Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From (4961 Views)

Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) / History The Story Of Otokoto Money Ritual Killing Of 1996 In Owerri, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by gabazin080(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
the number of news I have been reading recently on social media about ritual killings is alarming. then I begin to wonder if the thing is real. where do the spirit get the money they give the ritualist.
I need more light on this topic please

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by haekymbahd(m): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
CBN grin

11 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by jericco1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
It is not real!

4 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by gabazin080(m): 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
jericco1:
It is not real!
then why do people do it and even kill to get it
Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by Wawelexy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
CBN of course....

70% of the money in circulation is ritual, na why e no dey tey for hand

Na why all this small small banks dey do juju for their buildings to avoid missing money, didn't u notice that no one can disappeare into the bank vault.....

Juju is real oo

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by Juliusmomoh: 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
Money ritual is real.. But the money is not much.. Highest 100m...
Got a friend who did it, he died in 2017

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by gbengaoyeladun(m): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
Is real ooo.... I did it and am enjoy it.....if you want to do it....just bring garri and groundnut with chill pure water am hungry pls...

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by jericco1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
gabazin080:
then why do people do it and even kill to get it

Ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by Welcum: 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Money ritual is real..
But the money is not much.. Highest 100m...

100m wey Davido grab in 5 seconds just by begging with style.

8 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by Agricmoney(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
no where o

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Money ritual is real..

Sounds like he died young
Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by Nonexisting: 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Wawelexy:
CBN of course....

Na why all this small small banks dey do juju for their buildings to avoid missing money, didn't u notice that no one can disappeare into the bank vault.....

Juju is real pop
You are right. That's why you can't rob UBA and not get caught. Their juju na authentic.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by bobbybrown007: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Money ritual is real..

lolz, there is this guy ehn ,he did it and they gave him money worth 300m, but what they asked of was his mother, then the guy said he was nt going to do that, he got mad and died that same day after he finish confessing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
Wawelexy:
CBN of course....

Juju is real pop

My brethrens, when they say Africans have the lowest IQ, please don't argue it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by gabazin080(m): 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
Wawelexy:
CBN of course....

Juju is real pop
CBN? How come we don't read news of missing money from CBN's vault

7 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by gabazin080(m): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
bobbybrown007:
lolz, there is this guy ehn ,he did it and they gave him money worth 300m, but what they asked of was his mother, then the guy said he was nt going to do that, he got mad and died that same day after he finish confessing.
he is mad. person wey get mind do ritual can't drop his mother for them.

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by TheWolfen(m): 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
You will need spiritual binoculars to see that

2 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
gabazin080:
the number of news I have been reading recently on social media about ritual killings is alarming. then I begin to wonder if the thing is real. where do the spirit get the money they give the ritualist.
what most nigerians term as ritual killing is termed as looting body organs in america,vital organs are removed and sold to be implanted in other people parts such as hearts ,lungs,eyes,penis and testicles,bladder,ovaries and breasts,tongue and liver,some times the drain human body oil to sell very expensive to cosmetic companies,in asia however some of these body parts are consumed by some sets of canibals ,I'm from kogi infact a direct blood of oruma ocholi a decendant of oboni ocholi I have never heard anyone speak of money rituals,my grand father was a herbalist and a shaman.

16 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by Ultimate36(m): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Wawelexy:
CBN of course....

Juju is real pop
E be like say u don try spend go come back money in bank b4 and you have also tried to disappear into the vault b4.

You don't know that bank ya weyrey gan ni
Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by Lilsameey: 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
E real abi e no real, I no go do am. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by puppie017: 11:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
Wawelexy:
CBN of course....

Juju is real pop
Swears
I always wonda
Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by sim37(m): 12:02am On Nov 24, 2021
gabazin080:

You re in doubt because u ve never been to locations where things re happening. It will always beat ur imagination, Just follow who know road ur eyes go clear
Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by KingDash: 12:18am On Nov 24, 2021
where that baba wey say him be the most powerful baba in the world make e come answer this shit
Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by Wawelexy(m): 2:32am On Nov 24, 2021
HenryDion:

My brethrens, when they say Africans have the lowest IQ, please don't argue it.

