bastards have the guts to be spewing balderdash that Nigeria is leading world production of these commodities?!!!

Maybe in their dreams, but truth still remains we have the capability to achieve these o.
Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by slowice(m): 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
Same way we ve crude oil but can't afford petroleum products, massive gas reserves but can't afford ordinary cooking gas?

The most useless and foolish set of politicians lumped in one stupid party and destroying the entire country with tribalism, religion, lies, wickedness, high handedness
Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by Truvelisback(m): 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
Minister of Karicalture.
Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by Daviddoma(m): 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by GABRIEL6036: 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
Rice my Yash but the rest, I agree with you..
Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by Blackdisciple(m): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
And the above mentioned crops are on the high price in that same Nigeria oo ..
Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by jesutemy(m): 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
There is a huge disconnect between these people and the masses. When are we going to get things right in this country?
Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by Brushstrokes20: 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Stupidest story for Brainless buffoons!

Keep deceiving your dumb as Bleep selves!
Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by Cognitivereason: 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nigeria is only the largest producer of yam and cassava ..the rest na lie
Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by Heffalump(m): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Rice! At least lets fear God na.
Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by Adex2442: 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

I just finish reading my bible and i discover that even God warn us of APC but we neglect it..

Proverb 24 vs 21 to 22.

21: My son, fear the lord and fear the king as well. Do not associate with those that say's CHANGE.

22: For their calamity comes quickly and the disaster they both bring.

May God help us.

Wow
Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by PAQ(m): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
This man has indirectly declared Nigerians to be the most wicked people on earth.

Highest producers of all these yet no food to eat, hunger everywhere.... Story story.
Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by Bigchristo: 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by saintmm(m): 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
Sometimes I wonder if these people rehearse what they tell us before telling us! Cos probably they thought we all have become depraved in reasoning not to apply logic to their statement.
Where is the farm? The soldiers had being killing in the east, herdsmen in the Southwest and middlebelt, bandits taking over of northwest, ISWAP/ Boko Haram governing in Northeast, kidnappings in every part of the country.
Besides, what had government done to stabilize the farmers against the effect of climate change?
Also, if their claim is true, why the unhindered high inflation in foodstuffs?

I'm surprised at this oooool
Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by CoolAmbience(m): 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
BigSarah:
Huge production? Who you dey sell am to?
This is fake news, as of yesterday a small tuber was still for 1200 talk less of the big ones

Where is a small tuber being sold for N1200? Everywhere in Nigeria?

Na big lie!
Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by Bigpapi: 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2021

Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by Kirkman: 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lol! Audio leading niyen. Bunch of broad daylight scammers and ballant liars.
Re: Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production by naikeboy(m): 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
If so why are they too expensive na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday / Ijaw Youth Council Condemns Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen / Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.