Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court (52696 Views)

Justice Mary Odili’s Daughter, Njideka Iheme Sworn In As Judge Of The FHC / Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement / Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by Vixlot: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
nawa o....see no fine at all grin
Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by iluvdonjazzy: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
K
Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by bosschinalu(m): 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
Question 1. Is she qualified?

Or an mago mago movement?

I cum in piss

1 Like

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by onyenatruchi: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
This Lady go dey very wicked in real life lipsrsealed it's written all over her face lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by Mexicanbreed: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
Imagine justice odili is a northerner and her daughter is appointed as a judge of a federal high court

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by chrisxxx(m): 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
omenkaLives:
Turn this to "Tinubu's daughter..." or "Buhari's daughter..." and see all hell break loose EVEN IF they are eminently qualified for that.
My brother na brain. You can't see those you mentioned here. You can only see them in ministries or Leaders of market union.

4 Likes

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by clothingonline(m): 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
Every parent dream fix your pikin to the source of wealth
Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by Vixlot: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Patrioticman007:

That's the hypocrisy of wailing wailers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by vict505(m): 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
No wonder wey everybody dey follow you for NL quote author=maureensylvia post=107901495]Bloodline
We even look alike cheesy

I'm an Agro merchant based in Kano. I deal in Agro commodities which includes Rice, beans, maize, sorghum, Millet, Dried Ginger, Dried Tumeric, Dried Hibiscus flowers, castor seed... Suitable for exports.
I help you get more VALUE for less,save time and Money, legally Registered with CAC

Pls don’t fail to Dm me if you want to discuss business, My phone number is on my signature for more Enquiries.
Delivery is world-wide. .
[/quote]
Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by anytexy: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
omenkaLives:
Turn this to "Tinubu's daughter..." or "Buhari's daughter..." and see all hell break loose EVEN IF they are eminently qualified for that.
Op
Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by shankara7: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
Judges appointment is highly political.
Judiciary is a very corrupt arm of government

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by DelphiOracle(m): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
Is she not too young to b a judge?

4 Likes

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by Myexdisturbs: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
AJOBI77:
The resemblance is topnotch
Honestly. They're just mirror images of each other

1 Like

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
omenkaLives:
Stop hating my dear it runs in the family
Tinubu is a tout and an oppressor thats why the daughter ended as iyalode of Lagos. Oppressing all the market women.

10 Likes

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by szczescie(m): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Racoon:
It runs in the family.Igbo kwenu!

Peter Odili is her father
Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by maureensylvia(f): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
vict505:
No wonder wey everybody dey follow you for NL quote author=maureensylvia post=107901495]Bloodline
We even look alike cheesy

I'm an Agro merchant based in Kano. I deal in Agro commodities which includes Rice, beans, maize, sorghum, Millet, Dried Ginger, Dried Tumeric, Dried Hibiscus flowers, castor seed... Suitable for exports.
I help you get more VALUE for less,save time and Money, legally Registered with CAC

Pls don’t fail to Dm me if you want to discuss business, My phone number is on my signature for more Enquiries.
Delivery is world-wide. .

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by deji17: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Some comments I see here are: " it runs in the family" "Igboe Amaka". If it were to be another tribe, then you will hear something like tribalism, nepotism, her mama na APC judge etc.

Hypocrisy Kee you all.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by peacettw: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
szczescie:
Shh! Don't tell them I told you oh

Her other daughter Chinelo was also made a magistrate just some months prior That one is married to a house of representatives member in rivers state

This one was just made a judge and is married to the son of a judge in court of appeal

Them go use them settle their mama for the inconvenience of that house raid and also for retirement.

Their papa and mama set compass for them left, right ad center, staking their claims to government even in the next generation. This Naija Ehn.

One word Nepotism
Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by Bantu10: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
omenkaLives:

Buhari's daughters are not smart. Buhari himself is daft

6 Likes

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by aryzgreat: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
omenkaLives:

Tinubu and Cowhari children don't have brain to be judge.

They can only be iyaloja collecting tax from market women or hijab wearing masquerade only fit for za oza room

3 Likes

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by Imustreturn(m): 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
omenkaLives:
omenka the question should be is she qualified for that position? The buhari and tinubu you called are their kids qualified? Nah wah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by macaranta(m): 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
Getdabag:
Judges go fvck this one tire

Even a raving lunatic wouldn't post this.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by Burgerlomo: 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
ScamHunter:
When greatness is in the family

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by Burgerlomo: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by highness25(m): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWoVOirtNCo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Everything for the country na family affair. If you get opportunity help your family oo

1 Like

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by DSS1335: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
szczescie:
Shh! Don't tell them I told you oh

Her other daughter Chinelo was also made a magistrate just some months prior That one is married to a house of representatives member in rivers state

This one was just made a judge and is married to the son of a judge in court of appeal

Them go use them settle their mama for the inconvenience of that house raid and also for retirement.

Their papa and mama set compass for them left, right ad center, staking their claims to government even in the next generation. This Naija Ehn.

Very interesting. We can be sure that they will do anything to continue from where their Mum stop when it comes to granting perpetual injunction

3 Likes

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by MikkieEl: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
Congratulations to her.
Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
Patrioticman007:

That's the hypocrisy of wailing wailers. This singular act of siding with their corrupt kins men, gave birth to the civil war, when kaduna Nzeogwu an Igbo officer, killed the Prime Minister SATB, killed the Northern primier & spiritual father of Arewa Sir Ahmadu Bello, killed General Maimalari & killed the Western Nigeria premier in person of Akintola & others. But the evil child purposely left out Nnamdi Azikwe the president because he is a Igbo Christian like him. Well the rest is history for KARMA served them hot akpu & is still serving them Mkpurumiri till date.
If it were tinubu's or buhari's children we all know it wont be based on merit. Please wat is buhari son doin apart from riding expensive bike all over the city of Abuja. What did he studied in school? What are tinubu children into? Agberos just like him.

4 Likes

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by IRAPADA(m): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
chrisxxx:

My brother na brain. You can't see those you mentioned here. You can only see them in ministries or Leaders of market union.
you remember her brilliance but if she is an apc member daughter you wouldn't remember they too may be brilliant

6 Likes

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by fergie001: 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
deji17:
Some comments I see here are: " it runs in the family" "Igboe Amaka". If it were to be another tribe, then you will hear something like tribalism, nepotism, him mama na APC judge etc.

Hypocrisy Kee you all.
The list was heavily padded 9ja style;

-Hafsat Abba-Aliyu (daughter of a current Supreme Court Judge, Uwani Abba-Aji)

-Fatima Abubakar Aliyu (daughter of former Appeal Court President, Zainab Bulkachuwa)

-Njideka Odili-Iheme

- Mimi Anne Katsina Alu-Apena (daughter of former Chief Justice of the Federation, Aloysius Katsina-Alu)

-Enenche Eleojo, A Personal Assistant to the former Chief Judge of the FCT High Court.

-Ibrahim Mohammed, son of a Former Grand-khadi of the FCT.

-Kanyip Rosemary Indinya, Wife of the President of the National Industrial Court

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
omenkaLives:
Well, you can forgive anyone who breaks hell loose for that.
Nepotism is synonymous with this adminstration.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Got N260k Loan To Build His House In 1984 (Throwback Photo) / Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.