Mr high IQ, enlighten us please...

3 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by Boogyman557: 5:35am On Nov 24, 2021
Holly Gram cool OP u 1 KNOW wer SPIRIT de get d MONEY.... OP Na EXPRESS u de GO. WTF MAN
Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by SenecaTheYonger: 5:44am On Nov 24, 2021
But wouldn’t money ritual cause inflation to be as high as that of Zimbabwe?
Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by SenecaTheYonger: 5:48am On Nov 24, 2021
omale88:
what most nigerians term as ritual killing is termed as looting body organs in america,vital organs are removed and sold to be implanted in other people parts such as hearts ,lungs,eyes,penis and testicles,bladder,ovaries and breasts,tongue and liver,some times the drain human body oil to sell very expensive to cosmetic companies,in asia however some of these body parts are consumed by some sets of canibals ,I'm from kogi infact a direct blood of oruma ocholi a decendant of oboni ocholi I have never heard anyone speak of money rituals,my grand father was a herbalist and a shaman.

Do you think it’s easy to harvest organs in a way that’s still viable for transplant? You think that all the organs are just hanging out and if you touch one it will just come out smoothly. Fvcking nonsense.

With the level of precision you need for such activity, there should be more doctors involved in “ritual killing” than those low level rats we see in the news.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by horhizah(f): 5:57am On Nov 24, 2021
gabazin080:
It is real. What happens is that whatever the person is doing starts booming more than normal. Disabuse your mind of that image of something vomiting money Nollywood has fed you with, that's BS.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by femi4: 5:58am On Nov 24, 2021
gabazin080:
If you ve lost money or accidentally misplaced money not recovered by anyone, the spirit is responsible. If you are used for money ritual, the spirit goes after anything you have now and in the future
Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 24, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Do you think it’s easy to harvest organs in a way that’s still viable for transplant? You think that all the organs are just hanging out and it you touch one it will just come out smoothly. Fvcking nonsense.

With the level of precision you need for such activity, there should be more doctors involved in “ritual killing” than those low level rats we see in the news.
now here is the problem,those low level rats as you called them have been miss informed and have gone to do the wrong moves thinking that's how its done or else they won't be low level rats would they? And yes in most cases doctors are involved and they put them in iced cases so the are preserved for transportation,you also need to learn not to curse in a conversation just because you disagree with people.I did nothing wrong to you. besides if you insist that ritual killing pays and exists can you give me an estimate of how much a human sacrifice would bring in ransom?I'm waiting. Don't forget my grandfather was a shaman and a herbalist.

8 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by SenecaTheYonger: 6:34am On Nov 24, 2021
omale88:
now here is the problem,those low level rats as you called them have been miss informed and have gone to do the wrong moves thinking that's how its done or else they won't be low level rats would they? And yes in most cases doctors are involved and they put them in iced cases so the are preserved for transportation,you also need to learn not to curse in a conversation just because you disagree with people.I did nothing wrong to you. besides if you insist that ritual killing pays and exists can you give me an estimate of how much a human sacrifice would bring in ransom?I'm waiting. Don't forget my grandfather was a shaman and a herbalist.

I didn’t insist on anything. l’m just saying those people we see on the news are not capable of harvesting organs in good shape to even be sold in black market. Also, there’s not been even one case of a doctor being apprehended in Nigeria, not one.

Also just because I don’t agree that it isn’t organ trafficking doesn’t mean I agree that it’s ritual killing. Both can be wrong.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Extra Judicial Killings: How Police Routinely Waste Lives / A Must Read!!! Authentic List Of Top Ten Nigerian Armed Robbers In History. / Police Rescue Seven-month-old Baby From Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.