Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From (4962 Views)

Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) / History The Story Of Otokoto Money Ritual Killing Of 1996 In Owerri, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 24, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

I didn’t insist on anything. l’m just saying those people we see on the news are not capable of harvesting organs in good shape to even be sold in black market. Also, there’s not been even one case of a doctor being apprehended in Nigeria, not one.

Also just because I don’t agree that it isn’t organ trafficking doesn’t mean I agree that it’s ritual killing. Both can be wrong.
instead say doctors caught that you are not aware of,,and in response to your first statement I said they have been miss informed to think that's how its done to make money,you are yet to answer my previous question,I said how much is the worth of human sacrifice in ransom if ritual money actually works?is it 1billion or 1quintillion?how much is it Because you seem to have gotten some information I've been missing. how much where you told one could make?.

3 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by Ola17: 7:27am On Nov 24, 2021
HenryDion:

My brethrens, when they say Africans have the lowest IQ, please don't argue it.

Unfortunately they are in the majority and that is why they keep electing and perpetuating their kind in leadership positions.

Imagine the kind nonsense human being dey believe for this century!

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by Jeremani: 8:23am On Nov 24, 2021
femi4:
If you ve lost money or accidentally misplaced money not recovered by anyone, the spirit is responsible. If you are used for money ritual, the spirit goes after anything you have now and in the future
Shey this spirit na people wey die abhi how
Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by ruggedtimi(m): 8:36am On Nov 24, 2021
Money rituals is real, the type of money rituals whereby you will see racks of money appear inside a box or wardrobe is the highest of Dem all. But is not easy to meet a juju man to do it well for you. And there is always a deep price to pay. Most times it doesn't last. Go on utube and watch ghana native doctors performing small scale money rituals on life tv programs.
Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by lereinter(m): 9:08am On Nov 24, 2021
gabazin080:
CBN? How come we don't read news of missing money from CBN's vault

You only have carnal knowledge

You don't even have scientific knowledge moreover spiritual knowledge

It's better you improve
Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by Efisko1(m): 11:29am On Nov 24, 2021
omale88:
what most nigerians term as ritual killing is termed as looting body organs in america,vital organs are removed and sold to be implanted in other people parts such as hearts ,lungs,eyes,penis and testicles,bladder,ovaries and breasts,tongue and liver,some times the drain human body oil to sell very expensive to cosmetic companies,in asia however some of these body parts are consumed by some sets of canibals ,I'm from kogi infact a direct blood of oruma ocholi a decendant of oboni ocholi I have never heard anyone speak of money rituals,my grand father was a herbalist and a shaman.

Hmmm u Sabi plenty tinsss ohhh
Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2021
Efisko1:

Hmmm u Sabi plenty tinsss ohhh
I was born curious I'm still learning.
Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by fourboys: 11:41am On Nov 24, 2021
Wawelexy:
CBN of course....

70% of the money in circulation is ritual, na why e no dey tey for hand

Na why all this small small banks dey do juju for their buildings to avoid missing money, didn't u notice that no one can disappeare into the bank vault.....

Juju is real oo
what did I just read shocked shocked
Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
It's not rituals, but selling of human parts
Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by gabazin080(m): 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
lalasticlala , rocktation , farano , mynd44 please help us get more views and opinions on this
Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by Efisko1(m): 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
omale88:
I was born curious I'm still learning.

How fa
Which state u dey?
Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by ThickSharon123(f): 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
gabazin080:
the number of news I have been reading recently on social media about ritual killings is alarming. then I begin to wonder if the thing is real. where do the spirit get the money they give the ritualist.
I need more light on this topic please

Humans believe in giving something to get something, which makes the adage "Nothing is free" thereby increasing their trust in the power of the JuJu, which is obviously theirs.
There is no JuJu power it is all our power.
Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by ITbomb(m): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
I think, the 'ritual money' is fixed, they just give one person, then soon the person do contributions until he dies, they take it and give another and it will keeps going around
Re: Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From by manmade(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
It's real but not all herberlist know how to do it and it of different kind, the common thing about it is that if it involves human body parts or blood it works faster , the money may come monthly , weekly or daily with sacrifices that needs to be done regularly, it also doesn't last forever highest is 10 years and thereafter the jin that's bringing the money will come for your life or make you to run mad on the 10th year, that's why you won't see the Herbalist man doing it for himself or his family members, one of the great consequences is that the jin would be enslaving your generation even after your death, this explains why you would see some certain anomalies in some wealthy families and there wouldn't be any available solution to it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Extra Judicial Killings: How Police Routinely Waste Lives / Police Rescue Seven-month-old Baby From Kidnapper / They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.