Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Everything Insurance - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Everything Insurance (179 Views)

Does Anyone Know Anything About Prudential Zenith Insurance? / COVID-19: Prudential Zenith Life Insurance Unveils More Benefits For Customers / My Experience With First Bank Insurance Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything Insurance by BiolaInsurance: 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hi everyone, My name is Abiola, I am a Professional Sales Staff with AXA Mansard.

I am passionate about helping people and believe everyone should be aware of their risk exposures .

It is my responsibility as an insurance agent to guide each of my customers through their questions and provide the products and knowledge that can serve them best.

Plus , AXA Mansard has an array of products with unique benefits I can advise you on ; Health insurance , Motor insurance, Property insurance , Travel insurance , Life insurance etc

Just about anything insurance related; I’m your one stop person. Trust me to provide you with the best rate and service.

For more Enquiries WhatsApp/Call ; 08069988133
Re: Everything Insurance by BiolaInsurance: 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
When your savings has Life of its own and Life insurance has a bonus Life !!

Bonus Life is an amazingly simple savings plan with great investment returns and Bonus Whole Life insurance cover. In addition to your whole life cover which commences immediately you start saving, you will also get your money back depending on your customized plan.

Once you have completed your payment, your Bonus Whole Life cover stays with you for the rest of your life and your beneficiary will surely get the sum assured upon your demise. Which means securing the future of your loved ones, saving towards your house, dream vacation, project or even saving towards your business is just a step away. If you are excited about this, you are not alone, we are also excited about it

With Bonus Life, you get to enjoy the following;
• Guaranteed lifelong insurance cover
• Tax-free death benefit
• Tax rebate on your contribution
• Interest income with superior yield on savings (MPR – 5%)
• Beneficiary Protection – The death benefit and account balance are payable to named beneficiaries upon the demise of the policyholder.
Other benefits of Bonus Life
• Policy may serve as Bank Loan Collateral to the tune of the surrender value you are entitled to as the time of taking up the policy
• At the age of 65, the policy holder has the option to convert part of or the total cash surrender value on the policy into an annuity

Call or WhatsApp 08069988133 for more info
Re: Everything Insurance by BiolaInsurance: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
The best coverage one can have is a personal coverage. Insurance is the best personal coverage anyone can have.

Call/WhatsApp 08069988133 - Abiola . Lets talk and discuss and put you on that pedestal where you have nothing to fear about losing financially.

Re: Everything Insurance by BiolaInsurance: 11:22am On Nov 29, 2021
This Life Insurance plan is the best I’ve seen. You pay a one-time premium of 1.8m and your loved one is guaranteed a sum assured in the chart. Taking into consideration the parameters in the chart.
This is the Bonus Life Plan.

For more information WhatsApp/call 08069988133 for more information.

Re: Everything Insurance by BiolaInsurance: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
When your savings has Life of its own and Life insurance has a bonus Life !!

Bonus Life is an amazingly simple savings plan with great investment returns and Bonus Whole Life insurance cover. In addition to your whole life cover which commences immediately you start saving, you will also get your money back depending on your customized plan.

Once you have completed your payment, your Bonus Whole Life cover stays with you for the rest of your life and your beneficiary will surely get the sum assured upon your demise. Which means securing the future of your loved ones, saving towards your house, dream vacation, project or even saving towards your business is just a step away. If you are excited about this, you are not alone, we are also excited about it

With Bonus Life, you get to enjoy the following;
• Guaranteed lifelong insurance cover
• Tax-free death benefit
• Tax rebate on your contribution
• Interest income with superior yield on savings (MPR – 5%)
• Beneficiary Protection – The death benefit and account balance are payable to named beneficiaries upon the demise of the policyholder.
Other benefits of Bonus Life
• Policy may serve as Bank Loan Collateral to the tune of the surrender value you are entitled to as the time of taking up the policy
• At the age of 65, the policy holder has the option to convert part of or the total cash surrender value on the policy into an annuity

Call or WhatsApp 08069988133 for more info
Re: Everything Insurance by BiolaInsurance: 10:01am On Mar 29, 2022
For best rates and Service

Travel Insurance
Comprehensive Motor Insurance
Third Party Motor Insurance
HMO (Health Insurance)
Fire and Burglary Insurance

Call or WhatsApp 08069988133 (Abiola) for more info

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Maurice Leads Others African B'ness moguls Train Youth In Ghana On L'ship / LPG Tanks And Accessories / Peter Obi Encouraged Me To Start Producing Suvs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.